Thread: Spotted: Black GTR at my local Fresh and Easy market LOL!

Spotted: Black GTR at my local Fresh and Easy market LOL!

Looked pretty damn menacing even just parked there. =]

Cars
    2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII (sold), 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E, 2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Re: Spotted: Black GTR at my local Fresh and Easy market LOL!

it must be the car of the owner of fresh and easy store. hehe
    TUNING TECHNOLOGIES
    EMPEROR MOTORSPORTS

nah it was gone when i left the store. i was tempted to ask "WHO OWNS THE BLACK GT-R???" when we walked in hahahahaa.

ehh..GT-R's are old news.send me a pic of a ZR1!

lol i woulda went stalker status and chilled outside till he/she came out.
    <br />&quot;This is my evo;there are many like it,but this one is mine.My evo is my bestfriend.It is my life;I must master it like I must master my life.Without me,my evo is useless.Without my evo,I am useless.I must streetrace my evo true.I must drive straighter than my enemy who is trying to run me.I must beat him before he beats me;I WILL.&quot;<br /><br /><br />i promise im stock officer!

Cars
    Too Many!

i see them all the time at the dealer. whoopteedoo!!

no doubt i'd probably take a ZR1 over a GT-R, but hey this is still a rare sighting. the dealer in my area never has these things on the lot either.

I spotted a red kia spectra in front of Miguel's Jr.
    http://

ive seen over 30+ different gtrs this month alone. lol, counting sema ofcourse. but seriously, i saw a total of 5 in the last 4 days while driving on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by koolguy21
    I spotted a red kia spectra in front of Miguel's Jr.
    Can I order your avatar in poster form?

^^^+1 on that request.
    3&quot; Straight Pipe(no cat and muffler), Intake, Fuel Pump, Boost Controller, Tune.<br />

I see GTR's rolling around in LA once in a while. Even saw a blue and white Bugatti Veyron rolling down Olympic Bl in Ktown few months back.
    FS: Mint (2) P45R 18.9.5 +30 265/35/18 $300 PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by EvolvedMCC
    no doubt i'd probably take a ZR1 over a GT-R, but hey this is still a rare sighting. the dealer in my area never has these things on the lot either.
    come on down to Irvine Nissan and Garden Grove Nissan, they have them sitting there...some aren't even selling. On the way home yesterday, I saw 2 getting unloaded from an enclosed trailor as if was a full race car..with the issues they're having, some ppl are buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by eshine1
    I see GTR's rolling around in LA once in a while. Even saw a blue and white Bugatti Veyron rolling down Olympic Bl in Ktown few months back.
    come down to south OC /rsm dove canyon. coto de casa area u see ferraris,lambos,etc like nothing .......its actully kinda wierd when u dont see one
    &quot;SpUnKyFrEsH&quot; .......&quot;always fresh, no preservatives&quot;<br /><br />WFC#949<br /><br />&quot;&quot;JLBmotorsports&quot;&quot;<br />&quot;&quot;EVOwned.com&quot;&quot;<br />&quot;&quot;Corner 3 Garage&quot;&quot;<br />&quot;&quot;SouthCoast Mitsubishi&quot;&quot;

i live in a ghetto, so pardon me for being taken by surprise when i saw it. lol

My cousin just drove his black GTR from Georgia and took me for a ride in it tonite. OMG--the thing is so quick. THe shifts are like blips and the acceleration just doesnt quit! I have yet to see one driving on the streets-I'd be afraid to park it anywhere--lol

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilverevo
    My cousin just drove his black GTR from Georgia and took me for a ride in it tonite. OMG--the thing is so quick. THe shifts are like blips and the acceleration just doesnt quit! I have yet to see one driving on the streets-I'd be afraid to park it anywhere--lol
    Lol that what i think about too. like honestly how you can you daily drive it and not have at least the slightest bit of fear of getting screwed over by haters. i mean ppl say o if you can afford it then you can afford to fix it afterwards. well yeah thats true but it's not "pure" anymore and plus i don't think even the richest person would want to spend money where it's not needed; afterall they got to be rich by knowing how to manage their money.
    for sale: injectors, wheels, tires, sway bar, coilovers, 02 housing and MORE<br /><br />http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=7 2840.msg7572875;topicseen#msg7572875

It might have been JP that you saw. He has an Evo X MR in his stable too.