Thread: SPECIAL EVO TUNING EVENT $300 THRU DEC 31ST!!!!!

SPECIAL EVO TUNING EVENT $300 THRU DEC 31ST!!!!!

The Holiday Season Has Officially Arrived!!!!! Blowout Sales and Huge savings are in Full Effect, which is why EDO Performance is offering Stage 1 and Stage 2 Dyno Tunes from
    $295!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 DAYS A WEEK!!! UNTIL DECEMBER 31ST!!! FOR THOSE GETTING OFF OF WORK AT 5 or 6, CALL TO MAKE SPECIAL RESERVATIONS!!!!! WE ARE TUNING NON STOP THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS (EVEN ON CHRISTMAS!!!!)
    To qualify for this Super Rare Savings Event, your car must meet the following criteria:

STAGE 1& 2 $295 = Modification Limited to: Intake, Turbo Back Exhaust, Exhaust Manifold, Fuel Pump.

STAGE 3 + = STARTS FROM $345+

Please PM with any special inquiries! Free Inspection Provided Prior to Tuning!

Please PM with any special inquiries! Free Inspection Provided Prior to Tuning!

http://www.edoperformance.com/
    11922 Western Ave.
    Stanton,CA 90680

PH: (714) 602-5741

Facebook: EDO Performance

Instagram:@edo_Performance

Cars
    2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII (sold), 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E, 2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Re: SPECIAL EVO TUNING EVENT $300 THRU DEC 31ST!!!!!

this is a good deal
    TUNING TECHNOLOGIES
    EMPEROR MOTORSPORTS

I've dealt with EDO. they are good guys over there. Interested in doing quality work. I can't vouch for their tuner cause i didn't have a tune done there, but the service manager there was top notch, i'd have more work done there.

bump for EDO.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIGGA73
    I've dealt with EDO. they are good guys over there. Interested in doing quality work. I can't vouch for their tuner cause i didn't have a tune done there, but the service manager there was top notch, i'd have more work done there.

bump for EDO.
    WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN!!!!!
    11922 Western Ave.
    Stanton,CA 90680

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

Just for reference, people asking about who their tuner is...Â* They are a Works reseller so they use the maps from Works to tune your car.Â* Pete from Works did a great job on our MR at EDO.Â* We will be posting an article about it soon, we gained +50whp just from the tune on a stock MR.

Let's keep the thread clean and not antagonize the vendor, if you have specific questions please PM them.

Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

Matt@M1AutoSport

Quote Originally Posted by drmosh
    Just for reference, people asking about who their tuner is...Â* They are a Works reseller so they use the maps from Works to tune your car.Â* Pete from Works did a great job on our MR at EDO.Â* We will be posting an article about it soon, we gained +50whp just from the tune on a stock MR.

Let's keep the thread clean and not antagonize the vendor, if you have specific questions please PM them.

i cant wait to see the result!!!

and the dyno graph!!!

so wait NO MODS?!?!!? OMG 50 whp?!!??!

BUMP!!!! FOR TUNING!!!
    11922 Western Ave.
    Stanton,CA 90680

BUMP FOR TUNES!!!!!!!!
    11922 Western Ave.
    Stanton,CA 90680

TO THE TOP!!!!!!!
    11922 Western Ave.
    Stanton,CA 90680

I can vouch for these guys...my car has spent a lot of time there lately.

The service manager Robert is the real deal...honest, humble, hard-working, and trustworthy. Coming from years of experience as a service manager and instructor for an automotive technical school, he not only has the knowledge, but the experience to run a quality shop.

Logan their new tech is also very knowledgable and competent. This guy has put his time in and has a good eye.

Once they complete my motor build for the 2009 season, EDO will be tuning my car...I can't wait!
    Straightaways are for fast cars....corners are for fast drivers!<br /><br />Your best mod is experience behind the wheel.? Do a track day dammit!<br /><br /><br />Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.<br />Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.<br /><br /><br /><br />Robispec, EDO Performance, Snow Performance, Cosworth, Forced Performance, Enkei Wheels, AEM, Advanced Clutch Technology, Kaminari, Titek, Mishimoto, Anarchy Eyewear

the people there at EDO are really good people to deal with. my friends STi was there before and he was really happy with the results. I was actually there couple of days and met Robert and Edwin great people. thanks for checking out my car. it was great meeting with these guys. THANKS!

VERY INTERESTED =D

thanks. we will tune your car with Power FC :)
    11922 Western Ave.
    Stanton,CA 90680

BUMP FOR TUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11922 Western Ave.
    Stanton,CA 90680

BUMP for EDO & their BBQ on the 31st!!! Might get my car tuned that day :twisted:
    Bryan @ GST + MD dyno = 402/345<br /><br />[quote author=gravvyboy]<br />Peace is for hippies. smelly, dirty, tree-hugging hippies...stupid hippies<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=GilbertFlores]<br />MRavenIX for Pres because he isnt a little tiny ass kid like most other people here.<br />[/quote]

still doin the 300$ tunes?

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

read the title^^^
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

Quote Originally Posted by MRavenIX
    BUMP for EDO & their BBQ on the 31st!!! Might get my car tuned that day :twisted:
    Where will the event take place?

^^^ at EDO in Huntington Beach. There is a thread about it on the forums already!
    Straightaways are for fast cars....corners are for fast drivers!<br /><br />Your best mod is experience behind the wheel.? Do a track day dammit!<br /><br /><br />Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.<br />Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.<br /><br /><br /><br />Robispec, EDO Performance, Snow Performance, Cosworth, Forced Performance, Enkei Wheels, AEM, Advanced Clutch Technology, Kaminari, Titek, Mishimoto, Anarchy Eyewear

got it. you added me to the list already' im # 24 O0