Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro's And Con's About Ben...

Re: Pro's And Con's About Ben...

Quote Originally Posted by GilbertFlores
    Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    wow...i just assumed ben threads were for comedy but some people are really getting upset...it's just the internet. no one killed anyone; yet.
    i think ben might kill himself after all this..... ???
    omfg FTW....remember, "down the street, not across the street"
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

^^ LOL!!!!!
    <br />wat do i need ? i have 2 thousand dollars i fullexahaust system but i dont know wat else to get for my car my plan was a racing fuel pump buster controll racing headers and dyno tunes let me know. my friend was tellinh me about a turbo netic t 3 im kinda losing my mind wat should i do<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />i grabbed my evo used. nd when i grab it. It was toon. nd i decided to put a bov so i think dat untuned my car nd i was wonderin where i may go to get it tuned nd stuff... so if ne can help me out thanx nd i live around ventura county, ca..thanks again

lol so you want ben to die faster nizzle? hahahahah
    "No mission too difficult, No sacrifice too great"

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

wow...i just assumed ben threads were for comedy but some people are really getting upset...it's just the internet. no one killed anyone; yet.
    :?
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

lol I GET JOKES...lol
    Body Work Master.<br /><br />XBOX Live - Evo9GSR add me!!!<br />Parts for sale:http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...;topic=72056.0

Quote Originally Posted by S2myEVO
    lol so you want ben to die faster nizzle? hahahahah
    not necessarily, SCE just wouldnt be funny at times without ben. i just want emo kids to commit. if you're gonna fkn do it, just fkn do it! no more pussy shit!

its am emo thing i assume...

never slit side to side, always slit down for a Â*successful suicide. lol
    <br />wat do i need ? i have 2 thousand dollars i fullexahaust system but i dont know wat else to get for my car my plan was a racing fuel pump buster controll racing headers and dyno tunes let me know. my friend was tellinh me about a turbo netic t 3 im kinda losing my mind wat should i do<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />i grabbed my evo used. nd when i grab it. It was toon. nd i decided to put a bov so i think dat untuned my car nd i was wonderin where i may go to get it tuned nd stuff... so if ne can help me out thanx nd i live around ventura county, ca..thanks again

Ben is a good comedy relief at his expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Azian
    tard it means when you slit your wrists you go down the vein not across it, because you die faster that way

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Quote Originally Posted by S2myEVO
    tard it means when you slit your wrists you go down the vein not across it, because you die faster that way
    oh lol I was confused haha
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Freddy you gay fag post already you've been lurkin in here for days

FreddysEvolutionIX, i_Love, EVOL EDO, Azian, sidewaysevo and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

or are you not gonna post like that one day in san bernadino thread when everybody called you a noob because the dejon tool mbc sucks and everybody proved ur noob ass wrong?

freddy youre the biggest noob socal has to offer your mediocre knowledge about the evo has already destroyed your image. So now ur trying to make youself look better by flaming me? how pathetic/gay/bored can you be? you might as well call it quits because you may have gotten a few laughs but now you made yourself look like the biggest idiot/noob on SCE.

KT Motoring'Robispec

wow ben grew some balls

wow.....

congrats ben....i think...

i think....judges ruling.....

yes that was a burn.....

:D
    Body Work Master.<br /><br />XBOX Live - Evo9GSR add me!!!<br />Parts for sale:http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...;topic=72056.0

this thread is ghey and useless.
    RallInspired/RRE///EDOPerformance/ Tamioka racing. Volk// JICmagic// GSC// Cusco// AEM// Mishimoto// AMS// Sparco// Tein// APR// Buschur// ARC// Moneypit :mitsu: www.hellafunctional.com/

damn ben, tell us how you REALLY feel.

Quote Originally Posted by NativeSS
    i think we have already come to that conclusion.....lol

just to re-iterate then...
    RallInspired/RRE///EDOPerformance/ Tamioka racing. Volk// JICmagic// GSC// Cusco// AEM// Mishimoto// AMS// Sparco// Tein// APR// Buschur// ARC// Moneypit :mitsu: www.hellafunctional.com/

just to re-iterate then...
    O0

FreddysEvolutionIX, i_Love, EVOL EDO, Azian, sidewaysevo and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

or are you not gonna post like that one day in san bernadino thread when everybody called you a noob because the dejon tool mbc sucks and everybody proved ur noob ass wrong?

freddy youre the biggest noob socal has to offer your mediocre knowledge about the evo has already destroyed your image. So now ur trying to make youself look better by flaming me? how pathetic/gay/bored can you be? you might as well call it quits because you may have gotten a few laughs but now you made yourself look like the biggest idiot/noob on SCE.

can somebody say OWNED...?!

-MattDennison

2009 REDLINE TIME ATTACK CHAMPION
    ROADRACEENGINEERING GARRETTTURBOS ROBISPEC SPOOLINUP MIL.SPEC FULLRACE ACTCLUTCHES GOPRO SPY+OPTICS ZEITRONIX KWSUSPENSION JACKSTRANSMISSION MIDNIGHTSQUAD

Wow if this thread was suppose to be all in good fun, I don't think Ben thinks its very funny

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast