Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime

Re: Anime

"Until Death Do Us Part", "Zetman," and "Liar Game".

Until Death Do Us Part - hitman/mafia/international police/crime series, with bad-guy getaway cars being black evo VIIIs lol.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/until_...3/c024/12.html

Zetman is kinda like your average superhero comic, only a lot more mature themed and very good plot and build.

Liar Game is as the name imples. You mysteriously win a large sum of money, but now you're in a game where you have to protect yours and steal another player's. Psychoanalytical material but not insanely complex.
    <br />[quote author=Blaze link=topic=68303.msg7799950#msg7799950 date=1258044064]Rest assured that if you still want them, and at some future date you have money to buy them, and if at that point, if I still have them, it would be my pleasure to sell them to you if it works out.[/quote]

very nice -_- i just found out it just wasent my hard drive it was my motherboard ....... there gose my 1200 dollor laptop xD a buddy of mine said he can find a used mother board for my laptop though havent watched anime in the past 2 weeks... i feel deprived >_> but ive been on xbox live though.. if u have one add meh anibaru
    <br />had my old sig forever and they take it away.. haters

Cars
    05 evo 8 w/ ssl

They're releasing more episodes for Haruhi Suzumiya...

when though is the question, cuz ive been waiting a long time for new season to be released...i hope soon

just watched in the last 2 weeks:
    comic party: revolution
    nurse witch komugi
    karas
    R.O.D
    Steel Angel Karumi

cant wait for comic con.....

KAKASHI is alive!!!

link to Initial D after 4th stage!

http://www.onemanga.com/Initial_D/424/credits/

lol i havent watched naruto shippuden in a while ... wats the most recent ep so i can start watching it ... like 4-5 ep so yeah.......

anybody here going to AX on july 2nd?
    im gunna be there all 4 days

ummm im selling vash the stamped red trench coat(TriGun Anime)..wore it twice its is XL shoot me a offer

so y'all come see me Anime Expo Artist Alley C-22 this year now! :)

lol i will be there all 4 days and ill make sure to pay u a visit make sure u draw me a pic of a 1990 eclipse ;D i would grately appreciate it (will hang it on da wall)

Sadly I had to resign from AX staff this year at the last-minute (manager isn't too happy with me, but I might end up switching divisions next year anyway so w/e).Â*

Myself and a couple other guys (If I can somehow convince Blaze...) will be speaking in a panel @ AX on how to mod cars tastefully and a descr. of JP tuning and anime industry relations.Â* Â*

@Henry: You have a DA? I'd like to see some of your material.Â*nevermind. your sig image finally loaded up lol.

<br />[quote author=Blaze link=topic=68303.msg7799950#msg7799950 date=1258044064]Rest assured that if you still want them, and at some future date you have money to buy them, and if at that point, if I still have them, it would be my pleasure to sell them to you if it works out.[/quote]

let me know were u guys are going to be at! and wat days.....

Quote Originally Posted by vesper-tsi
    let me know were u guys are going to be at! and wat days.....
    All day on the 4th. When you get your booklet look for an event discussion panel called "Race Street Show". My hair will *probably* be red on black.

do they give use a badge holder or somthin this year?

Just finished watching Berserk

lol i will be there all 4 days and ill make sure to pay u a visit make sure u draw me a pic of a 1990 eclipse ;D i would grately appreciate it (will hang it on da wall)
    haha... i c... how does this benefit me?!

u will make a new fan !and as for kimevo u picked a grate anime to watch... really great story!

do they give use a badge holder or somthin this year?
    Lol they always have. Not too certain yet as of the contents of the goodie bags/badge holders/lanyards. My division designs the staff badges and another div does the attendee badges.

GAH SO FEW DAYS TIL IT STARTS!!!

this is the kind of ish that leaves people that do panels/work at AX with headaches. Last min. rush ftmfw!

lol bump bumpfor ju!!!!!!
    im gunna have to take the metro to AX ftmfw! xD
    so any hook ups u can get me? =P

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast