Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Boxing: PACMAN or GOLDEN BOY

Re: Boxing: PACMAN or GOLDEN BOY

^ I don't really care much for Hatton but I guess it's a good buildup for a potential Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, especially since it looks like Pacquiao is taking on a lot of Mayweather's defeated opponents.

Margarito ain't gonna fight Pacqiao - the promoters already said no (Arum, and Roach). The Jr Welterweight fight is just a one time deal - Pac would be stupid if he fought Margarito. Reality is, Margarito is much larger fighter and I don't really want to see a repeat of the Marg vs. Cotto fight.

There's a bunch of good fighters at the lightweight division, i'm sure one of them will go up to Jr. Welterweight if the Pac beats hatton, or Pac can simply drop back down to lightweight (that is if Mayweather gays out). It's been said that the Pac's been getting thicker / stronger over the years and it's getting harder for him to lose the weight.

The only fighter currently (weight range taken into account) that will give the Pac a run for his money is JMM (due to his style). I'd personally like to see a Pac vs JMM III fight, but it will be disadvantageous for JMM. He's already 36 or 37 right now, by the time such a fight happens - he'll be almost 40.

Quote Originally Posted by RSevoIX
    PACMAN = The MEXIecutionerÂ*
    I thought he was coined as th Mexican Assassin?Â* Too many BS names floating around..Â*

He wasn't able to Assasinate JMM though O0

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456