I would most def. think this would be a great idea
    U.S. Marine Veteran 2/7 Echo 29 Stumps

Experienced
    Cars
    Evo X, Datsun 510,TRD Tacoma

Re: *FEELER* Reese Tuning moving to Orange County?Huntington Beach

+1

If you could open up shop here and keep the sd shop open, I believe that you would get good business esp the rich ass oc area. Guaranteed to get some dough from there. Plus id be able to drop off my turbo to get redone without driving 2 hrs :)
    AEM intake, RRE TBE, MXP 3&quot; DP, Greddy BOV, ACT XTSS, Fidanza flywheel, Megan Coils, Ray&#039;s G-games 18x9.5 35+, project mu crb rotors and ns brake pads, ams licp, walbro 255lpm fuel pump, gruppe-s boost solenoid, tuning tech tune to 331whp/332tq at 24.7 psi 91octane<br />&lt;IMG SRC=&quot;http://www.socalevo.net/gallery/albums/userpics/15111/normal_TTech%20glass%20final.jpg&quot;&gt;

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Evo_9
    +1

hahaha your sig is great

oh and whatever you guys decide to do, keep the san diego shop open O0

"The Sti is the car you want to drive to the track, the Evo is the car you want to drive at the track."
    IF YOU SAY YOU WILL BUY SOMETHING FROM ME AND FLAKE ON THE SALE, I WILL CALL YOU OUT ON IT. THANKS.

hang over bump for pirate!!!!

Reese,

I've never met you but have seen some of your work, as well been to several shows. I don't currently have an evo but you opening a new shop here would help my decision between an NSX and an Evo.

Anyhow I think it would be great to have a shop that is trustworthy and cares about its customers in OC but I think only 2 weeks out of the month will make it hard to run both businesses. Everyone wants YOU to tune there cars. You to do the work. Unless you can produce an offspring of your caliber (in the tuning world)and age him quickly I'd say be cautious.

Oh and yes partnerships never work out so if you do it, than do it yourself.

I do not plan on having anyone else tune cars but me. I do have a great staff behind me. Without that it would not be possible. Period. We all work as a team. Without that the shop would not be the same. With that said moving to another location would be doable/ but closing the SD shop is not even possible. Its my home and always will be.

James

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345