Thread: Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst/Accounting Manager

Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst/Accounting Manager

I have my BS in Accounting from Cal State University Long Beach. Tax Preparer Certification from CSTC.

20 Years experience as both an accountant and financial analyst. A/P, A/R, fixed assets depreciation, Sox compliance auditing, planning, forecasting, bank reconciliation, monthly reporting, journal entries, General Ledger.

Experience with Excel, word, powerpoint, access, lotus, Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP, PRMS, Harvard Graphics, etc..

Resume and salary history available. Just pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] for immediate response.

Re: Senior Accountant/Financial Analyst/Accounting Manager

just a tip would be to create a more professional email address to use in situations like this.

my oldest sister who interviews for a living at a publicly traded company wouldnt hire you based soley on the email address you provided.

make one like your first two initials then [email protected]

O0

Lol, thanks cam. You're right, I've had this e-mail address for a long time but was too lazy to change it. Back in the day, all the online girlies liked it lol..

Anyhoo, I got a job at a company in gardena so I'm working again which is good. Bad part is I'm stuck working with a bunch of idiots lol.. People got so desperate because of the economy that they ended up lying on their resumes just to get the job. Then I get fked because people claimed they had experience then you find out they don't know sheat lol..

conclusion: Honesty is the best policy, if you lie sooner or later it will come back to bite you in the butt.

lol @ the email. Good luck in the new job.

I'm in need of another job guys! And my new e-mail address is [email protected].

More professional huh?

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4

i created a more professional email addy during my job search....
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

damnit, got laid off again on 09/16/10, the date of my daughters birthday.

Any job leads please let me know.

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4

Quote Originally Posted by hardcoreracing
    damnit, got laid off again on 09/16/10, the date of my daughters birthday.Â*

Any job leads please let me know.
    SEC or IRS. Uncle Sam wants to regulate more and wants the money it is owed!
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

Thanks skiracer, I'll check them out!

Damn, been working a long term temp assignment that will be ending friday, so I'll be back on the job market again, freakin cali unemployment rate! Any job leads let me know!

Check out Robert Half, they got me my job as an Analyst
    [IMG][/IMG]

For those of you that want to brush up on your excel skills, I have made some tutorial videos on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hardcoreracing?feature=mhee

I just uploaded a video on how to ace the 2007 excel assessment test.

http://youtu.be/yV_n_I9DoCo

After being unemployed for over a year and a half, I will be starting a new position next week. For those of you that are still unemployed, don't get discouraged. Keep trying and something will come up. Good Luck on your job search and if anyone needs help passing the assessment tests that recruiters administer, just go to my youtube channel (youtube.com/hardcoreracing).

Cars
    2016 BMW M4 ZCP
    Congrats man!
    What is power without control?

Looks like I'm available for employment again. Looking for Assistant Controller, Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, Senior Staff Accountant, or Senior Financial Analyst positions.