Thread: Blackberry Storm

Blackberry Storm

Just curious of your thoughts on the new blackberry Storm being released for verizon... i need to junk this motorola Q and this blackberry looks descent..Im on verizon otherwise i would prolly get the iphone

Re: Blackberry Storm

From what I have heard this is going to be one very bad ass phone. I have a blackberry for my work phone and I really love it. I am sure with all the features this phone is going to have it should be a great buy. Does anyone on SoCalevo work for Verizon Wireless???
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, Select, Start

It's going to be a bad ass phone for sure. Â*Some people are turn off because the data plan for Verizon isn't the cheapest. Â*It's $30 a month for unlimited data, $45 if you need to sync private email servers for the push email feature, ie anything that's not Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. that anyone can register.

I am still going to get it. Besides you can download itunes to your Blackberry Storm and have a iphone on steriods. LOL...
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, B, A, Select, Start

If you're going to be using it for business, I would too..especially if you're going to get reimbursed for it.

I must be one of the few who never used a BB to its full potential like nearly all the other BB owners with hacks and such, lol.

I am planning on getting it as well... No release date yet? It doesnt have Wi-Fi? can someone please explain that to me?
    <br /><br />Alex: Anyway, I was wondering if maybe I could crash here for a while. <br />Dante: Whoa, I don&#039;t know, man. I got a business to run. This is like my office as well as my home. Plus, the lion comes in a couple days. <br />Alex: You&#039;re getting a lion? <br />Dante: Yeah. <br />Alex: Why? <br />Dante: To protect my shit. <br />Alex: Never heard of a dog? <br />Dante: Dude, you can get past a dog. Nobody fucks with a lion. <br />Alex: Yeah, that&#039;s true.

Quote Originally Posted by white9
    I am planning on getting it as well... No release date yet? It doesnt have Wi-Fi? can someone please explain that to me?
    check here

http://www.blackberry.com/blackberry...cp=OTC-STORM00

Evolved
    Cars
    WW IX MR, '14 F06, '14 F10, '07 Tundra CrewMax 4x4

no wifi

talked to someone at verizon..it comes out november..im all over it

Quote Originally Posted by DruMMinStUd06
    no wifi
    If no Wi-Fi, Then what does the internet run off of to make it as fast as the iPhone? Just curious :/
    <br /><br />Alex: Anyway, I was wondering if maybe I could crash here for a while. <br />Dante: Whoa, I don&#039;t know, man. I got a business to run. This is like my office as well as my home. Plus, the lion comes in a couple days. <br />Alex: You&#039;re getting a lion? <br />Dante: Yeah. <br />Alex: Why? <br />Dante: To protect my shit. <br />Alex: Never heard of a dog? <br />Dante: Dude, you can get past a dog. Nobody fucks with a lion. <br />Alex: Yeah, that&#039;s true.

Evolved
    Cars
    WW IX MR, '14 F06, '14 F10, '07 Tundra CrewMax 4x4

If no Wi-Fi, Then what does the internet run off of to make it as fast as the iPhone? Just curious :/
    i dont work at vzw but i think its umts

HSPA GSM (High Speed Packet) Connection. Awesome!

Anybody get this yet? Need feedback so I can decide on this or the Iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by pensport
    talked to someone at verizon..it comes out november..im all over it

came out today....
    last night my buddy got it from his store... i took a look at it and it felt better than the iphone weight wise and kinda looked better shape wise with the wide touch screen and simple button along with the scroll ball...

im thinking of getting it as well im tried of the sk lx
    I bathe in the hate..<br /><br /><br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/LBZ/art/mid.gif&quot;&gt;

i have the voyager. i jst got off the phn with verizon and have it on order. will b getting it on DEC 8 they went on back order from what they said