Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomei Powered at the Asian Auto Salon (Singapore)

Re: Tomei Powered at the Asian Auto Salon (Singapore)

Quote Originally Posted by Allen@Tomei
    If there is any member here in Singapore or who is attending the event please drop by out booth and say hi.

It's our 1st time to attend and display at this event but so far it is looking really good.
    O0

Nice pics! First post here and I chanced upon this thread while googling for 'sema 2009' and 'tomei'.

I'm hail from Singapore and was at Tomei's booth during Asia Autosalon 2009. Was quite disappointed that I didn't manage to see
    a 4B11 ARMS turbo announcement at the show.

The ExpremeTi exhaust however is seriously looking good and I really cannot wait for it to hit production so I can put my money down for it.
    The quality and design is akin to that of Akrapovic titanium exhausts for bikes, very very well made.

The 4B11 PONcams announced at the show didn't really appeal to me though, because of their conservative cam angles and lift durations.
    (260/250 and 10.1/9.5 respectively) but I'm definately grounding for a PROcam release or at least a PONcam type R for the 4B11 very soon!

I'm currently awaiting the full lineup of Tomei's products for the 4B11 Evo X engine (ARMs turbo, Expreme manifold, PROcams, O2 housing + downpipe, etc)\
    before pulling the trigger on my mods and I understand the need for confidentiality pior to the release of a major product but could you provide
    us eager Tomei fans with a rough estimate on when the 4B11's full lineup will be released? The wait is killing me!

Some pics of the product release for the 4B11 ExpremeTi and PONcams for you guys to drool over.

Wow... nice write up... but Tomei has always had a cam setup that was mild for the regular person... and the other setup was more aggressive for the Mad Max car guy...lol...

But I would really like to see that Ti exhaust..... I know it wont be cheap... but like you said.. "The quality and design " will make it worth every penny...
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

Quote Originally Posted by gsrIXevo
    Wow... nice write up... but Tomei has always had a cam setup that was mild for the regular person... and the other setup was more aggressive for the Mad Max car guy...lol...

But I would really like to see that Ti exhaust..... I know it wont be cheap... but like you said.. "The quality and design " will make it worth every penny...
    Your wish... is my command!

An excellent interview with Tomei in Malaysia:

http://www.spyder-net.com/tomeiinterview.htm

Sick ass display
    If you NEED some parts hit mee UP!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12