Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How should we treat our immigrants?

Re: How should we treat our immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1
    Go live and work like they do , and then you can say whatever you want! Otherwise, get some education, and maybe start identifying yourself as a HUMAN BEING first, and an AMERICAN second so that you can TRULY make this world a better place!
    This isnt a perfect world though. you cant expect people to see it the way you do no matter how much you yell or complain about it!

if you have to go to school to help people...i dont know about that one. seems very far-fetched.

take from me what you wish over the internet, but i know where i have been, what i have seen, the people i met, and what i've done with and for others. you can deny and refute all you want to make yourself feel better. no one will take that from you.

i refuse to simply give up the luxuries my family has provided me to just "live" like they do. that is spitting in the face of my parents and family members that died so i wouldnt have to do that. That's where my sense of entitlement comes from: my pride in the hard work of my family members to come her LEGALLY regardless of social/political situations in their own country.

i cant make the world a better place by myself. so if i see no one as a race...and everyone is a human being and have everything fair, sure sounds good. but what does that mean for everyone else? does everyone get a hand-out from someone that worked harder and busted their ass more? does everyone support one another and will there be someone to pick up the slack for someone that cant keep up? lol, that sounds like communism.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    I can honestly understand how you "feel" in regards of your parents taken the right steps in order to have a visa and such; however you have to understand that now n days it doesn't take the same steps as before. Since before things were fairly easy compare to now n days.
    Having friends in the right places can always help or having enough $$$$ in order to pay for the entire procedure. In this current era, it isn't the case anymore. Things have become more of a political matter than anything else. N those that find themselves short in $$$ and have the need to support and survive by all means necessary will take things into the next level.
    Things aren't as simple as some of the folks "think" being legal in the states coming from a 3rd world country can be. Even traveling some folks have a problem obtaining a visa. N these are folks that have a good amount of $$$ and don't plan to stay but just come n visit. So what other alternative then getting a visa or being here legal do those "folks" have, since the gov in their country have limited them to?
    realistically, there is no option right now. with the veil of terrorism, and the weird political unrest with the world everyone is playing the waiting game. the ones that arent, especially those that are coming to our country illegally...are hurting more than helping.

you said it yourself as you see it...everything isnt what it used to be. with things not being "as easy" people are making it harder on themselves by being rushed and just bypass the system. it's something we cant control...but definitely something we shouldnt be looking at optimistically either.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Yeah, lets not help others because no one helped me.Â*

These threads are so meaningless. The person asked for a simple question, yet one person keeps repeating the same thing over and over...

It's always the same person in here.

To the OP, good luck. You'll find little, to no help here. Go talk to your friends about it. Talk to the ones that are legal and illegal. You will find a big gap, obviously. Better yet, talk to the future; the young kids.

To the OP (my thoughts): They should be treated like human beings. We spend billions of our tax dollars to help other countries, why not help people here in the states? It's simple to me... It's sad, but people will always seem to suffer. I'm glad for the life I have. I will only live once. I'm not guaranteed a heaven or hell. As far as I know, this is my one and only life. I will try to make the best of it, and I will reach out to anyone in need of help. It's just the most natural thing to help each other...

I'm glad my mother came here illegally. Her steps have made me a US citizen and I have contributed to our nation.

Not every illegal out there is up to no good... Half of the successful people here are from illegal descendants. Yeah, some did it the right way, some did it the wrong way. I don't care, but at the end, sometimes you have to do it the wrong way to live. You have to evolve, adapt and survive.

It's just a very tragic coincidence that Mexico happens to be a part of North America.
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1
    Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by pikadosboy
    I'm so sick and tired of people like you, that are SO narrow-minded and can't see the bigger picture!! First of all, don't talk to me about illegal immigrants taking jobs that our "citizens" would do! I want you to show me ONE, just ONE, white person that is willing to go into a field and pick vegetables!! Secondly, how DARE you criticize people who want nothing more than to provide the BASICS for their families, that WE take for granted EVERY day; food, shelter, hot water! Have you ever gone without food, or listened to a child cry because they are hungry and you know you can't do ANYTHING about it? I didn't think so! So before you start spouting off about your rights as an American, why don't you bring yourself down a notch, and just be a human being!!
    still dont see how that makes it right to come over here illegally and fore-go the IRS and La Migra because one's family suffers. granted your family might be sufferring, but you said it yourself, not everyone can be so lucky.

Have you been paying any attention lately? there are soooo many "professionals" [people that ARE citizens, with degrees, that can positively add to our society] without work now...im sure, given a tough enough financial situation, they'd bite it and take a ass-busting 9-5.

to the OP, immigrants should be treated with respect. they are people. if they are of the illegal variety, they are trash to us. if they are tourists, talk real loud and slow as you try to make hand motions as to what you are saying.
    Wow! Are you for real?! You're TOO easy, dude. I want to start by saying that my I'M WHITE!!! My name is WALTERS! My family isn't suffering; they are actually pretty well off, and they're all "citizens". The thing is, my parents raised ME right! I actually happen to think that ALL humans are created equal, and I have compassion for those who are less fortunate. What makes you (and others like you), think that the color of your SKIN or where you just HAPPENED to be LUCKY enough to be born makes you better than ANYONE else?!?! Also, lets get something straight. First of all, working on your knees in a field in the sun for 12 hours ISN'T a 9-5 job, and I don't see ONE of these "professional citizens" (that you guys keep speaking of), doing these jobs after they lose their corporate jobs!! Also, I want to take a WILD guess and say that you aren't calling these ILLEGAL immigrants TRASH when they are cooking your food in a restaurant, or detailing the evo that your dad bought you!! For all of the obviously sheltered, blind, so-cal brats, I would like to make a suggestion. Why don't you go to one of the 100's of countries ravaged by poverty and spend a week sleeping on a piece of cardboard and not having even ONE bite of food! Then come back here, to this country, and show some APPRECIATION for all the privileges you enjoy (even though YOU haven't earned them) !!!!
    I feel sorry for people like you!!
    Looks like your parents forgot to teach you one thing... don't be gay. Need to start thinking about the economical ramifications of allowing illegal immigration, they feed off the government and don't give too much in return.
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Quote Originally Posted by STIH8TER
    well the enigma guy was really shakin up. Didn't mean to make get do that to anyone.
    Stop apologizing... he's obviously extremely sensitive and aggressive.Â* Negative personality aspects, might require some psychiatric attention, or just a few more years of growing up :)
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Check this out.

your sig is too sexy and has been removed

no way dude how the fuck would you even put the steeriung colunm and everything wow

Check this out.

Good contribution.

Where is his gold medal? lmfao.
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

I bet this pic will upset Javi hahahhaa

boats and hoes

pikadosboy

Quote Originally Posted by SRT Motorsports
    I bet this pic will upset Javi hahahhaa

boats and hoes
    nah fool, hahahah boats and hoes, boats and hoes!

Quote Originally Posted by skylinefolife
    Yeah, lets not help others because no one helped me.Â*

These threads are so meaningless. The person asked for a simple question, yet one person keeps repeating the same thing over and over...

It's always the same person in here.

To the OP, good luck. You'll find little, to no help here. Go talk to your friends about it. Talk to the ones that are legal and illegal. You will find a big gap, obviously. Better yet, talk to the future; the young kids.

To the OP (my thoughts): They should be treated like human beings. We spend billions of our tax dollars to help other countries, why not help people here in the states? It's simple to me... It's sad, but people will always seem to suffer. I'm glad for the life I have. I will only live once. I'm not guaranteed a heaven or hell. As far as I know, this is my one and only life. I will try to make the best of it, and I will reach out to anyone in need of help. It's just the most natural thing to help each other...

I'm glad my mother came here illegally. Her steps have made me a US citizen and I have contributed to our nation.

Not every illegal out there is up to no good... Half of the successful people here are from illegal descendants. Yeah, some did it the right way, some did it the wrong way. I don't care, but at the end, sometimes you have to do it the wrong way to live. You have to evolve, adapt and survive.

It's just a very tragic coincidence that Mexico happens to be a part of North America.
    Yea most people out there that are legal say the same thing. Its not fair for people who are doing it the right way. As for the illegal ones, Ive tried speaking with them but they either walk away or they can't speak English. Anyways... Illegal is illegal. I guess you have to follow the rule and abide by the law. It is really not fair for the legal ones to come in. I think we should use our taxes on a freakin barrier instead of the illegal immigrants using our damn tax money for their benefit.

well put, enough said ^^^

LOL that people think this is about racism.
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

all jokes aside, javier tell everyone how you got here. Remember that story about being stuffed in a circus elephants ass.

I love that story

the joke is on us... (citizens)

pikadosboy

all jokes aside, javier tell everyone how you got here. Remember that story about being stuffed in a circus elephants ass.

I love that story
    Was up with you and the bestiality?
    Attached Images Attached Images

hahahahaa

lmfao. That's hilarious because no one in my family thinks that way... That picture is completely biased. I bet you it was drawn by a random guy who just enjoys a good laugh. But I did laugh lol...
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

Cars
    Evo 9 MR/Infiniti I30t/Toyota Highlander

ROFL at that pic...most WHITE immigrants leave fascist controlled countries ex. Italy, Spain, Germany, Romania...hell even Japan had a fascist government.

Latin America has a bunch of corrupt leaders who sadly are backed by the U.S.

I love that story
    MR. CARTER....<br /><br /><br />

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast