Find the perfect San Francisco real estate agent
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1322

Thread: how many miles on your evo?

  1. #1001
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoMr420 View Post
    49,257 on my '03 Evo VIII... I need to drive her more

    And here I thought I didn't drive my car lol

  2. #1002
    KING of the GANGBANG EvoMr420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rialto/IE 909
    Posts
    1,367
    Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    And here I thought I didn't drive my car lol
    I know right lol I'm not intentionally trying to keep miles down. I often work kinda far and use my Cobra for a DD and my evo on the weekends or when I go out with my family. But I've been driving her more lately
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

  3. #1003
    Administrator


    Macky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    15,467
    Cars
    Sportback Evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    And here I thought I didn't drive my car lol
    pshhh i have you beat

    Sportback Evolution MR


  4. #1004
    Evolved OherrOderr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Posts
    369
    Cars
    2013 CB Evo X GSR
    Approaching 33k on my 2013

    33k miles in 14 months fuaaaa… Averaging just under 2,400 miles a month.

    I have to drive from my office in OC to LA today for a meeting, then heading down to San Diego tonight to hangout with the gf, then driving back to work in OC tomorrow morning.
    Instagram: @jodytiongco

  5. #1005
    Not So Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Simi Valley
    Posts
    38
    Cars
    03 EVO 8
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoMr420 View Post
    49,257 on my '03 Evo VIII... I need to drive her more
    20,500 on my 03 EVO VIII - Bought it with 14,000 last August. I need to drive her more as well.

  6. #1006
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoMr420 View Post
    I know right lol I'm not intentionally trying to keep miles down. I often work kinda far and use my Cobra for a DD and my evo on the weekends or when I go out with my family. But I've been driving her more lately
    Well I am sure the cobra is a fun little dd too. I actually do kinda like the 03 cobras.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    pshhh i have you beat
    Lol macky thats because you literally bought the car, drove it home, then put a cover over it and called it a day lmao.

    Quote Originally Posted by OherrOderr View Post
    Approaching 33k on my 2013

    33k miles in 14 months fuaaaa… Averaging just under 2,400 miles a month.

    I have to drive from my office in OC to LA today for a meeting, then heading down to San Diego tonight to hangout with the gf, then driving back to work in OC tomorrow morning.
    I have a solution to this problem. I have a girl in the LA area. Why don't we trade since I am located in San Diego and everyone saves their evos lol. I call it trade a hoe save a evo. lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by H20GUY View Post
    20,500 on my 03 EVO VIII - Bought it with 14,000 last August. I need to drive her more as well.
    Holy crap! How did you find that gem? At that rate I probably would just never drive it lol. Probably still has new car smell too lol

  7. #1007
    BANNED chinoxmk22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    805
    Posts
    31,674
    Cars
    EVO X MR
    ^^ trade a hoe lol

  8. #1008
    Not So Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Simi Valley
    Posts
    38
    Cars
    03 EVO 8
    Quote Originally Posted by evoempire View Post
    Well I am sure the cobra is a fun little dd too. I actually do kinda like the 03 cobras.



    Lol macky thats because you literally bought the car, drove it home, then put a cover over it and called it a day lmao.


    I have a solution to this problem. I have a girl in the LA area. Why don't we trade since I am located in San Diego and everyone saves their evos lol. I call it trade a hoe save a evo. lmao


    Holy crap! How did you find that gem? At that rate I probably would just never drive it lol. Probably still has new car smell too lol
    It was one of the O.G. socalevo members (Rubelcon's) car originally. He sold it to an older guy who rarely drove it. The older guy got a new 911 turbo so the EVO got booted out of the garage. I always drove by his house and finally knocked on his door and asked him if he wanted to sell it. After a few days of begging, he sold me the car. I absolutely love this car :) - and it actually does kind of smell new

