Thread: GTWorx Evo Springs going on another production run..

GTWorx Evo Springs going on another production run..

Just giving a head up for those who are looking for GTWorx springs.. they finally reached enough gb peoples, and going to production..
    more info is over at evom.

http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-ven...gb-update.html

I actually have them in my car and they are much better than stock springs, and the ride feel good too. O0 O0
    http://www.mediafire.com/?a0m7t71047dbqdi  <- Evo IX Manual

Re: GTWorx Evo Springs going on another production run..

sweeet, i will be buying these to go along with the mr bilsteins im going to get soon :D

"The Sti is the car you want to drive to the track, the Evo is the car you want to drive at the track."
    IF YOU SAY YOU WILL BUY SOMETHING FROM ME AND FLAKE ON THE SALE, I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON IT. THANKS.

good combo, that's wat I will be rolling.. sent in the struct to spec it to fit gtworx spring rate.

Quote Originally Posted by oxyi
    good combo, that's wat I will be rolling.. sent in the struct to spec it to fit gtworx spring rate.
    how much is that going to cost you?

"The Sti is the car you want to drive to the track, the Evo is the car you want to drive at the track."
    IF YOU SAY YOU WILL BUY SOMETHING FROM ME AND FLAKE ON THE SALE, I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON IT. THANKS.

It's great - I bought DEEZNUTS83 new set that was sitting in his closet, installed it last saturday and will get my car aligned tomorrow..

Dunno if it makes sense to get MR bilsteins sent back to bilstein-US and get it revalved considering it'll cost you around 125$ per corner + the cost of the MR's + shipping.Â* The Bilstein HD's are now available (tire rack has them in stock) and eshocks sells them for 717$ shipped.

Cars
    Evo 9 MR/Infiniti I30t/Toyota Highlander

GTWorx w/ MR Bilsteins are an awesome street setup...I actually miss my old set up.

Quote Originally Posted by yobless
    GTWorx w/ MR Bilsteins are an awesome street setup...I actually miss my old set up.
    What are you running now yobless?Â* I remember selling you the bilsteins - lol (which I wanted to buy back from you with the springs but I missed out).

I've gone through many setups so far

1) Bought the MR suspension - sold it
    2) Bought KW V3 - sold it
    3) Being a dumbass bought another KW V3 with the proper spring rates (7 kg/mm up front, 8 kg/mm on the rear) - sold it
    4) Then finally MR struts w/ the GTWORX springs..

So far, I like it (definitely not as jarring for the daily drive as the KW setup) - have to get it aligned then will take a drive out to GRR/GMR.

Cars
    Evo 9 MR/Infiniti I30t/Toyota Highlander

1. KW V3 (robi) - sold them
    2. Stock w/ Hotchkis springs - ditched
    3. Form and Function - embarrassed
    4. MR Bilsteins and GTWorx springs - sold them
    5. Muellerized JIC's -rockin' the free world

It's $75 a corner, + shipping back :D but's gonna be godlike !

Quote Originally Posted by funks
    It's great - I bought DEEZNUTS83 new set that was sitting in his closet, installed it last saturday and will get my car aligned tomorrow..
    I'm glad you like them :) They were just taking up space and I could use the money.