Thread: Forum Notice: Problem Member To Be Removed

Forum Notice: Problem Member To Be Removed

All:

The majority of you are not on this list. But by no surprise as our community grows, so do the trouble makers. Everyone makes a mistake from time to time whether it's going off topic, or making a rash comment. But for those select few who chose to continually disregard the community guidelines, disrupts threads or publicize a personal vendetta, we as a community have had about enough. In an effort to improve the effectiveness of our moderation staff, we have initiated a special "task force" or "focus group" that will address members who chose to go against the grain with and endless list off innuendo, slander, off topic posts and a symphony of vindicative stories to justify their actions.

Enough is enough.

The warning below was sent out to several users in the community. You need to be aware that immediate action will be taken starting Monday, August 18, 2008. We hope that the outcome will be positively received and regret any inconvenience this has causes, past/present/future.

Again, the notice is below. Please do not find yourself on the receiving end of it.

All:

If you are receiving this PM, your primary and or secondary accounts have been flagged as troublesome.

You are repeat offenders who violate forum policy, ignore corrective action taken by moderators, have frequently banned accounts, and your presence/participation on the forums are reported daily.

If each of you were guilty of one or two of the above, you should have been removed from the site quite a while ago. But for some reason each of you is guilty of all of the above, yet as soon as your accounts get banned, you somehow find a way back. This will no longer be the case, I promise you. As of today, despite what warnings you may have been given in the past, you stand before your last. Take another step and you are through, game over, you are gone.

If by some strange twist of fate, you have never read the forum rules and guidelines, I suggest you do so now. Read it and re-read it again. Don't stop to think about how they might be interpreted. Think about how I along with the other moderators will interpret your conduct moving forward.

And just so we're clear on what "GONE" will consist of. Your current account(s), IP ranges will be blocked from the forum. In addition to this, any IPs from alternate and future locations will be locked blocked. This means if you swing over to your work, or your buddy's house to log in, you just screwed them too. No exceptions. They are gone, and gone pertinently because of you.

This is effective immediately. I along with the rest of the staff here at SoCal will be looking forward to a peaceful week starting Monday.

That's it. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Sincerely,

SoCalEvo.net Administration
    SoCalEvo.net Moderators
    SoCalEvo.net Members

Re: Forum Notice: Problem Member To Be Removed

Guys:

Thank you for your feedback. But this really isn't open for debate.
    It's an announcement only. If you want to discuss it, create an off-topic thread about how fair or unfair the internet is.

Locked.