Thread: HB Speed TUNE UPDATE.

HB Speed TUNE UPDATE.

Hello SCE evo X owners.
    i have some updates to the tuned maps that i have done that i would like to get on all the cars i have tuned
    please EMAIL us Subject: EVO X UPDATE so we can schedule you a time to come in and get your map update.

thanks!

email is [email protected]

Thanks!

Re: HB Speed TUNE UPDATE.

e-mailed.

thanks guys.

emailed O0

thanks guys this will only take a few min to do!!!

whats WRONG with the current maps?
    <br /><br />volks for sale: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=1 01502.msg8000697;topicseen#msg8000697

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSEVOIX
    whats WRONG with the current maps?
    Nothing is WRONG with the maps but good job ASSuming.
    It simply a bit of code that i want to change to improve the mapping

Quote Originally Posted by todaysivxx
    why do the hb speed guys always sound like dicks for some reason? someone just asked a simple question. as a vendor you dont have to be a dick. lol
    because BOSS loves to talk shit and imply things that aren't the truth
    its never a simple question or post from him. he doesn't even have an Evo X

HBSpeed kept my subie from blowing the fuck up. Jon never did me wrong. Always very easy to get ahold.

lol

Emailed...
    <br /><br />Talent Director<br />AUTOHYPEUSA.COM

Jon's a good guy, always willing to help out others.Â* O0 BTW, thanks for the hookup Jon!
    <br />MadPowa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ophrmr39VQI

Free upgrades FTW O0
    Good job, continuing to make improvements and fine tuning people's rides.

Cars
    2008 Evo X GSR 91oct & E85 tuned by RRE

I know this is an old post... but I just saw this today. I am out of the country for more than 2 years now and my Evo X is currently resting in the storage, patiently waiting for my arrival.... I will take my Evo to your shop as soon as i return to california for an update and also for a major upgrade!! Thanks HBSpeed!!
    E85 @ 389hp & 360tq and 91oct @ 350hp & 350tq by Rallinspired Rick. Mods: RRE Sideway Stealth Exhaust, RRE High Flow Cat, RRE Boost Solenoid, ETS 3.5" FMIC w/ UICP & LICP pipe kit, AEM CAI, AMS wide mouth DP, and Zeitronix DashDaq.

Cars
    2008 Evo X GSR 91oct & E85 tuned by RRE

I'm really late on the news and updates here in SoCal... HBSpeed no longer exhist... Can i still get a tune update with the new shop name??
    E85 @ 389hp & 360tq and 91oct @ 350hp & 350tq by Rallinspired Rick. Mods: RRE Sideway Stealth Exhaust, RRE High Flow Cat, RRE Boost Solenoid, ETS 3.5" FMIC w/ UICP & LICP pipe kit, AEM CAI, AMS wide mouth DP, and Zeitronix DashDaq.

They are now COBB Socal, I don't think it will be an issue when you return. COBB's facility is literally one block over in FV.

Experienced
    Cars
    1995 Ford Probe GT, 2006 Mazdaspeed 6, 2013 GSR
    Why this thread is still a sticky is a bit perplexing... But may as well add a bit more info to keep the thread updated and relevant until unstickied or removed. Most Evo owners probably already know this but for those who are late on the uptake or have been hiding in a cave for a while...

HB Speed was effectively bought out (taken over, absorbed, whatever) out by Cobb and are now effectively Cobb Socal, as noted. Jon no longer works at Cobb but is still an active tuner. I don't think he frequents SoCalEvo much but can be found actively on at least one other Evo forum under the name BakaUnchi.

I don't imagine Cobb does the map update mentioned in this thread, especially if it's an OpenSource map. Best ask Jon yourself, there's probably been many other updates anyway in the three years since this thread was stickied.
    RRE Tuned (bolt ons, flex fuel), West End Alignment (KW v3 coils)

Cars
    2016 BMW M4 ZCP
    ^that's why I'm wondering if you're still based here in SoCal.
    What is power without control?

Hes in santa ana send him a pm.