  9. #1009
    KING of the GANGBANG EvoMr420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rialto/IE 909
    Posts
    1,367
    Cars
    2003 Evo 8, 2014 Charger AWD (family car), 1997 Mustang Cobra SVT (DD), 1998 Mustang Cobra SVT Vortech Supercharger (Weekend Drag car)
    "I have a solution to this problem. I have a girl in the LA area. Why don't we trade since I am located in San Diego and everyone saves their evos lol. I call it trade a hoe save a evo. lmao"


    .......lmao
    Wtb Evo 8/9 Oem Tb hood
    Wtb AUTHENTIC! TB Jdm rear bumper

  10. #1010
    Bought my 13' in December 2012. Racked up 10k as of right now.
    _ejay

  11. #1011
    3500 in my '14
    2014 EvoX MR RR - Swift Spec R Springs w/ Revalved to Match Bilstien Shocks, Whiteline RCK and RSB, HP+ Brake Pads, SS Lines, Motul 600 and Performance Alignment.
    2012 370Z NISMO GM (Sold)
    2008 EvoX MR GG (Sold)

  12. #1012
    Team Knee Pads Baller Member evoempire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by chinoxmk22 View Post
    ^^ trade a hoe lol
    Capt save a evo is here!
    Quote Originally Posted by H20GUY View Post
    It was one of the O.G. socalevo members (Rubelcon's) car originally. He sold it to an older guy who rarely drove it. The older guy got a new 911 turbo so the EVO got booted out of the garage. I always drove by his house and finally knocked on his door and asked him if he wanted to sell it. After a few days of begging, he sold me the car. I absolutely love this car :) - and it actually does kind of smell new
    Damn! That is amazing! I would keep it that way then. But it is hard not to drive these cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoMr420 View Post
    "I have a solution to this problem. I have a girl in the LA area. Why don't we trade since I am located in San Diego and everyone saves their evos lol. I call it trade a hoe save a evo. lmao"


    .......lmao
    I lol while I was writing that hehehe

  13. #1013
    Evolved joseph146's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Quartz hill
    Posts
    351
    Cars
    2003 Evo 8 GSR and 2015 Subaru Forester 2008 Lancer
    112,934 2003 8 gsr

  14. #1014
    Evolved jbenosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, CA
    Posts
    661
    Cars
    '03 TB Evo 8, '03 Honda Civic, & '07 Suby Outback
    126k and still running.
    2.3 Manley 10.5:1 Pistons, Manley Turbo Tuff Rods, ID 2000, BR dbl pumper, AMS IC, FP black, Muellerized/GF Suspension.

  15. #1015
    Anyone wanna sell their evo i have 17000

  16. #1016
    120k evo x gsr. original clutch, engine, and tran.
    http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=37&action= dlattach;id=35680;type=avatar

  17. #1017
    Amateur Pornstar Treyzian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    927
    Cars
    Evo 8 | 848 Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by ImEv0 View Post
    120k evo x gsr. original clutch, engine, and tran.
    Oh my god. You may be one of the higher mile X's out there 0_o

  18. #1018
    Experienced
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    217
    Cars
    2011 Evo X GSR, 2015 Toyota Highlander, 2008 Kawasaki ZX6R, 2004 CBR600RR
    Bought my car brand new June 2012 with 6 miles on it.
    Just passed 41,000 miles tonight. (Stock clutch) My car has been tuned since 7,000 miles and e85 tuned since 22,000 miles. No issues at all.

    I've been out of country with random trips back home for a total of one year. So my first year I think I put 31,000 miles on my Evo and on my limited time back home another 10,000 miles lol.

    KT Motoring
    91/e85 tune by Dr. Phil

  19. #1019
    Not So Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    31
    Cars
    04 evo viii
    60k 2004 Evo, original owner, engine, tranny, clutch, mostly bolt-ons and aem ems.

  20. #1020
    Not So Newbie DeadEvoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Aliso Viejo
    Posts
    37
    Cars
    08 WW GSR , 95 miata m edition
    Bought it used in December of 2013 with 37500 miles I just broke 40k last weekend on a 08 evo x gsr

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •