Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California Speedway Street Legal Drag event Saturday 03/07

Re: California Speedway Street Legal Drag event Saturday 03/07

Quote Originally Posted by caLi4G63
    I missed out on this event, I was trying to at least attend the event but that didn't happen.

Joe, sorry to hear about your turbo going south on you.Â* Will you be getting the same turbo from FP if they warranty it? Have you considered the Green or the Red?Â* I think the Red would be sick in your EVO!

Irwindale speedway was open today also, it's only a 1/8 mile track but it's MUCH better then Fontana for what it is.

Nice trap speed WOT, amazing for only being on 91oct.
    Yeah WOT has one strong running Evo on 91 octane. I pulled out my turbo on Saturday and will be sending it to FP tomorrow. We'll see what they say. I could see that the blades made contact with the turbo, there's quite a bit of up and down play on the turbine shaft. I would like to upgrade to a Green if they let me. A Red may be a bit to much for me at the moment.
    My Aquamist HFS-5 install: http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=361654

Quote Originally Posted by EvoJoe
    I forgot to ask, what boost are you running and are you running your new FP Red or still on the Green?
    red turbo @ 26.7 psi

Quote Originally Posted by WOT
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoJoe
    I forgot to ask, what boost are you running and are you running your new FP Red or still on the Green?
    red turbo @ 26.7 psi
    Very nice. Looking forward to seeing your future results when you could hook up that beast.

Anybody else run on Saturday?
    My Aquamist HFS-5 install: http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=361654

I ran this weekend but at SAC raceway for the CMI Event. Ended up running in the T4 class which is for FWD turbo cars. Ended up taking 2nd place even though I couldn't run it 100% all the way down the track since the fuel pressure was dropping like crazy causing the car to run super lean.

Best run was 10.9 at 133 spinning 1st and part of 2nd gear even with AWD and BFG drag radials. After that most of the day it ran 11.2 with traps in the 110-115's lifting in 3rd gear and pedaling the car the rest of the way.

Video of my first 2 runs http://videos.streetfire.net/video/CMI-runs_640265.htm

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    GG VIII MR, WW MR-T

^^congrat Mike. Man! You have that blue audi forever. I saw it since the Cal Speedway drag was still in the front parking lots.

Yeah. First started drag racing it in late 2000 at Carlsbad raceway. Dont plan on getting rid of it any time soon. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12