Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: wanna join the marine corps

Re: wanna join the marine corps

congrats on making it out!

Evolved

yea congrats.. i just re enlisted for a yr.. going to be doing it yr by yr now

Thanks guys. I almost re-enlisted for another 4 on I&I at great lakes. But the wife is putting her degree to work, so now its my turn to go to school.
    FP RED 84mm ported turbo-AMS fuel rail, 1400cc injectors-forge wastegate-JesseB Mona Lisa manifold-MAperformance o2 dump-AMS lower and upper IC pipping-AMS MBC-AMS fuel rail-Fuel Lab FPR-Walbro 255 fuel pump-BUSCHUR race FMIC-GSC S2 cams-GSC beehive valve springs-ARP headstuds-Tial BOV-Exedy clutch<br />401WHP@20PSI on 91 Octane<br />508WHP@24PSI on E-85

Quote Originally Posted by antox18
    its not a hook up just showing people that there is someone here that can get their process started if they ever thought of joining. and by hooking up thats the slang that i frequently use. i.e. hey i work at vons i can hook u up with a job there. O0 and u r right people dont join for bonuses they join because they wanna be the BEST. O0
    O0
    I don't like lazy people or anyone that isn't motivated to be someone greater in life. You either meet my standard or get left behind.
    :)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345