Page 2 of 200 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: OMFG! Guys, GUYS!! You're NEVER gonna believe what I just spotted!

Re: spotted fellow evo owner: inland empire

gotta say there are a shit load of 350z's and styes (sti) in this section of the 909. Plenty of tci's that think they can beat an evo with just a muffler and an intake. They're getting worse than primered civics with bondo scoops. :D
    &quot;your delta tau chi name is..... Pinto.&nbsp; Why Pinto? <br />Why not!&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by E V O L W O N
    gotta say there are a shit load of 350z's and styes (sti) in this section of the 909. Plenty of tci's that think they can beat an evo with just a muffler and an intake. They're getting worse than primered civics with bondo scoops. :D
    Nothing makes power quite like bondo.

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Saw a Black EVO GSR On the way home from the Ontairo Meet on Monday. Heading down the 15 South towards Lake Elsinore. I was the silver one in the middle lane O0
    SHAKE AND BAKE

I drove through Elsinore last night on the way home from Temecula. I also spotted a silver evo on Winchester in Temecula on Sunday. I waved at him and he waved back. Also saw a yellow one at the Carl's Jr. on Winchester early yesterday morning. I am not sure why you guys never see each other. I saw one for everyday I was out there and I was really only out there for a total of 24 hours.
    [move][/move]

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Damn man I go to Temecula almost ever other weekend and I dont see one Evo out there. When you said silver I almost thought it was me except I wasn't out this sunday. TOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    SHAKE AND BAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Thero
    Saw a Black EVO GSR On the way home from the Ontairo Meet on Monday. Heading down the 15 South towards Lake Elsinore. I was the silver one in the middle lane O0
    im pretty sure that was me headin home from work and that was right around the time you guys finished up with the meet. but oddly enough i didnt see you!
    &quot;...otherwise this is all a moo point.&nbsp; It&#039;s like a cow&#039;s opinion, it doesn&#039;t matter...it&#039;s moo.&quot;<br /><br />SUCK MY SHAUN BEATCHEZZZ!!<br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=2955.msg6763128#msg6763128 date=1150266308]Tarek, it kinda sucked that we almost got larryd by the po on the way to the meet huh?&nbsp; We cant cruise anywhere together, we always seem to turn it into a race day.[/quote]<br /><br />&quot;...I&#039;m lowered!!!&quot;

I saw a white Evo this morning going south on 215. I was driving my truck and I honked at him and he was like "WTF?" but I think he finally recognized me and gave a "Peace" sign. :D

I knew it was Paul when I saw the Tarbell Realty sign on the passenger door. He was handing them out during the HKS meet.

I saw algier going to Jasons house like 30 minutes ago haha he past right by the street i was at, gutting my 2nd and 3rd cats

What you guys been up to tonight? you were gone from jasons house when i swung by a few minutes ago.
    MY GALLERY<br />my vids : http://youtube.com/profile?user=exceldriver

I spotted a gg mr, a white 2g, and red 1g in my garage.

But seriously I never see anybody until monday nights.
    `` Look sideways at a 4G63 and it will make power.Â* It is the most forgiving turbocharged engine we know of. `` -Jared Holstein SCC<br /><br /> <br />Tarek yo couch!

While in my girls-friends apartment complex I spotted a new EB Evo. I followed him home and told him about this place, he said he would be on here. The car is a day old, 1 day, its an 05, from what I could see in the carport it had an HKS hi-power, a turbo timer, intake, up IC pipes, a VTA Bov..... He paid 27k

then on the way home I saw a WW evo on the tyler street onramp on the 91 EB. He pulled up next to me waved, then got off on Auto Center drive....

I also saw a supra on the way home... busy night
    [email protected]<br />[quote author=tabio42 link=topic=33309.msg6898185#msg6898185 date=1165510353]<br />[quote author=909Evo link=topic=33309.msg6897860#msg6897860 date=1165465766]<br />Lol cmon bro, you haven&#039;t figured out what I do for a living?<br />[/quote]<br />From the looks of your avatar I would say underwear model. Or Motorcycle model. Or a combination of the two :)<br />[/quote]

i spotted a brand spankin new WW evo gsr on the way home from the dealership...hes fairly new to the boards...his name is lance, and hes hella cool people and his pops too. i sold him a WW evo gsr with ssl package...got him a great deal like i promised and the smile on his face when he got out of the car after having driven it for the first time was priceless!!! congrats lance on your new "lancer" evolution (i like that)!! and youre more than welcomed to hang out at the 909 meets since youre already close by...

The Closer
    &quot;...otherwise this is all a moo point.&nbsp; It&#039;s like a cow&#039;s opinion, it doesn&#039;t matter...it&#039;s moo.&quot;<br /><br />SUCK MY SHAUN BEATCHEZZZ!!<br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=2955.msg6763128#msg6763128 date=1150266308]Tarek, it kinda sucked that we almost got larryd by the po on the way to the meet huh?&nbsp; We cant cruise anywhere together, we always seem to turn it into a race day.[/quote]<br /><br />&quot;...I&#039;m lowered!!!&quot;

spotted a fellow evo owner on mission an grove at bout 8:30 this morning it was silver also another one that was silver going down the 215 about 10am on a tow truck with a totaled front end man i feel his pain

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasu
    I saw algier going to Jasons house* like 30 minutes ago haha he past right by the street i was at, gutting my 2nd and 3rd cats

What you guys been up to tonight? you were gone from jasons house when i swung by a few minutes ago.
    dude..u dint even honk or anything

are u sure it was me
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

Quote Originally Posted by EVOate909
    I saw algier going to Jasons house like 30 minutes ago haha he past right by the street i was at, gutting my 2nd and 3rd cats

dude..u dint even honk or anything

are u sure it was me
    I was out on my friends driveway gutting the cats and i heared evo so i looked over onto Weaver street, which is a pretty busy road. And i saw a white evo, i thought it was eugene at first, i called jason to see if he had the tool i needed and what you all were up to and he said it was you haha. I swung by his place a little later but your car wasnt there.

Bout 30 minutes before i saw that i heared an evo revving through the gears real loud, so somebody was having some fun ahha.

I spotted a BBY EVO on baseline RD in highland, going east between the 30 FWY and Boulder AVE. I was traveling west and he was going east, we both looked at eachothers cars haha.. i shoulda shot a thumbs up but i was to busy staring at the evo in blue paint

Dunno if hes on here or not, ive seen him in highland before. If i ever catch up to him ill tell him about this place O0

saw an 05 blue evo...looks stock
    i saw it up here in lake arrowhead

i wasnt driving my car
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

i saw a WW evo and EB evo at RCC in norco.
    EVOLUTION VIII RS<br />

I spotted a BBY EVO on baseline RD in highland, going east between the 30 FWY and Boulder AVE. I was traveling west and he was going east, we both looked at eachothers cars haha.. i shoulda shot a thumbs up but i was to busy staring at the evo in blue paint

Dunno if hes on here or not, ive seen him in highland before. If i ever catch up to him ill tell him about this place O0
    That's probably Zion.
    He's not on the boards, or at the meets.
    Nice guy though. But busy with his own thang....

Spotted a red GSR Eastbound on Redlands blvd.

I didn't have my car with me, so I didn't feel like chasing down a n00b and telling them about "Dude, I like totally have one of those...but it's at home....but hey, let's all be best friends 'cause we have the same car."

Damn no one ever spots me in redlands dammit. Or anytime.
    &quot;your delta tau chi name is..... Pinto.&nbsp; Why Pinto? <br />Why not!&quot;

Page 2 of 200 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast