Quote Originally Posted by BoostFrenzy
Nothing? I have found deals on both and am just waiting to here your thoughts about rolling requirements before I finalize everything. I'd probably have to run a small spacer up front to clear the stock struts before I upgrade to coils. Most likely a 5mm. So rolling requirements for that.

18x10.5 +30 with Nitto NT05's in a 275/35/18 (heard they run narrower then Dunlop?) with a 5mm spacer for clearencing.

Thanks
You got PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sev
Might be a stupid question but I noticed on some the pictures that the Evo's had no fender liners (either that or I'm seeing things) and I was wondering if mud flaps would interfere with fitment? Like an 18x9.5 +27 wheel on the IX/VIII and 255/35 tires.
That's a good catch. Â*The pictures we show are during our measurement process where fender liners are often pulled out for access. Â*We aim to retain factory fender liners and are able to in the vast majority of cases, choosing to modify the fender liners appropriately where possible. Â*Mud flaps can interfere with fitment, but are usually not a huge concern. Â*If you'd like a fender rolling estimate for your particular situation, please e-mail [email protected] or call us at (714) 850-1670 so we can get the information necessary to comment fully.

Quote Originally Posted by evobros
Nto3^^ those wheels fit just with rear fender roll^^
In the size/offset he mentioned they may have clearance issues in the front to the strut (depending on the alignment). Â*We prefer to measure all wheels/tires for clearance as well as have ALL factors accounted for as many of them can significantly change the answer.