Thread: FS: BAPE Limited Edt. SZ. 10.5/11

FS: BAPE Limited Edt. SZ. 10.5/11

These we're around $400 when I bought them new a couple years ago, they are a limited edition patented leather/camo combo. I've probably worn them a total of 10 times in 3 years..I don't have the box, it was eaten by my goddamn puppy but the shoes were not harmed!

Make offer, low balls will not be responded to.

Canyon Racer

Re: FS: BAPE Limited Edt. SZ. 10.5/11

the camoflash part is tight. O0

Cars
    Too Many!

pics of puppy and chewed up box? :D

I like the distressed camo look O0

Cars
    8 MR, 10 GSR, EG6, CRV

Scumdog, where did he post he is selling them for $400.
    I see he says leave an offer. Did you even read his post?
    *KTMotoring Tuned*

Scumdog seriously man?just think of it as if it were you do you want someone shitting on your thread?if not then just don't post and pm the guy if you don't like the price otherwise just don't post on someones thread if it isn't positive I am amazed by some of the stupidity of some of people on here as well
    Ideas without action are worthless.

cant compare tattoos to a pair of shoes,i get tattooed for myself. not anyone else.besides that,you answered your own question,why would a i get a cute tattoo to help me get laid??Its a tattoo of my daughters name.I dont know in which world girls see that as a turn-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Go
    Scumdog seriously man?just think of it as if it were you do you want someone shitting on your thread?if not then just don't post and pm the guy if you don't like the price otherwise just don't post on someones thread if it isn't positive I am amazed by some of the stupidity of some of people on here as well
    i already deleted all my post and said nothing else negative,as well as apoligized.now you guys are polluting it.im done in here.once again, sorry,and g/l with the sale.p.s i hate rockstars.

hey we all got different hobbies/things we like right?we might not all like each others style but its what makes everybody different^^^

Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Go
    i already deleted all my post and said nothing else negative,as well as apoligized.now you guys are polluting it.im done in here.once again, sorry,and g/l with the sale.p.s i hate rockstars.
    could have just not posted in the first place right?think about what your posting next time before you post it

this is true,^ sorry nlakind,once again i hope you sell them and use the cash for something great O0

^thanks for the apology, much appreciated

& my right arm is fully sleeved, even tho i was hating your ass at the moment & pretending to hate on your tats i was definitely feeling them, lol

Cars
    Too Many!

pics if tat's?

i had a thread in off-topic with tats in it