Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EDO BBQ Meet!!! Saturday 1/31/09

Re: EDO BBQ Meet!!! Saturday 1/31/09

hahahahaaa
    I bathe in the hate..<br /><br /><br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/LBZ/art/mid.gif&quot;&gt;

Yea sorry about the @$$ hole that was trying to show off his piss poor truck. Had I known he was gonna be a jerk I would have told him the BBQ was off. On that note he will never be brought to another event.

Ok bad news out of the way time for the good news, I had a blast at the BBQ and it was very nice to meet you all. I give BIG props to EDO and the guys that made the food. Thanks for all the friendly advice and conversations and I look forward to seeing you guys again soon.
    WIFE: &quot;Sell Your Car&quot;<br /><br />ME: &quot;HELL NO! I&#039;ll Sell You Before I Sell My Car.&quot;

Thank you all for coming out Saturday!!! F4 could not have organized a better BBQ meet! It was amazing to see so many Subaru and Mitsubishi owners come together for the first time here at EDO. Great food and great people really made this one of the best events we have seen in a long while. There were even members of the G35 and 350Z community that came out to see what was going on. We look forward to hosting the next F4 BBQ meet in the summer time. See you all there!!!!!!!

MASTER CRED TO KYLE FOR THE PICS O0
    CREDIT to Patrick and Zero from NASIOC for some of their pix!!!!!!!

http://www.edoperformance.com/
    11922 Western Ave.
    Stanton,CA 90680

PH: (714) 602-5741

Facebook: EDO Performance

Instagram:@edo_Performance

You forgot to credit Kyle for some of them pics too ;P
    WIFE: &quot;Sell Your Car&quot;<br /><br />ME: &quot;HELL NO! I&#039;ll Sell You Before I Sell My Car.&quot;

i like how the evos took up most of one area :D
    I bathe in the hate..<br /><br /><br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/LBZ/art/mid.gif&quot;&gt;

Quote Originally Posted by vanousad
    Yea sorry about the @$$ hole that was trying to show off his piss poor truck. Had I known he was gonna be a jerk I would have told him the BBQ was off. On that note he will never be brought to another event.
    So he was suppossed to be the entertainment for the event? What happened to the Import Models? :-\
    Afghanistan: Full of Rocks...

Yea, about him. I was talking to Cason (another friend that was there) and he asked if he could go and check it out. I told him sure, I like it when my guys from work come out and get interested in cars. But he's a bag and will not be brought any more.

The dude with the truck was not a bad person. He was just....."new." He was very prideful of his truck and wanted to share it. Maybe whomever brought him could pull him aside and explain that "Meet Etiquette" discourages attendees from excessive rev'ing of engines and speed exhibitions in the parking lot. (Allen had both of his kids running around there and I thought I spotted a few others)

If he takes that in stride, suggesting the addition a borla exhaust system for his truck would give it a tuned note as well as make it legal. This apposed to the open header dump (which sounded horrible) might attract the right kind attention (again, just IMHO)

Blaze

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    The dude with the truck was not a bad person. He was just....."new." He was very prideful of his truck and wanted to share it. Maybe whomever brought him could pull him aside and explain that "Meet Etiquette" discourages attendees from excessive rev'ing of engines and speed exhibitions in the parking lot. (Allen had both of his kids running around there and I thought I spotted a few others)

If he takes that in stride, suggesting the addition a borla exhaust system for his truck would give it a tuned note as well as make it legal. This apposed to the open header dump (which sounded horrible) might attract the right kind attention (again, just IMHO)

Blaze
    so true, there were some kids running around. Good turnout, i enjoyed it and cant wait for the next one. Thanks to everyone that made it possible.

MASTER CRED TO KYLE FOR THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.edoperformance.com/
    11922 Western Ave.
    Stanton,CA 90680

PH: (714) 602-5741

Facebook: EDO Performance

Instagram:@edo_Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    ...suggesting the addition a borla exhaust system for his truck would give it a tuned note as well as make it legal. This apposed to the open header dump (which sounded horrible) might attract the right kind attention (again, just IMHO)

Blaze
    Maybe EDO could help him out with that?
    Afghanistan: Full of Rocks...

SOOOOO!?!?!?!?!?! when and where is the next BBQ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234