Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 559 area?

Re: 559 area?

Quote Originally Posted by BaumBizzle
    Dude! I just went to RRE yesterday (14th) and Mike is the SHIT! Dude was tuning on my car for about 8hrs. Pretty long but he puts a lot of thought and care into what he's doing. $400 for military can't be beat if you ask me. He rolled me outta there with 350hp/350tq, wish I had bought bigger injectors prior to doing it but oh well. If you're at 122 go hit up AD2 Sanchez, he's got a nice black Evo 8...hit me up some time some guys and I are plannin on goin to hit the twisties somewhere in the mountains coming up. 559-772-7793, my names Andy
    what are your mod's? I dont know of too many evo's with a lot of mods in Fresno besides me the only one I know of is running a ETS GT35R but it has that cheap manifold they used to make and is only running 91, no meth or nothing it's putting down 386 on a dyna-pack or 335 on a MD.
    Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/kWem9.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;Hosted by imgur.com&quot; /&gt;

Yeah, I am only running a 3in catless exhaust, intake, and tune. Hoping to do what it takes to make around 300whp on 91. I am thinking cams and fuel pump will get me close.

On another note when would be a good weekend to meet.

did any of you guys happen to be at Pho 75 earlier today, I live near by and saw about 5 evo 8/9's but I was driving my girlfriends car.

I wasn't. Where is Pho #75 anyways?

That is nuts, that is about the number of Evo's I have ever seen in Fresno.

its on the corner of Mckinley/First in Fresno. I was surprised, but then again it is easter sunday and cruzing season so maybe they came from kings canyon

Thought so, but I wasn't sure. Seems like the other group is more organized lol

Yeah, whenever I see that someone is around the 559 on evolutionm I add them, but haven't contacted anyone. first time I saw a yellow evo in fresno, there were 2 black, and the others were silver/white. Where are you from?

I'm on evolutionm under the same user name. I'm in Fresno going to Fresno State during the weekdays and I go back to Lemoore during the weekends. Haven't seen a yellow Evo here, but there's at least 2 red Evo 8's on the FSU campus.

I know of at least 10 different evos in Fresno, but haven't met most of them.

I've seen under ten, and I've seen only one with its owner. It was a PB X with blacked out GSR wheels and I think its running catless. He revved on me once when I was leaving the parking lot lol

I see, I think the op kaj has sold his white evo, theres a blue evo 8 that works at the taco bell on shields/first, and a blue evo 9 thats often at the farmers market near tower district, then the white evo with a 35r use to be owned by robert at clovis custom audio but I think he sold it back to his buddy. and and a red evo on shields (always see it when I drive home from cedar lanes) there are more that I have spotted, but I've seen these ones at the same place on multiple occasions

Interested in a local meet? :)

Quote Originally Posted by apexct9a
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumBizzle
    Dude! I just went to RRE yesterday (14th) and Mike is the SHIT! Dude was tuning on my car for about 8hrs. Pretty long but he puts a lot of thought and care into what he's doing. $400 for military can't be beat if you ask me. He rolled me outta there with 350hp/350tq, wish I had bought bigger injectors prior to doing it but oh well. If you're at 122 go hit up AD2 Sanchez, he's got a nice black Evo 8...hit me up some time some guys and I are plannin on goin to hit the twisties somewhere in the mountains coming up. 559-772-7793, my names Andy
    what are your mod's? I dont know of too many evo's with a lot of mods in Fresno besides me the only one I know of is running a ETS GT35R but it has that cheap manifold they used to make and is only running 91, no meth or nothing it's putting down 386 on a dyna-pack or 335 on a MD.
    I know of someone that probably has more mods than you, he's on evom under ASPerformance

and if you guys set up a meet be sure to go on evom and message me under the same name =)

Sure, I think we're just trying to get more to come and decide where and when to meet.

Having more mods means nothing if your not faster, I know of him and the white Evo with the ETS GT35R and Super Value manifold, they both drive like idiots in downtown traffic and tried racing me.
    Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/kWem9.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;Hosted by imgur.com&quot; /&gt;

Quote Originally Posted by apexct9a
    Having more mods means nothing if your not faster, I know of him and the white Evo with the ETS GT35R and Super Value manifold, they both drive like idiots in downtown traffic and tried racing me.
    I never seen his car personally, but we have mutual friends. I know the white evo you're talking about too. Do you happen to have oregon plates?

No sir, California plates.

So anyone want to meet before the end of the month? Somewhere in River Park where there's a lot of parking space sounds good to me.

I can. What works for you guys

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast