Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GMR silver evo 9 crash Nov 11 2008

Re: GMR silver evo 9 crash Nov 11 2008

sheesh, I guess thats not the ride he was lookin for...!

-MattDennison

2009 REDLINE TIME ATTACK CHAMPION
    ROADRACEENGINEERING GARRETTTURBOS ROBISPEC SPOOLINUP MIL.SPEC FULLRACE ACTCLUTCHES GOPRO SPY+OPTICS ZEITRONIX KWSUSPENSION JACKSTRANSMISSION MIDNIGHTSQUAD

The wing always survives!

I think someone stoled the car from the original owner and took it for a joy ride at GMR.

RIP

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4

Why is the car lifted onto rocks? DId someone jack the wheels?
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

yea it looks like someone jacked the good wheels, the other two looked cracked from the pics

and that miata that was my buddy =/ hes ok though, i wonder what happened with that ix
    Sig removed by mod<br />Too sexy for socal

Cars
    Skyline GTR R-32. VIII MR.

OMFG..
    WOW!!

i'm speechless.

RIP to evo .. hope the driver and everyone riding in the car is okay!
    If you NEED some parts hit mee UP!!

Cars
    RS Evolution IX Rally Red

holy fuck ... that shit gave me the chills ...

Oh my god.

any one know the exact date of the crash? some dude in my math class said his friend died on glendora ridge about a week ago. dude was all sobbing going up to the teacher begging for more time to complete his assignments cuz he had been spending time with his friend's family the entire week for comfort and hadn't gotten around to finishing his work. i never got a chance to ask him what car it was, just wouldn't be right if i did seeing how he was in his current state...
    for sale: injectors, wheels, tires, sway bar, coilovers, 02 housing and MORE<br /><br />http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=7 2840.msg7572875;topicseen#msg7572875

im thinking
    1.it could of been stolen car. they took it for joyride but crashed it and just took what they can fast..
    2.the owner left for tow truck or to hospital or somewhere and other canyon drives saw an oppertunity.
    3.the owner crashed and left it to claim the car was stolen.
    4.we will never know what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by me like jello
    any one know the exact date of the crash? some dude in my math class said his friend died on glendora ridge about a week ago. dude was all sobbing going up to the teacher begging for more time to complete his assignments cuz he had been spending time with his friend's family the entire week for comfort and hadn't gotten around to finishing his work. i never got a chance to ask him what car it was, just wouldn't be right if i did seeing how he was in his current state...
    hopefully its not the same guy but if it is its a sad day.. becareful out there

Cars
    Too Many!

noobs!!!big turbo and newbie driverĀ*

Quote Originally Posted by me like jello
    i think night of november 10th,since the OP posted it 2:00 AM on november 11th.
    <br />&quot;This is my evo;there are many like it,but this one is mine.My evo is my bestfriend.It is my life;I must master it like I must master my life.Without me,my evo is useless.Without my evo,I am useless.I must streetrace my evo true.I must drive straighter than my enemy who is trying to run me.I must beat him before he beats me;I WILL.&quot;<br /><br /><br />i promise im stock officer!

Evolved

lol just noticed someone took the gas cap..

is that an aftermarket turbo it looks big to me for some reason...
    MY NAME IS ROMEO...BUT ALSO GO BY JO...<br /><br />

im pretty sure it isnt stock.that thing lokos humongus
    <br />&quot;This is my evo;there are many like it,but this one is mine.My evo is my bestfriend.It is my life;I must master it like I must master my life.Without me,my evo is useless.Without my evo,I am useless.I must streetrace my evo true.I must drive straighter than my enemy who is trying to run me.I must beat him before he beats me;I WILL.&quot;<br /><br /><br />i promise im stock officer!

Yeah, doubt thats a stock turbo, with tubular manifold the stock turbo looks like a tiny snail. Guy was running a strange setup though, stock intake tube.

Don't forget somone probably crashed with a friend following, ditched the car to say it was stolen, but took all the parts they could easily get off and sell before they bailed. If I crashed my car with no witnesses in the middle of the night... pretty sure sounds like the best idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarrino
    Yeah, doubt thats a stock turbo, with tubular manifold the stock turbo looks like a tiny snail. Guy was running a strange setup though, stock intake tube.

Don't forget somone probably crashed with a friend following, ditched the car to say it was stolen, but took all the parts they could easily get off and sell before they bailed. If I crashed my car with no witnesses in the middle of the night... pretty sure sounds like the best idea.
    it looks like an atp turbo with a megan mani. they should have taken that if anything....lol j/k

that does suck for what happened to that car...anyone check the news to see if there was anything that happened around the area??
    Body Work Master.<br /><br />XBOX Live - Evo9GSR add me!!!<br />Parts for sale:http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...;topic=72056.0

I know this car, I have seen in service before. I just cant remember the owner. Not too many silver evos with that advan sticker.

Hey sam, it was in for serivice the day we broguht Javiers in, you should check the date I am sure you can narrow the name from that name. It was parked against the service departments wall.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast