Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: before going to a stop do you guys shift down a gear and then brake n clutch

Re: before going to a stop do you guys shift down a gear and then brake n clutch

shit ya i always cali roll at stop signs thats why i got a damn ticket a few months ago

Re: before going to a stop do you guys shift down a gear and then brake n clutch

a little engine breaking or down-shift, then i go into neutral

Quote Originally Posted by aznrevolution19
    best way is to switch to 5th gear and just stall you car O0 ^-^
    ROFL

if there's an audience, downshift (always rev match to not hurt the engine plus it sounds cooler lol)
    if not, just a red light, neutral!!
    i couldn't think of a good signature.

yep thats how i always downshift

when approaching a stop light...

i first confirm that my sun roof is open...

then in the first sweeping motion... i unbucle my seatbelt with my left hand.. while kicking my right foot over the console onto the passenger side...

during that motion... i secure the steering wheel with my left elbow using my left hand to turn up the radio to any initial d sound track...

with my right hand... i secure it through the sunroof hole onto the outside of the windshield... lifting the rest of my body up and supporting it through the motion...

then... with a huge and heavy pelvic thrust.... i POP the shifter out of gear into neutral imagining that the shift knob is Blaze's face...

i usually pass the red light into cross traffic...

(($5 dollar starbucks gift card for someone to have a photo of themselves doing this... i already know you guys are doing this in your office chair trying to figure out wtf))
    illuzionz 1.0

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!Â* Classic.....
    Will try this in the Miata shortly... Wish me luck!

RALLI//////////ART

BudLightMike

lol flip you funny!

SoCalEvo.net Vendor

Cars
    2006 Evo IX SE

Quote Originally Posted by ultraflip

then in the first sweeping motion... i unbucle my seatbelt with my left hand.. while kicking my right foot over the console onto the passenger side...

during that motion... i secure the steering wheel with my left elbow using my left hand to turn up the radio to any initial d sound track...

with my right hand... i secure it through the sunroof hole onto the outside of the windshield... lifting the rest of my body up and supporting it through the motion...

then... with a huge and heavy pelvic thrust.... i POP the shifter out of gear into neutral imagining that the shift knob is Blaze's face...

(($5 dollar starbucks gift card for someone to have a photo of themselves doing this... i already know you guys are doing this in your office chair trying to figure out wtf))
    i literally had a tear from laughing so hard classic!!!
    FOLLOW RALLInspired Rick@RRE on FACEBOOK!!!<br /><br />Email: [email protected]<br /><br />Shop number: (562)777-1522<br /><br />Direct BUSINESS CELL: 562-802-4556 Call or text

WTF haha
    e85 powered TB evoIX 380whp/377tq on GST Motorsports MD<br />Tuned by Brian @ GST

Evolved

Fuck that, I pop it into second and BLOW THAT BITCH!

Evo is not good for learning in stickshift, your gonna fuck the tranny and clutch up and it will cost u, not to mention if you own a evo 8 you might be risking the transfer case too.

BudLightMike

thread revival FTL

just buy me a 40 of king cobra and ill get that pick up O0
    NOS is like a girl with a std, you want to hit it but your afraid of the consequences<br /><br />[quote author=blaze-619 link=topic=108212.msg8137152#msg8137152 date=1302116871]<br />Can&#039;t fuck with an angel.<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=phoreal link=topic=108212.msg8137157#msg8137157 date=1302117146]<br />i fucked a stripper named angel <br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=pureIX link=topic=108212.msg8137163#msg8137163 date=1302117399]<br />lol, win<br />[/quote]

HOLLY SHIT!!! Â* That just made my day

BudLightMike

fucking thread revival again!

why the fuck would you downshift to 1st.

its like jumpin yo car, or slappin yo bitch!
    some shit you just dont do.

Quote Originally Posted by BudLightMike
    :'( excuse me if I have a life and I'm not on the forums every fucking minute of the day and have time on my hands to read everything on here.Â* Â* I can understand if you're a vendor, but your not

i think neutral makes more attention especially wit how squeaky the brembos are! i prefer to downshift and brake then clutch.
    Aim/ hevo26

Little Ceasars, In and Out, McDonalds, Jack in the Box
    Cars
    Oscar Meyer WeinerMobile

Quote Originally Posted by GSRSpeedDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by BudLightMike
    :'( excuse me if I have a life and I'm not on the forums every fucking minute of the day and have time on my hands to read everything on here. I can understand if you're a vendor, but your not
    Mike, I think he meant he wants you in him
    DSM For Life!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast