Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mitsubishi to stop producing 2009 Evos!

Re: Mitsubishi to stop producing 2009 Evos!

Quote Originally Posted by skylinefolife
    Quote Originally Posted by kimletrim
    Reading comprehension confounds some members.

Sam stated that there would be NO 2009 Evos whatsoever. As most of us have already discovered, there are 2009 Evos, just not here in the United States. And as the original article states, 2009 Evos have been produced, so there ARE 2009 Evos in existence, but production will end until the 2010 Evo is to be produced.
    Lol I completely agree!

One day the Evo wont be mass produced, but hopefully by then there will be something better {;
    Sam said nothing about Japan...i dont care what japan gets...here...you most likely will never see a 09

Quote Originally Posted by strat10
    I dont know much, but wallking around with a name like Christine Jew has got to suck!
    Christine Jew organizes and Coordinates MOD every year. I wouldn't get on her too much or she may just cancel it! haha

She's an awesome lady and supports the Military 100% For those that go to the BP Meet and have ever gotten any free stuff from me it's a result of her just throwing Mitsu stuff at me.

It is a let down that the Evo won't be produced during 2009 but it hopefully means that Mitsubishi has some good improvements on the way for the 2010 model year.
    Afghanistan: Full of Rocks...

Quote Originally Posted by gen4k20a2
    Quote Originally Posted by skylinefolife
    Quote Originally Posted by kimletrim
    Reading comprehension confounds some members.

Sam stated that there would be NO 2009 Evos whatsoever. As most of us have already discovered, there are 2009 Evos, just not here in the United States. And as the original article states, 2009 Evos have been produced, so there ARE 2009 Evos in existence, but production will end until the 2010 Evo is to be produced.
    Lol I completely agree!

One day the Evo wont be mass produced, but hopefully by then there will be something better {;
    Sam said nothing about Japan...i dont care what japan gets...here...you most likely will never see a 09
    ^lol

That's because there won't be any Evo's imported to the U.S.Â*

Didn't Sam tell you that? lollerbladez! God bless America!Â*Â*

Jay-dee-Em! WooOtÂ*

You don't care for Japan... Blasphemy! If it wasn't for her, you'd be driving a Chevy!Â*
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

i hope they make more than subtle improvements with the 2010 evo. Â*perhaps 2010 may be the year i make the jump, hopefully Mitsu makes a 2010 model for the US.

^They will. Lets just hope the economy gets better from here on out. A steady climb to a peak... And then a frightening ride back down. It's history mang
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean penn
    good... They need to stop making that piece of shit. They need to remake the evo 9 and bring it back with ayc and flex fuel E85. Or they can just make the evo X's with a better looking rear end and have more power and less weight and have flex fuel.
    +2394239692358480 i couldnt agree anymore......case closed!

lets hope for the best... i have family members that have been hit hard with the recent economic events as of late. Â*

2010 Evo X... i like the sound of it. :)

^Yeah, no kidding. My uncle had bought his previous house when the market was high (he sold his other house) and bought a new one for 480,000. A few months ago, it was appraised at only 110,000.

I don't know how this shit happened in only 3 years lol It's crazy!
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

^Dude, your sig is really freaking me out...must...stay....on thread........I cant stop looking at it! LOL
    Evo X white MR touring, RRE Stealth Exhaust.

Hypnotize!
    Muwahahaah.
    ^Dude, your sig is really freaking me out...must...stay....on thread........I cant stop looking at it! LOL
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

I dont know much, but wallking around with a name like Christine Jew has got to suck!
    I have a friend with the same last name. We do joke around time to time, haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12