Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: test pipe?

Re: test pipe?

sounds more.... i guess rough? i prefer no resonators on my exhaust... hence why i have none O0

by the way, good write up on the smog laws bro.
    <br />wat do i need ? i have 2 thousand dollars i fullexahaust system but i dont know wat else to get for my car my plan was a racing fuel pump buster controll racing headers and dyno tunes let me know. my friend was tellinh me about a turbo netic t 3 im kinda losing my mind wat should i do<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />i grabbed my evo used. nd when i grab it. It was toon. nd i decided to put a bov so i think dat untuned my car nd i was wonderin where i may go to get it tuned nd stuff... so if ne can help me out thanx nd i live around ventura county, ca..thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by ASIXMRSE
    sounds more.... i guess rough? i prefer no resonators on my exhaust... hence why i have none O0

by the way, good write up on the smog laws bro.
    yea, i'm curious to hear it. i don't mind the 2 resonators.. keeps things a little quieter which in this stupid state is good.

hopefully some people respond... curious to see what people have experienced with it.

trying to decide if i should pick up some cossie m2s.... this sht is a disease

Why wouldn't you wanna pick them up bro? haha!! its a great upgrade... and i know some people like being stealth, and I'm all for that too, but i love cam lope. Cossies will be a great upgrade for you... especially since you're pretty much done with the basic bolt ons...
    <br />wat do i need ? i have 2 thousand dollars i fullexahaust system but i dont know wat else to get for my car my plan was a racing fuel pump buster controll racing headers and dyno tunes let me know. my friend was tellinh me about a turbo netic t 3 im kinda losing my mind wat should i do<br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />i grabbed my evo used. nd when i grab it. It was toon. nd i decided to put a bov so i think dat untuned my car nd i was wonderin where i may go to get it tuned nd stuff... so if ne can help me out thanx nd i live around ventura county, ca..thanks again

Why wouldn't you wanna pick them up bro? haha!! its a great upgrade... and i know some people like being stealth, and I'm all for that too, but i love cam lope. Cossies will be a great upgrade for you... especially since you're pretty much done with the basic bolt ons...
    haha i know i know. I don't know too much about them, so trying to do some research now as to whether i should upgrade springs/retainers or even head studs. but seems on the stock turbo you don't need that stuff.

True... but i always say, since you're in there, do it anyway... at least the headstuds. just another little insurance and peace of mind... which is always a good thing to me
    <br /><br />

im thinking of doing headstuds.
    Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Small Minds Discuss People

Can anyone post the number for RRE? Their website is blocked at my work.

RRE - 562-777-7522
    <br /><br />

the test pipe smells like poop. LOL!!!
    Great Minds Discuss Ideas, Average Minds Discuss Events, Small Minds Discuss People

Quote Originally Posted by jerrym
    welcome to the world of no catalytic converter.

Quote Originally Posted by baylorar
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrym
    welcome to the world of no catalytic converter.
    why thank you...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123