Page 101 of 200 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3990

Thread: OMFG! Guys, GUYS!! You're NEVER gonna believe what I just spotted!

Re: spotted fellow evo owner: inland empire

Spotted a white 9 on Warren Road in Hemet. JDM rear, harness bar, stock wheels but lowered nicely. Custom license plate. It was early this morning around 7:30. I was in my work car.

Quote Originally Posted by Azian
    Quote Originally Posted by sp0rty0jae
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIRELL
    12:45 pm GG 9 on Indiana across from Malcolm Smith
    thats my friend he works there
    dude ben, i think you know everyone on here, haha. anyways, saw a RR 8 around 1:15 today on Cactus heading towards Heacock.
    im Azian i know everybody haha
    I KNOW you KNOW everyone Benny! lOl!
    You freaking KNOW everyoneeeeeee!
    You probably know people across the USA! (Besides Family)

Quote Originally Posted by TARMAC_GSR
    class mate of mine at UTI said he seen a blk evo with a pizza delivery thing on top.. this was around the mills mall around 7pm 2 days ago...
    i guess time really are slow huh lol
    <br /><br />Alex: Anyway, I was wondering if maybe I could crash here for a while. <br />Dante: Whoa, I don&#039;t know, man. I got a business to run. This is like my office as well as my home. Plus, the lion comes in a couple days. <br />Alex: You&#039;re getting a lion? <br />Dante: Yeah. <br />Alex: Why? <br />Dante: To protect my shit. <br />Alex: Never heard of a dog? <br />Dante: Dude, you can get past a dog. Nobody fucks with a lion. <br />Alex: Yeah, that&#039;s true.

Quote Originally Posted by FourFrontEvo
    i spotted Georgefa's car in front of my house lol
    LOL!
    WEEEEHEH!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vietman
    i saw a evo VIII at victoria gardens today and some chick was driving it are you on here?
    Was it a GG 8!?!?!

NEVER MIND!

Quote Originally Posted by 05EVOMR
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_burke
    i saw a evo VIII at victoria gardens today and some chick was driving it are you on here?
    lol, that was me, where were u?

while i'm on here, i saw a nice and clean nsx while i was there, white, very nice, parked in front of game stop...
    ummm not to be an ass but the title is "SPOTTED A FELLOW EVO OWNER: INLAND EMPIRE" O0 :mitsu:
    the entire reason i even posted at all was to simply confirm that someone spotted my car... and then kinda wondered if anyone knew who owned the nsx because 1, it had a clean setup, 2, i assumed people respect this car in addition to an evo, and i know of owners who have both an nsx and an evo.

btw, i am not the first to put another car spotted or mentioned on this forum, so to avoid further name calling (which you voluntarily did for yourself), i think it would be a waste of time and effort to stick a sign in all caps since i CAN READ the forum title.
    LIke I said gurl I wasn't trying to be an ass just pokin fun and I dont think I called you any names either so you refrained for yourself... wow how quick to escalate things here on the internet lol if you took it the wrong way well.. I'm sorry you did. further more... I know other people have post other car sightings and they too have been "poked at" for it so chill out smoke a bowl and be happy..Â* also remember this is the internet gurl not reality..

*edited due to new info received*

lOl!Â* Marlon, hahaha! Your funny!
    Gotta love you!

Evolved

Quote Originally Posted by white9
    Quote Originally Posted by TARMAC_GSR
    class mate of mine at UTI said he seen a blk evo with a pizza delivery thing on top.. this was around the mills mall around 7pm 2 days ago...
    i guess time really are slow huh lol
    with gas prices the way they are ima have to throw a pizza delivery thing on my evo too...

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeFA

while i'm on here, i saw a nice and clean nsx while i was there, white, very nice, parked in front of game stop...
    ummm not to be an ass but the title is "SPOTTED A FELLOW EVO OWNER: INLAND EMPIRE" O0 :mitsu:
    the entire reason i even posted at all was to simply confirm that someone spotted my car... and then kinda wondered if anyone knew who owned the nsx because 1, it had a clean setup, 2, i assumed people respect this car in addition to an evo, and i know of owners who have both an nsx and an evo.

btw, i am not the first to put another car spotted or mentioned on this forum, so to avoid further name calling (which you voluntarily did for yourself), i think it would be a waste of time and effort to stick a sign in all caps since i CAN READ the forum title.
    LIke I said gurl I wasn't trying to be an ass just pokin fun and I dont think I called you any names either so you refrained for yourself... wow how quick to escalate things here on the internet lol if you took it the wrong way well.. I'm sorry you did. further more... I know other people have post other car sightings and they too have been "poked at" for it so chill out smoke a bowl and be happy.. also remember this is the internet gurl not reality..

lOl! Marvin, hahaha! Your funny!
    Gotta love you!
    Dude its Marlon
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeFA

LIke I said gurl I wasn't trying to be an ass just pokin fun and I dont think I called you any names either so you refrained for yourself... wow how quick to escalate things here on the internet lol if you took it the wrong way well.. I'm sorry you did. further more... I know other people have post other car sightings and they too have been "poked at" for it so chill out smoke a bowl and be happy.. also remember this is the internet gurl not reality..

lOl! Marvin, hahaha! Your funny!
    Gotta love you!
    Dude its Marlon
    Gezz Ben, sorry, haha! You know everything, SORRY!
    I corrected it too, haha.... sheesh.

And you called me a couple days ago? Sorry if i missed your car. What sup mang!?!?! :)

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

u mean i called you today i believe lol
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

u mean i called you today i believe lol
    OHHHHHHHHH.....you did!?!?!
    I worked till 6:00. Ohhh shit, well PM me... or i will PM you right now.

And yesterday i saw a Silver 8 or 9 in Temecula, making a right onto Winchester. I was in a RR 9 (FourFrontEvo's car) at the Arco gas station driving to his work, near the court house in Temex. I tried waving to you, but i don't think you saw, haha!

Evolved
    Cars
    NSX, GT3, GTR

spotted a black evo exiting mckinley in corona today around 4:30

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Seen Marlon Yesterday on Jefferson and Winchester at 5:30pm
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Evolved
    Cars
    2010 WW X, 2005 GG EVO 8MR(Dead)

Quote Originally Posted by Thero
    Seen Marlon Yesterday on Jefferson and Winchester at 5:30pm
    hahaha yeah I was taking my son to kung fu!!!
    It is better to listen and appear stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt

Cars
    13 Evo MR, 13 Mustang GT

Spotted the BBR Crew at my house..... damn f*ckers ate all my Hawaiian Mac. Nut Candy!!!

Its ok.... i got more up stairs lol

BBR crew -1 you mean, i wasn't there, hahahaha!
    <br />BBF - The Buuk Buuk Fish!

Quote Originally Posted by EVO9er
    Spotted the BBR Crew at my house..... damn f*ckers ate all my Hawaiian Mac. Nut Candy!!!

Its ok.... i got more up stairs lol
    Eric those were good!
    Give me MORE next time i do COME over to your house/Alex's house! :)

saw 2 AS, one with time attacks (wanna sell? ), a WW 8 and X, and a GG 9 all at the new Super Autobacs tonight. I regret to say i was not driving my car, but riding in my b/f's wrx. You guys on here?

oh yeah, also saw AS at victoria gardens last night and GG as well.
    Take it bitches

Canyon Racer

spotted tarmac black goin west on alessandro in moval... i was in my homegirls tc on the way to portillos...im suprised i havent been spotted on here with me bein a loud BBY....
    I&#039;M HERE FOR A GOOD TIME, NOT A LONG TIME.

Page 101 of 200 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast