Page 3 of 200 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: OMFG! Guys, GUYS!! You're NEVER gonna believe what I just spotted!

Re: spotted fellow evo owner: inland empire

Spotted a silver rs on my sisters street in the hollywood hills... Who has an RS on RIDPATH?
    Red 2003 Evo VIII:550whp/475lbs torque evo-  www.mccomsey.net/evo

Quote Originally Posted by gt40
    Spotted a silver rs on my sisters street in the hollywood hills... Who has an RS on RIDPATH?
    theres a silver RS...i thought it only came in white and red ^-^
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

Quote Originally Posted by Thero
    Saw a Black EVO GSR On the way home from the Ontairo Meet on Monday. Heading down the 15 South towards Lake Elsinore. I was the silver one in the middle lane O0
    probably me, im new to the area. you can easily recognize me, all i have is the evo7 tails, perrin shorty antenna, and with no plates except for a red fairfield mitsubishi paper
    05 Tarmac Black EVO SSL <br />04 Java Black STi- SOLD

fairfield as in NORCAL fairfield??

Quote Originally Posted by EVOate909
    fairfield as in NORCAL fairfield??
    yeah norcal fairfield...

i saw a yellow evo last night having a little fun. im just wondering what bov that is?
    05 Tarmac Black EVO SSL <br />04 Java Black STi- SOLD

oh geeze algier can bust out his norcal hella coolness
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

Hi all, I'm new. I recently saw a silver Evo tonight around 8:35pm on McKinley in corona. It was at the cross section of Promenade and McKinley. I hope I can gain more info from these boards. Everyday since I joined, I keep learning more and more and I thank all of you for it. I love this car and hope to own one in a year or so. I'm saving for a house and Evo IX!! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEvoRS
    i saw a WW evo and EB evo at RCC in norco.
    thats me and moogle, we park on thrursday nights 630-930 classes together like a gay couple.
    | Muellerized | Buddy Club | 5zigen | Greddy | K&amp;N | RRE | Apex&#039;i | <br />| Varis | RALLInspired | Autopower | Rotora | NITTO |<br /><br />&quot;straights are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers&quot;<br /><br />E85 tune<br />350whp<br />354lbtq

saw silver evo on a flatbed (truck, not towtruck) with some shiny BBS wheels going south on the 15 by moogle's house (limonite). thought it was one of the new ontario MRs but it wasnt.

hope everything is cool with the car
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

I saw a GG MR in Loma Linda parked at Park St. And then I saw maybe the same MR turning into the 10 fwy about 10 mins later.

saw WWevoRS at RCC, saw a TB evo and a EB Evo on hidden valley parkway! i saw one after the other!!
    | Muellerized | Buddy Club | 5zigen | Greddy | K&amp;N | RRE | Apex&#039;i | <br />| Varis | RALLInspired | Autopower | Rotora | NITTO |<br /><br />&quot;straights are for fast cars, corners are for fast drivers&quot;<br /><br />E85 tune<br />350whp<br />354lbtq

ww mr with black wheels at longs in redlands at 1615 today.
    &quot;your delta tau chi name is..... Pinto.&nbsp; Why Pinto? <br />Why not!&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by E V O L W O N
    ww mr with black wheels at longs in redlands at 1615 today.
    ahhh..that was u in the red evo

yup finally got spotted dammit!!!! :D
    &quot;your delta tau chi name is..... Pinto.&nbsp; Why Pinto? <br />Why not!&quot;

I saw an evo on McKinley at around 9:10pm this evening. It was white and had those cool looking spikes at the top of the back windshield. They look like diffusers (spelling?).

Quote Originally Posted by Kobrevo
    I saw an evo on McKinley at around 9:10pm this evening. It was white and had those cool looking spikes at the top of the back windshield.* They look like diffusers (spelling?).
    i was just on Mckinley from Hapkido class! probably it was me, did you see any yellow foglamps?

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobrevo
    I saw an evo on McKinley at around 9:10pm this evening. It was white and had those cool looking spikes at the top of the back windshield. They look like diffusers (spelling?).
    i was just on Mckinley from Hapkido class! probably it was me, did you see any yellow foglamps?
    No, but I was driving and I heard a turbo engine. I looked over to the right and noticed an Evo but it passed me by. I didn't get a chance to see the lights in the front but I told my wife that is the car I am wanting to buy. Hopefully the lottery is with us tomorrow!!!

good luck on that homie!

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor
    good luck on that homie!
    Well if you were talking to me, I didn't win. Needless to say, I am still driving my old '94 Saturn SL with 189k miles on it and not driving a new IX MR. Well, I will have to wait for this Friday's drawing to see if I will be swinging down to HB Mistsu to order a new IX. O0

I saw a silver Evo exiting on Washington on 215 North this morning around 9:00am

Page 3 of 200 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast