Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackberry Bold or HTC Diamond??

Re: Blackberry Bold or HTC Diamond??

Had HTC Touch before and never ever ever never ever will get any HTC products again.... It is slow and the battery dies after 1 hour of just fiddling through the menu system. Then I went and got me a Blackberry Pearl, life is good again. Never ever any problems and works perfect for business use. Just my experience...

damn!!!! what to do!!! aahaakjdfakljdfhakljdfhlakjsdfhlakjdfhlakjdfhakljh dflkajsdhfla

I am in the same boat you are...I am with sprint but I want blackberry storm...........damn!!

How badass do you wanna go? My brother is getting an HTC Touch Pro. That is pretty baller. You should consider one.
    <br />The #1 Bitch for Boost!<br />

are you reading the thread at all russell!!!!!!! hahahaha i dont mind buying that phone but peeps have problems with them. I am so undecided. Should I change carriers to get the phone I want or just stick with what i have

G1 Tmobil. Baddast phone out there.

I`ve had them all. Blackberries, Iphones, sidekicks etc. G1 dude all the friggin way.

Quote Originally Posted by SRT Motorsports
    are you reading the thread at all russell!!!!!!! hahahaha i dont mind buying that phone but peeps have problems with them. I am so undecided. Should I change carriers to get the phone I want or just stick with what i have
    Lol, only one dude said the HTC Touch Pro sucks. I take that back. My bro is getting the HTC Touch HD. I haven't seen any bad reviews over it. You should change your carrier. Screw CDMA networks and go with GSM.
    <br />The #1 Bitch for Boost!<br />

I think I am also going to buy the Touch. I will post up if it good or bad.

^^please post up how the battery did.....curious to know if HTC has fixed that issue....

Right now I have the HTC Mogul and the battery dies 3-4 times a day. I have the damn charger at my desk and its constantly getting juice hahahaa. I will see if I can sneak out of the dealer today and get the Diamond.

SMASH

get the touch pro (aka... htc fuze)... i swear by it... coolguy949 uses the sprint version of this phone... batter lasts a good while... they already offer the extended battery with battery cover for it.... how could you go wrong?
    illuzionz 1.0

I have the Mogul and I felt the need to upgrade. Instead I got a new battery and case. I use Opera browser and Coreplayer which has YouTube. The new battery goes 1.5 days with regular use as long as I have reception. Of course if the phone is searching for signal then battery life drops however, that is rare. Can't foret WIFI gotta have it.

http://www.sprintmogul.net/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12