Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How should we treat our immigrants?

pikadosboy

Re: How should we treat our immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by CASH$ MONEY
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT Motorsports
    all jokes aside, javier tell everyone how you got here. Remember that story about being stuffed in a circus elephants ass.

I love that story
    Dude Seriously no one like you when you had a Evo, now you dont have a evo anymore!

dont hate, I am not here to be your lover. Please dont get mad at me, your choice to come here like that.

Hhaha is javi mad at u sammmm.

He is mad that he doesnt speak english and drives an evo with a stroker that is slower than Adam's Mazda. He blames me and is always angry. I try really hard to teach him.

Billy has an apple
    Billy eats the apple
    Billy Shits the apple

Lesson 1

your sig is too sexy and has been removed

pikadosboy

dont hate, I am not here to be your lover. Please dont get mad at me, your choice to come here like that.
    hey asshole your not the center of the universe! i was quoting cash not you! Dick

hahah fucken sammmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by DRJ1014
    One of my old friends is Mexican, his parents came here illegally and fought there way and followed every step to becoming a legal citizen. I was over at his house and my friend started to speak Spanish on the phone to another friend and his mom (100% Mexican) went up to him and slapped him and told him never do speak Spanish in front of company. She explained to me how hard she fought for the right to live here and she thought it was disrespect to speak another language that someone else couldn't understand.

Many people think of immigrants and automatically think Mexico, we all need to remember immigrants come from all countries.

As long as they come here for a better life and are willing to take the steps to becoming a legal citizen they have my support.

Just remember, people always need someone to blame but themselves.
    this struck a chord with me.

i want to meet this mother and give her a hug! truly understands the struggle.

and the latter, i agree 100%.
    no one on this forum knows how to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by pikadosboy
    hey asshole your not the center of the universe! i was quoting cash not you! Dick
    1) I am the center, and the whole universe.
    2) Sorry if I thought you were bashing my comments.
    3) Don't hate me for being awsome.
    4) still thinking of what to tell you to make you angry. It will be good

pikadosboy

1) I am the center, and the whole universe.
    2) Sorry if I thought you were bashing my comments.
    3) Don't hate me for being awsome.
    4) still thinking of what to tell you to make you angry. It will be good

wow this has gone out of control, i dont know wat to say coming from parents who came here illegal and now are citizens of this country, rather not share anything....

Quote Originally Posted by j_nizzle
    One of my old friends is Mexican, his parents came here illegally and fought there way and followed every step to becoming a legal citizen. I was over at his house and my friend started to speak Spanish on the phone to another friend and his mom (100% Mexican) went up to him and slapped him and told him never do speak Spanish in front of company. She explained to me how hard she fought for the right to live here and she thought it was disrespect to speak another language that someone else couldn't understand.

Many people think of immigrants and automatically think Mexico, we all need to remember immigrants come from all countries.

As long as they come here for a better life and are willing to take the steps to becoming a legal citizen they have my support.

Just remember, people always need someone to blame but themselves.
    this struck a chord with me.

i want to meet this mother and give her a hug! truly understands the struggle.

and the latter, i agree 100%.
    lol What's the big deal with knowing 2 or more languages? Last I heard, that's a good thing!

lmao. People trip out (and exaggerate) over the smallest things.

:}

I must agree with everyone here, because we are all different and no matter what, we will never agree :]
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

I think it's the same reason you don't burp, fart, curse, etc infront of company. It's just good manners. I never said knowing 2 lang was a bad thing or am I against it, I was just stating what his mother had told me, which seems like she wants her children to have good manners
    Burping, farting, cursing is completely irrelevant.

But Ok. Like I said, I agree we are all different :)

More power to her! :D
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

every time I see your signature it makes me want to play left for dead man.... hahaha
    (Tuning Technologies Dyno Tuned) Perrin IC / Nisei LICP / AEM short ram / AEM dry filter / AEM EBG A-pillar setup / Dejon MBC / Invidia catback / no name resonated cat delete / TTech downpipe / Walbro fuel pump / ACT Xtreme PressureÂ* Street Clutch w/ ACT Prolite flywheel / Speed Source EVO 2pc Stiff Bushings Kit / 8pc Stiff Shifter Bushings Kit Metal

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLife
    every time I see your signature it makes me want to play left for dead man.... hahaha
    lol!

I was playing last night :] It's fun! They got the new maps back on Versus and it's about damn freaking time!
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

how about SF4? on ps3? anyone down?
    your sig is too sexy and has been removed

Evolved

Quote Originally Posted by skylinefolife
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLife
    lol!

I was playing last night :] It's fun! They got the new maps back on Versus and it's about damn freaking time!
    what platform you guys play on?

^I used to play on the 360 :'(

Now... I just don't play anymore *sigh*
    Awwwghhh! Zombies!

Evolved

damn lol, i play PC, a lot. to much. :'( lol

Quote Originally Posted by TLOGGINS
    immigration is perfectly fine as long as they do it legally.Â* its the illegal ones that are f***ing us up. yeah they do some of the jobs that most people don't wanna do but there are many CITIZENS out there during these times that would just be greatful to have the job. many people say that getting rid of the illegal immigrants that are working on the farms mainly would drive up the price of food significantly.Â* this is not true however.Â* even if we did manage to eliminate all illegal immigrant labor it wouldnt be all at once and the price would only rise by cents and not dollars.Â* most people wouldnt even notice the minor rise in price.Â* wut we need to do is get rid of the stupid laws like in LA were a police officer cannot arrest and deport someone just for being illegal. they would have the commit some kind of crime.Â* so get rid of these dumb laws so the cops can actually arrest them for being illegal and we can deport them and free up all of the welfare that they are collecting by coming over here and having there kids allowing them to stay. so as i said in the beginning, as long as they do it LEGALLY, immigration is fine and actually welcome.
    Just tell me something you red neck piece of shit!Â* the only legal pep here will be Native American! are you a Native American ?Â* I will say you are not!
    So STFU and if you think that way i wanna see you as a gardener, or doing dirty jobs for $5 and hour.
    wow!! just wow!!! Too bad...United states is getting worst and worst! Economy wise!!!! I Hope the government make All Immigrants/Non-Immigrants all US Citizens so USA can FORK MO' Taxes!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234