Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GMR silver evo 9 crash Nov 11 2008

GMR silver evo 9 crash Nov 11 2008

Bad news. Few friends and I were doing a GMR run tonight and as we were coming down the backway of gmr, we saw a totaled evo. really fucking sucks. i have pictures of it. let me know if youre the owner and would like to see them. im gonna wait a few days for a response and if i dont get one then im just gonna put them up.

-ismael :mitsu: :oops: :'(
    -ME

Re: GMR silver evo 9 crash Nov 11 2008

+1 for pics. Hope no one got injured.
    MR. CARTER....<br /><br /><br />

yeah. i didn't see any blood or anything but i was really bummed out. plus before we saw that, someone driving their miata crashed at the 2 or 3 turn right at the start of GMR
    -ME

That's GMR for you

Post the pics... hope everyone is ok.. last time I was there at night some kid plowed his S15 show car right into that big ass rock on the way down... he wasnt showing anything after that...

sorry to hear bout ur car

wow that sucks.hope he's ok.post pics
    <br />&quot;This is my evo;there are many like it,but this one is mine.My evo is my bestfriend.It is my life;I must master it like I must master my life.Without me,my evo is useless.Without my evo,I am useless.I must streetrace my evo true.I must drive straighter than my enemy who is trying to run me.I must beat him before he beats me;I WILL.&quot;<br /><br /><br />i promise im stock officer!

what color was the miata?
    Sig removed by mod<br />Too sexy for socal

the miata i think was either black or dark green. he was just went ontop of one of those cement/rock block things on the turns at gmr.
    -ME

Wait... another one crashed? or was this the same one? the one I saw I thought was an 8?
    Was this on GMR, Ridge or Fork?

Hopefully whoevers it was is ok. I'm sad to hear of all these crashes recently :'(

i think it was ridge.

-ME

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf happened thats not a crash thats a deathwish!

that sucks people would steal parts off of it.im checking craigslist for the parts i see missing and im gunna report them .

hopefully that advan sticker on his panel is recognizable by someone here and they can contact to owner to see if he/shee is ok
    <br />&quot;This is my evo;there are many like it,but this one is mine.My evo is my bestfriend.It is my life;I must master it like I must master my life.Without me,my evo is useless.Without my evo,I am useless.I must streetrace my evo true.I must drive straighter than my enemy who is trying to run me.I must beat him before he beats me;I WILL.&quot;<br /><br /><br />i promise im stock officer!

^^surprised the vultures didnt grab the seats!! haha

lol yeah. thats what we were worried about. first i looked for signs of blood or anything. and the weird thing is that there are no tire marks or anything on the road. so idk how the hell this happened.
    -ME

wow dude that sucks

he probably had bald enough tires not to even leave marks.

Evolved
    Cars
    EVO X, EVO X MR, & S2K

If you look at one of the pics... there was enough tread... besides..tread only really becomes a factor when theres rain...to channel water away..

i dont know why but i have seen that evo before.....i just dont know where..

damn thats a really bad crash. thats what happens when ur irresponsible
    "No mission too difficult, No sacrifice too great"

Evolved

i live right below gmr...that car looks so familiar...i've only seen one car with that advan sticker and it was silver...
    MY NAME IS ROMEO...BUT ALSO GO BY JO...<br /><br />

Damned that sucks. I am amazed it looks like the wing survived. Have to hate the thieves that did the work afterwords.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast