Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super AutoBacs (REMAINS OPEN)?

Re: Super AutoBacs (REMAINS OPEN)?

OUTSTANDING... Hell I'm peep out the NeW? Shop friday... Need some smell good...

I never buy any parts from SuperAutoBacs... cause if freaking expensive!!!

They're going to fill the aisles with that Matrix APC Pep Boys sh!t. Anything you get Jdm from them will more than likely be ordered & be high as hell! If the company that makes the parts your heart desires isn't stateside. Then you'll probably be hard pressed to find it in stock there. The owner I hear is responsible for Matrix intakes. So hopefully they won't botch up the enthusiast experience with ricer parts on every aisle.
    "Look I didn't say I wouldn't go fishing with the man. But when it comes to Mike Wallace the Story ends with me put'n' em into the wall. "

o great... another fail from autobac
    Just Wicked....

I was just there on Thursday and all the cool JDM parts are gone. Anything remotely high end was gone or the last few pieces were being liquidated and still priced too high. Honestly the store looked like a garage sale and the only thing still good in stock were the air freshners.

I must admit I picked up my fix of squash air spencers as well. :roll:

Cars
    2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII (sold), 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E, 2022 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

they're now called... "super autotoyz"...

tsk tsk tsk
    TUNING TECHNOLOGIES
    EMPEROR MOTORSPORTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12