Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Socalevo.net Members. ***Updated Page 1***

Re: Car Wash Fund Faiser - Memory Of John Flores - Details Added. thank you all.

I cant make Saturday morning but i can donate some money. Paypal or whatever is convenient for everyone?
    aem intake, ets 3.5 ic, ets licp, milspec 65 tb, milspec intake mani. v2, pp exhaust mani,invidia o2, tanabe dp, rre rally cat stealth back, walbro fp, denso 720, cosworth 272 cams, looney tuned, gruppe s 3 port, 18" volk TA's, cwest front bumper, jdm rear bumper, voltex rear diffuser, jdm tails, mr bilsteins w/ swift springs, progress 27mm rear sway bar, russells ss lines, duralast pads.

Re: Car Wash Fund Faiser - Memory Of John Flores - Details Added. thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Pirate
    I will be glad to support something like this. Im very sorry for this gilbert. I wish you the best of luck to raise this money....

1. GilbertFlores
    2. Brandon
    3. MrsGFlores
    4. Azian
    5. 1WkdEvo
    6. Evo94life(+4)
    7. illestjcollector23
    8. shye
    9. kambodianboi
    10. super 6-1
    11.90AWDSM
    12.Team Emperor
    13.pjb00stin
    14. JDMboi & cholita
    15.Dead_Pirate

btw....I hope there will be plenty of parking for all of us!
    It's a pretty big ass parking lot! So I'm sure there will be more than enough room!

1. GilbertFlores
    2. Brandon
    3. MrsGFlores
    4. Azian
    5. 1WkdEvo
    6. Evo94life(+4)
    7. illestjcollector23
    8. shye
    9. kambodianboi
    10. super 6-1
    11.90AWDSM
    12.Team Emperor
    13.pjb00stin
    14. JDMboi & cholita
    15.Dead_Pirate
    16. llvllattP

Gilbert..im always here for you bro

ill be there

just let me know if you need anything

Ok so far as supplies go, I think we should have enough soap and buckets.

So if you want to bring something, any of this stuff will do. Extras are always great!

+Water Hose+

+Shammys, Absorbers, Towels,+

+Sponges to wash with+

Thx guys!

If you have any more questions or wanna ask how else you can help, Hit up my cell or my AIM

AIM-"icaserare"

Cell-"909-702-2175"
    -Brandon

1. GilbertFlores
    2. Brandon
    3. MrsGFlores
    4. Azian
    5. 1WkdEvo
    6. Evo94life(+4)
    7. illestjcollector23
    8. shye
    9. kambodianboi
    10. super 6-1
    11.90AWDSM
    12.Team Emperor
    13.pjb00stin
    14. JDMboi & cholita
    15.Dead_Pirate
    16. llvllattP

So sorry you lost your father Gilbert, my condolences
    397WHPÂ*Â* 460TQ MD<br /><br />
    Cobra GT 500 today <br />« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 09:12:16 PM »<br />it is called low-end torque, something that an evo driver would never miss because they would never know.

Evolved
    Cars
    1996 Honda Accord (Totaled), 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS (Sold), 1987 Maza RX7 (Sold), Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII

I'm very sorry for what happened Gilbert.. I'll be there. LMK where..

1. GilbertFlores
    2. Brandon
    3. MrsGFlores
    4. Azian
    5. 1WkdEvo
    6. Evo94life(+4)
    7. illestjcollector23
    8. shye
    9. kambodianboi
    10. super 6-1
    11.90AWDSM
    12.Team Emperor
    13.pjb00stin
    14. JDMboi & cholita
    15.Dead_Pirate
    16. llvllattP
    17.Filipinoborn
    Everyone behind me is an incredibly talented driver - Everyone in front of me is cheating!<br /><br />

Check your paypal.
    aem intake, ets 3.5 ic, ets licp, milspec 65 tb, milspec intake mani. v2, pp exhaust mani,invidia o2, tanabe dp, rre rally cat stealth back, walbro fp, denso 720, cosworth 272 cams, looney tuned, gruppe s 3 port, 18&quot; volk TA&#039;s, cwest front bumper, jdm rear bumper, voltex rear diffuser, jdm tails, mr bilsteins w/ swift springs, progress 27mm rear sway bar, russells ss lines, duralast pads.

got it. thanks a lot nomex13.

man i love this forum...really shows how tight a community can be when people barley know one another...its awesome and from my entire family, we really appreciate everything every has done for us so far.
    Body Work Master.<br /><br />XBOX Live - Evo9GSR add me!!!<br />Parts for sale:http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...;topic=72056.0

Brought tears to a few strangers eyes im sure ^ :'(
    397WHPÂ*Â* 460TQ MD<br /><br />
    Cobra GT 500 today <br />« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 09:12:16 PM »<br />it is called low-end torque, something that an evo driver would never miss because they would never know.

gilbert i was in the 101 for almost 10 years and i have something for you from all my deployments. Well get you guys taken care of!

thanks a bunch. both my brothers are 82nd airborne so im sure they will appreciate it more then anything to know fellow airborne are giving a part to help. O0
    Body Work Master.<br /><br />XBOX Live - Evo9GSR add me!!!<br />Parts for sale:http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...;topic=72056.0

TTT

Hopefully this will work for stickers for the family.

Jimmy here from my350z.com boards.

Azian posted over there. Â*I just lost my father a month ago, so I know what you're going through. I had to tell my sister and also be the shoulder for everyone in the family since I'm now carry the family reigns... not to mention I remind everyone of my dad.

Thankfully he had a life insurance policy to cover his own funeral costs (and some left over). Donated $100 to your cause.

Take care, man.

Quote Originally Posted by xENo

Azian posted over there. I just lost my father a month ago, so I know what you're going through. I had to tell my sister and also be the shoulder for everyone in the family since I'm now carry the family reigns... not to mention I remind everyone of my dad.

Thankfully he had a life insurance policy to cover his own funeral costs (and some left over). Donated $100 to your cause.

Take care, man.
    sweet! thx man

1. GilbertFlores
    2. Brandon
    3. MrsGFlores
    4. Azian
    5. 1WkdEvo
    6. Evo94life(+4)
    7. illestjcollector23
    8. shye
    9. kambodianboi
    10. super 6-1
    11.90AWDSM
    12.Team Emperor
    13.pjb00stin
    14. JDMboi & cholita
    15.Dead_Pirate
    16. llvllattP
    17.Filipinoborn

Azian posted over there. Â*I just lost my father a month ago, so I know what you're going through. I had to tell my sister and also be the shoulder for everyone in the family since I'm now carry the family reigns... not to mention I remind everyone of my dad.

Take care, man.
    Hi Jimmy... welcome to our boards.

That is very kind of you sir. Thank you! :)

<br />[br][br]

Take care, man.
    Omg thank you very much...i dont even know you and probably will never meet you and for you to donate $100 to someone you never knew is more then a blessing. this will all be put to good use and it just gets a little easier every day knowing that there are so many good people out there helping out for this cause.

Please for everyone that has and is donating, please email me your address so i can send you all a thank you from my family.

Email - [email protected]

With love and thanks,

Â* Â*John Flores Jr, Gilbert Flores, Raymond Flores, Janelle Flores, Paul Flores :)

I just placed a donation box and sympathy card at SOUTH COAST MITSU cashier cage.EVERY VETERAN DESERVES A PROPER BURIAL. Skip the mcdonalds today and help someone who helped our country

Quote Originally Posted by blkside
    I just placed a donation box and sympathy card at SOUTH COAST MITSU cashier cage.EVERY VETERAN DESERVES A PROPER BURIAL. Skip the mcdonalds today and help someone who helped our country
    you sir, rock!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast