Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Un-Official "RS" Owners Gallery / Thread

Re: Un-Official: "RS" Owners Gallery / Thread

I know! But peeps r hard to get up here to me.. AGAIN I DONT CHARGE :)
    Check out my online Portfolio with hundreds of photos. ~* www.photobylucien.com

^ Im down for a shoot :D
    www.laflossin.com

ANYBODY INTERESTED IN GETTING THEIR CAR SHOT WITH A HOT LITTLE MODEL THIS SUNDAY? IT'S FREE! WILL BE OUT IN HESPERIA, CA PM ME FOR DETAILS!

Calling all RS owners.* *Take Frank up on his offer

He's a great photographer
    Pro Jesus / Humble Yourself & read Ecclesiastes

I want to sooo bad, I would love to have a few good pics of my car (with girls lol), but Hesperia is kind of just too far for me.
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

PM me if you think you could make it to Ontario for a photoshoot in November. Also tell me what day would work best for you, either Saturday or Sunday.

Update on my RS Buggy

Originally bought the car w/ the original wheels w/ 235/45/17 tires
    Upgraded to EVO X wheels w/ 245/35/18
    Upgraded the EVO X wheels w/ 255/35/18
    Been searching different aggressive wheel combinations 18’s vs 17’s / Spacers vs no Spacers for over 2 years
    Sort of settled on the Enkei RPF1 17x9 +35 & was Ok running the 20mm front spacer
    Settled on the ADVAN RGII 17x9 +29 w/ Nitto NT05 275/40 (No Spacers)

I'm totally pleased w/ the outcome.* However, fender mods are required
    I was getting some slight rear bumper contact w/ the tire so I removed the rear quarter splash guard & installed an aluminum brace.* I actually made the brace so its now over 1” wider than stock so its flush w/ the tire (See pic).*
    Also a pic of the suspension fully stroked showing full clearance w/ the steel body fender

Final comment.* The performance pickup from the 275’s & the aggressive look is exactly what I was hoping to achieve*

Let me know what you think

Peace

I'm loving the "Meaty Tire" look. Great choice running 17's, I feel it gives it a wider stance.

The concave on those wheels is money.* O0* O0

Looks great. You always do a great job Joe.
    " A fry short of a Happy Meal"

Saw the Muellerized thread before this one. Didn't expect it to be your car!

Love the wheels. 275s is some serious meat!

Quote Originally Posted by Gear Grinder
    Looks great. You always do a great job Joe.
    Thanks Danny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecko

Saw the Muellerized thread before this one.* Didn't expect it to be your car!
    Love the wheels.* 275s is some serious meat!
    Thanks.* *You are a tough judge & appreciate your comment

Awesome kicks bro!

Did you think about going with a 265 tire? I run 17x9 +30 on mine and have been wanting to try this size out for awhile. Just not many options in the 265/40.

Quote Originally Posted by frankd14321
    Awesome kicks bro!
    Thanks Frank. I would love to have you shoot my car some time. Maybe next month at your meet

Quote Originally Posted by FI
    Did you think about going with a 265 tire? I run 17x9 +30 on mine and have been wanting to try this size out for awhile. Just not many options in the 265/40.
    I think you're correct.* *There may not be many choices in the 265 range.* I wanted to go aggressive & after talking w/ Muellerized, We agreed to try it & it fits.* * *It does require fender mods & some may not want to go that route

You can always go w/ a large 255 (Federal 595 or Toyo or other R-compound tire).* *Let me know what you find in the 265 range

Peace*

^^^Good Find Bro. Good to see there's an intermediate size between the 255 & 275 in the 17". The tread wear ratings were 220 & 200

I have been slanging rubber since 2002. The 265 is closer to the stock size overall diameter.

Quote Originally Posted by MinusPrevious
    Quote Originally Posted by frankd14321
    Awesome kicks bro!
    Thanks Frank. I would love to have you shoot my car some time. Maybe next month at your meet

Quote Originally Posted by FI
    I think you're correct.* *There may not be many choices in the 265 range.* I wanted to go aggressive & after talking w/ Muellerized, We agreed to try it & it fits.* * *It does require fender mods & some may not want to go that route

You can always go w/ a large 255 (Federal 595 or Toyo or other R-compound tire).* *Let me know what you find in the 265 range

Peace*
    SURE! BRING IT ON BY!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast