Page 1 of 200 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: OMFG! Guys, GUYS!! You're NEVER gonna believe what I just spotted!

OMFG! Guys, GUYS!! You're NEVER gonna believe what I just spotted!

instead of cruzing through the big, spotted thread, you can find IE spotters here

p.s. dino said we should do this, or something
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

Ban Hammer

Cars
    Hybrid Power!

Re: spotted fellow evo owner: inland empire

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    instead of cruzing through the big, spotted thread, you can find IE spotters here

p.s. dino said we should do this, or something
    Yeah use the regional forum to it's fullest extent! O0
    Matrix Chat: @crankmosh:matrix.msghide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SoCalEvo.net
    Please use the REPORT POST feature to report a post, PM does NOT work well

i dont see anyone here in the IE
    www.speedelement.com<br />www.500whp.com<br />www.weaksauce.org<br />

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR Wicked White / 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage to Evo V Conversion

Yeah I was told that someone here has one in Lake Elsinore and I live in Lake Elsinore but never see em
    SHAKE AND BAKE

i know you never spot anyone, i dont either........but i created my first thread on 2.0

also dino reccommended doing it

maybe we could totally whore out our regional forum like the OC guys do
    People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care<br /><br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=34096.msg6904129#msg6904129 date=1166072308]<br />Jeezus, this is the kinda thing best left to try on $500 1g t/e/l.&nbsp; If your board pick one up and let the ghetto bull shit mods fly.&nbsp; [/quote]<br /><br />forza ferrari

good enuf for me...

i spotted a ww evo in my garage... 8)

worked on a AS evo in my garage today

Spotted 2 silvers and a black, maybe a white one too as I was driving by TT yesterday. At around 7. I waved, no one waved back.
    [email protected]<br />[quote author=tabio42 link=topic=33309.msg6898185#msg6898185 date=1165510353]<br />[quote author=909Evo link=topic=33309.msg6897860#msg6897860 date=1165465766]<br />Lol cmon bro, you haven&#039;t figured out what I do for a living?<br />[/quote]<br />From the looks of your avatar I would say underwear model. Or Motorcycle model. Or a combination of the two :)<br />[/quote]

it sux for me i never see any other evos out here in riverside that i can wave at :-\

Quote Originally Posted by 909Evo
    Spotted 2 silvers and a black, maybe a white one too as I was driving by TT yesterday. At around 7. I waved, no one waved back.
    That was me. TT borrowed my datalogger to check one of the silver Evos. The other silver is Smoggie's monster Evo.

Spotted a silver Evo West bound on the 10, just past the 215 interchange.
    Last night around 6 or 7 PM.

Spotted the Silver Puma evo headed east bound on Redlands blvd just before Mt. View this morning.

spotted mr.blaze himself at my work! good seeing you bro, its been awhile.
    &quot;...otherwise this is all a moo point.&nbsp; It&#039;s like a cow&#039;s opinion, it doesn&#039;t matter...it&#039;s moo.&quot;<br /><br />SUCK MY SHAUN BEATCHEZZZ!!<br /><br />[quote author=evomrguy link=topic=2955.msg6763128#msg6763128 date=1150266308]Tarek, it kinda sucked that we almost got larryd by the po on the way to the meet huh?&nbsp; We cant cruise anywhere together, we always seem to turn it into a race day.[/quote]<br /><br />&quot;...I&#039;m lowered!!!&quot;

I spotted 4 Evos two weeks ago in Norco...
    Oh wait, I drove by the dealership.
    If it doesn&#039;t make power, it&#039;s not worth the hour.

ok seriously i think i drive the only evo in all of glendora

A quick check with the DMV will decide that.

is there a way i can check the DMV?

without paying or being suspitious, naturally

Quote Originally Posted by rammsteinmatt
    is there a way i can check the DMV?

without paying or being suspitious, naturally
    Talk to Ultraflip.
    I think he works or worked there.

I see people all the time. I'm in a rr gsr wingless with bronze stock wheels. about 10 evos in the highland, redlands, yucaipa triangle and none of them on this site. gotta track them down.
    &quot;your delta tau chi name is..... Pinto.&nbsp; Why Pinto? <br />Why not!&quot;

saw a silver evo...looks stock wid tint at HIGHLAND and sterling coming out of the BIG5 plaza

Page 1 of 200 1231151101 ... LastLast