Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The re-re-re-post: Banned from SCM "In Technicolor"

The re-re-re-post: Banned from SCM "In Technicolor"

So my initial post was removed for some reason.Â* Evidentally it was in the wrong section, eventhough under evo general it specifically says "In this forum you'll find stories being shared as well as other chat."Â* And correct me if I'm wrong but i was telling my story so idk what happened.

Anyways as I'm sure most have read i was recently banned from scm because the survey score given was a reflection of the service received from the "stealership." I wasn't sure how to take it at first.Â* If i had ripped someone for $500 and it didn't cost me a penny I'd take the bad score with a smile and move on.Â* Evidentally they saw it fit to tell me i was no longer welcome at there "stealership" after all the bullshit Ive put up with over the time Ive owned my car and brought it in for warranty work.

I'm not smashing the whole "stealership" by writing this.Â* Unfortunately I cannot say there are just as many good people there as there are FLAKES because that isn't true.Â* I never did explain in my previous post about how:

-Â* My car was there 3 different times for a timing belt noise for a combined stay of over 2 months.Â*
    -Â* One of the times I drove all the way there after it took them 2 weeks to finish and right as i started the car it had the exact same noise as when i dropped it off.Â*
    -Â* Once they finished it that time and I picked it up I got back to my house and realized a couple days later that my right front wheel (the wheel they had to take off to access the timing belt) was scratched around 2 of the bolt holes and when i called back they said there was nothing they could do about it because i hadn't pointed it out on the spot when i came to get it.

Now I'm sure a lot of people are going to ask why am i bringing this up now and never posted anything about it before.Â* The answer to that is because before, they made up for it by doing what they do for everyone.Â* That is WARRANTYING MODIFIED CARS when they have no business being at the "stealership."Â* Although there are a lot of bullshit warranty rules from Mitsubishi it's no secret that scm gets all the cars that other stealerships would red flag in 2 seconds because of there reputation.Â* All of this would've been avoided by them simply admitting they are in the wrong, and the funny thing is that everyone else whose been banned found my last post and let it be known and every single time the "stealership" fucked up the customer alerted them of it and we became the bad guys... what a JOKE.

Edit by mod:Â* Grammar, spelling, punctuation, paragraph, format
    fuck evo's

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Re: The re-re-re-post: Banned from SCM "In Technicolor"

threads like this belong in the "buyer's corner" and not in the general section; since after all u r giving a review about a vendor/ dealer or shop...
    At times you catch a break when things are placed in the wrong section, other times things are just deleted or moved into a different section due to the OP not placing them in the correct section to begin with.
    We do have a lot of traffic here at SCE, can you imagine if everyone placed all topics in the wrong section :? ? it would be a nightmare..
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

jesus that was hard to read. How about some spaces, line breaks, and periods?

Cars
    8 MR, 10 GSR, EG6, CRV

^I don't think I saw one single period..........until the end. LOL
    *KTMotoring Tuned*

Quote Originally Posted by 335eater
    Now I'm sure a lot of people are going to ask why am i bringing this up now and never posted anything about it before.
    Looks like people were more concerned with your grammar. But don't worry. I hooked you up! O0

ROFL

lol thanks
    fuck evo's

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Now I'm sure a lot of people are going to ask why am i bringing this up now and never posted anything about it before.
    Looks like people were more concerned with your grammar. But don't worry. I hooked you up! O0
    Blaze FTMFW!!! HAHA!!!!
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

LOL at blaze
    "No mission too difficult, No sacrifice too great"

funny thing is i got a mailer coupon from the dealer the other day, guess they didnt ban me from there mailing list lol
    fuck evo's

Yea SCM won't do the the warrantry on my only mod INTAKE ither. 6grand out of pocket.

wtf? they warrenty cars with 35r's but wont do yours? thats bullshit
    fuck evo's

Warrenty's can be subjective.

If you buy multiple cars at a dealership...
    If you pay for major services at the dealership...
    If you know someone at the dealership...

If you buy your car from Palm Springs Mitsu, never pay for service, blow it up, then run to SCM for the first time because you think they won't void a modded car.... yeah...well don't be surprised.

i think race plays at scm, the dealer loves to put middle easterns before all others and i dont buy it as being coincidence
    fuck evo's

i think race plays at scm, the dealer loves to put middle easterns before all others and i dont buy it as being coincidence
    wow thats a bold comment
    Mizushima, Japan<br />http://www.bpevocrew.com

It's more likely that common sense plays the largest roll.

repost of in depth story with fresh info coming give me a couple days and enjoy
    fuck evo&#039;s

So for those of you that didnt read my initial post I will start from the beginning and for all of you who have continued to criticize my continuous complaining about the stealership you can read the rest and see what you think. I do not have specific dates but since its irrelevant I am not going to bother to look for them.

Once upon a time I used to take my car to SCM to get my car warrentied for the same reason everyone else brings there car there, they warrenty moddified cars. Although the service was terrible from the begining I learned to deal with it since it didnt cost me anything when it could have and probably should have. The following are my experiences, and this is just the ones I can remember because it was such a pain in the ass:

1. The first time I was ever there I had an appointment to have my Lojack installed at 12pm and I didnt leave til 530pm.
    2. The next time I went in there my car had what sounded like some suspension noise, so I scheduled an appointment and brought it in... After waiting 2 hours the service adviser comes to me and says "I dont know whats wrong with it but because of the moddifications made I dont know if we will be able to warrenty it." He proceeded to tell me about how it would be $90 or so to go any further so I told them to put it together. Later that day I called back to ask why they wasted 2 hours of my day just to tell me what mods my car has instead of looking for the problem and I was told by a high ranking member of the staff that "Our reputation speaks for itself, do not even worry about bringing your car in with your mods on it." From that point on I was told to call and talk to him only to avoid any future problems.
    3. My car had been making a noise coming from the timing cover for months and I had been told that corporate was looking into it because multiple ix's were having the same issue. Eventually SCM said they were putting a new timing belt in that fixed the problem so I brought my car in to have that done. 2 weeks later they called and said it done and since my car was stage 3 at the time I didnt complain about how it took FOREVER.
    4. Three weeks after the timing belt was replaced I started up the car and it was making the same noise as before but worse this time so I called and schedule another drop off. After another 2 weeks they called and said the tensioners and another belt were needed and that it took care of the noise. So I went in to pick up the car and sure enough it was the same noise as when I dropped it off! So I left it yet again....
    5. After they replaced the belt and tensioners AGAIN they AGAIN said it was ready to pick up and when I got there to get it everything was good so I took it.
    6. About a month afterwards I decide to take the car out to Morongo and once it was time to leave I fired her up and the noise was back again and even worse then the previous 4 times. So AGAIN I brought it in and left it was over a month for them to conclude that the car needed an intake cam gear, timing belt, and tensioners for the third time.

Fast forward about a year or so and my dad decides that my sister needs a car for her 16th bday :bang: . Since he had a fairly reasonable spending limit I told him to visit Sam and see what he could do and in 2 hours he had them financed and on the road in a 08 eclipse with 9k on the odometer. Not more then 6 months after she gets it she rear ends someone and fks up the car. The insurance appraises the damage at a little over $9k and writes my dad a check and since the shop we own can do body work we ordered all the parts from Steve and proceeded to fix it. Steve sold us almost everything no problem but insisted that the sensors that attach from the front bumper to the airbag computer are reusable and they are never sold to bodyshops. Once the car was put together the airbag light wouldnt go out and no scanner that I could get my hands on would reset it so I took it to the dealer :bang: .

Once the car was dropped off at the dealer no paperwork was filled out and nothing was signed. They called a couple days later and said the diagnosis for the light would run $500 and my dad promptly told them that was outrageous and not to touch the car until he called the insurance. The insurance said they would cover it as long as it wasnt a result of something they had already paid for. So the dealership calls a few days after that with a diagnosis that hadnt been approved and they say that the reason the light wont reset is because the sensors, that they wouldnt sell me, needed to be replaced.
    After all that my dad, assuming there was no bill, went to the dealership to pick up the car and they wouldnt let him get it without paying $500 for a job that was never approved. He called back later that day to speak with Abbas about what happened and his calls went unanswered and the messages left were never followed up on.

He decided to let it go until 3 weeks later when Corportate Mitsubishi called for a survey and the dealership was given the rating they deserve based on the service they showed when the car was in there and the lack of service and customer satisfaction shown once it was picked up. That rating earned everyone at the dealership a berating by Abbas who said plain and simply that anyone associated with me was no longer welcome at the dealership, niether of my cars could be brought in for warrenty work and they would no longer sell parts to me for my shop. I responded with my initial post stating the facts and it turns out im not the only one on here whose been screwed by that dealer and treated like s**t.

I decided to file a complaint with the BAR. They went ahead and paid SCM a visit and after they were provided with the paperwork that SCM had with what they claimed to be the "proper approval" for inspecting of the eclipse the BAR sided with me and ordered them to refund my money. SCM refused and said they would fight me tooth and nail for the money and that only getting a judgement in court would make them pay. So I called my credit card company and they froze the charge until the check from Corporate Mitsubishi comes in the mail.

This just goes to show how professional they are over there and the BAR isnt the last stop on the menu, corparate will be getting a call very soon to be informed of the situation. Ive since had quite a few encounters with Anahiem Mitsubishi and theyve shown just the opposite behavior of SCM, I know it doesnt sound like much but they actually care about the customers over there and when you order parts, they deliver the same day NOT 3 DAYS LATER. The 3 day delivery in no reflection of Steve who is the man over there, it just goes to show how cheap abbas is, 1 delivery truck for 3 dealerships will never work.

I may moddify the post if something else comes to mind that I forgot to include in this but I would like to ask again why the evo with a 35r boosting 30psi got a short block warrentied and the guy with an intake didnt? And I would also like to ask what they were thinking selling a car that had been red flagged without saying anything to the customer?
    fuck evo&#039;s

didnt you already post this exact thing?

Evolved

Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    didnt you already post this exact thing?
    A less detailed version, yes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast