Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 892

Thread: I HATE IT WHEN.........

  1. #41

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by evoxchick
    Quote Originally Posted by wariq
    i hate it when you see another evo on the street, throw up the deuce and the other driver looks confused.. WTF!
    +1
    Happens to me all the time. I'm like "ok screw you then" and my boyfriend laughs cuz I get so worked up about it! ITS NOT A LANCER!
    oh no there a girl posting. whatch out this shit is gonna jump 20 pages now. lol wasssup evoxchick. when u doing the mount baldy run. i also hate it when your v8 friends tell u what u need for your evo. i.e. headers lol
    volk te37 sl, ra mudflaps,defi boost gauge,aem wideband, aem intake, ur uicp, ur licp, ur 4.5 intercooler, mxp downpipe, rre rally cat, tomei titanium catback,hks ssq bov, eibach springs and greedy counter weight shift knob<br />&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/984588&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092010/1283772459_pick-up-truck-moonwalk.gif&quot; alt=&quot;funny animated gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

  2. #42
    Evo Specialist jamesinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,764
    Cars
    EVO VIII

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by antox18
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesinger
    Quote Originally Posted by r0me0ne
    Quote Originally Posted by antox18
    ^^lol. i hate it when a girl shows up on the forum and starts turning socalevo into a fkng myspace with guys talking about soap operahs and instead of saying wassup they say hewo. wtf seriously. oh and then everyone jocks like they have never seen a girl. i kinda¬* feel bad now for having an evo everytime i read how desperate those guys r.
    +1 on that

    girl shows up (not even knowing how she looks), and the thread instantly becomes 20 pages
    +10000

    If you have an EVO, you are 1 step closer to it being easy to get a girl IMO. Maybe I should teach a class on it. People jocking that girl who posted 1 pic of herself should take a class at JC, join a gym, go to a bar or just straight hang out where teh wimmenz are at. If you are under 25 and you are single and if you take a JC class and you cannot meet someone, then there is a problem. Trying to hook up with a girl over the internet is a waste of time IMO. There are thousands of girls that look just like the girl in the above mentioned thread all over LA but they are not IN the computer. They are outside in the world.
    those guys where there in the am hours posting ,refreshing the cpu and drinking beer. creepy. i would much rather go out and try my game on girls in front of me.
    The reason I mention JC, is that when I was 20 and single, I took an art class just for fun and met a girl. ¬*Later, when I was 21 and single again, I took a writing class just for fun and met a girl. ¬*Last, when I was 23, I took a math class for IGETC transfer and met a girl... I also met my fiance through UCLA friends, so college was very very good to me as far as supplying smart, interesting and (kinda) cool girlfriends from JC to grad school.

  3. #43

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    the EVO has nothing to do with getting a girl - come on now - a ferrari on the otherhand, i can see that. but ¬*no1 is gonna get a girl that they cant already get with an evo. maybe a ricer chick lol

  4. #44
    Evo Specialist jamesinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,764
    Cars
    EVO VIII

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    I hate it when you park in far away obscure places in the parking lot and someone parks next to you. ¬*IN my work parking lot, if I park in the farthest space, some asshat always parks illegally in a non spot super close to me. ¬*At first, I got pissed and wanted to confront the guy, so I narrowed down when he got to the lot and then walked up there. ¬*It turns out he is some 85 year old professor that they asked to come out of retirement to teach 1 class, and if he parks in the illegal spot, he is closer to the path to his class because he cannot walk far... I just started parking somewhere else...

  5. #45

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesinger


    The reason I mention JC, is that when I was 20 and single, I took an art class just for fun and met a girl. ¬*Later, when I was 21 and single again, I took a writing class just for fun and met a girl. ¬*Last, when I was 23, I took a math class for IGETC transfer and met a girl... I also met my fiance through UCLA friends, so college was very very good to me as far as supplying smart, interesting and (kinda) cool girlfriends from JC to grad school.
    +1
    i met mine at a jc too lol. together for more than two years and gonna graduate together and do big things! lol and she had no idea what an evo was so its definitely not the car. BUT her ex had an eclass.....hmm....now im wondering if it really was the car?! haha

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesinger
    I hate it when you park in far away obscure places in the parking lot and someone parks next to you. ¬*IN my work parking lot, if I park in the farthest space, some asshat always parks illegally in a non spot super close to me. ¬*At first, I got pissed and wanted to confront the guy, so I narrowed down when he got to the lot and then walked up there. ¬*It turns out he is some 85 year old professor that they asked to come out of retirement to teach 1 class, and if he parks in the illegal spot, he is closer to the path to his class because he cannot walk far... I just started parking somewhere else...
    LOL.

  6. #46
    Evo Specialist jamesinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,764
    Cars
    EVO VIII

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by todaysivxx
    the EVO has nothing to do with getting a girl - come on now - a ferrari on the otherhand, i can see that. but ¬*no1 is gonna get a girl that they cant already get with an evo. maybe a ricer chick lol
    I don't think the EVO will actually help you get a girl but:
    no car < EVO
    as far as that goes in So. Cal.

    I have still never hung out with a girl that knows what an EVO is.

  7. #47

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    that is wierd. lotta guys dont know what an evo is. well these days everyone does but a few years back, what is that a subaru? haha

    i hate it when you are pumping gas and a dude comes up to you and says:
    (1) nice lancer!
    (2) tahts a nice car. my boy has a subaru too!

    lol

  8. #48

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesinger
    I hate it when you park in far away obscure places in the parking lot and someone parks next to you. ¬*IN my work parking lot, if I park in the farthest space, some asshat always parks illegally in a non spot super close to me. ¬*At first, I got pissed and wanted to confront the guy, so I narrowed down when he got to the lot and then walked up there. ¬*It turns out he is some 85 year old professor that they asked to come out of retirement to teach 1 class, and if he parks in the illegal spot, he is closer to the path to his class because he cannot walk far... I just started parking somewhere else...
    Is this at PCC or the other JC you teach at? Theres alot of dinosaurs at PCC hahaa.
    My wish resigned.<br /><br />]

  9. #49
    Evo Specialist jamesinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,764
    Cars
    EVO VIII

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by obstacle1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesinger
    I hate it when you park in far away obscure places in the parking lot and someone parks next to you. ¬*IN my work parking lot, if I park in the farthest space, some asshat always parks illegally in a non spot super close to me. ¬*At first, I got pissed and wanted to confront the guy, so I narrowed down when he got to the lot and then walked up there. ¬*It turns out he is some 85 year old professor that they asked to come out of retirement to teach 1 class, and if he parks in the illegal spot, he is closer to the path to his class because he cannot walk far... I just started parking somewhere else...
    Is this at PCC or the other JC you teach at? Theres alot of dinosaurs at PCC hahaa.
    I teach at Pierce and PCC now because of the budget crisis.¬* But when I was a student, I went to Palomar College in SD.¬* I am too old to date girls at JC now and I think profs. that try to date students are gross and creepy but statistically speaking, if you are a guy who is 18-25, you are around more girls to guys (by almost 2 to 1) in the same age range at all the JCs in LA I have taught at.¬* Also, if you are a student at a JC, and you cannot meet someone, hit me up because we need to start a socialization program immediately.

    *edit*
    Also, I am way younger than almost all of my colleagues to the point where...I HATE IT WHEN...you have to grow a beard (literally) to stop your co workers from thinking you are a student and harassing you in the faculty lot, bathrooms, mail room and in your own office!!!

  10. #50

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesinger
    Quote Originally Posted by obstacle1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesinger
    I hate it when you park in far away obscure places in the parking lot and someone parks next to you.¬* IN my work parking lot, if I park in the farthest space, some asshat always parks illegally in a non spot super close to me.¬* At first, I got pissed and wanted to confront the guy, so I narrowed down when he got to the lot and then walked up there.¬* It turns out he is some 85 year old professor that they asked to come out of retirement to teach 1 class, and if he parks in the illegal spot, he is closer to the path to his class because he cannot walk far... I just started parking somewhere else...
    Is this at PCC or the other JC you teach at? Theres alot of dinosaurs at PCC hahaa.
    I teach at Pierce and PCC now because of the budget crisis. But when I was a student, I went to Palomar College in SD. I am too old to date girls at JC now and I think profs. that try to date students are gross and creepy but statistically speaking, if you are a guy who is 18-25 you are around more girls to guys (by almost 2 to 1) in the same age range at all the JCs in LA I have taught at. Also, if you are a student at a JC, and you cannot meet someone, hit me up because we need to start a socialization program immediately.
    im goimg to la mission (only going to school because they pay me for it) and there are some pretty fine chicks there. i take might classes 7-10. the freaks come out at night what what what
    volk te37 sl, ra mudflaps,defi boost gauge,aem wideband, aem intake, ur uicp, ur licp, ur 4.5 intercooler, mxp downpipe, rre rally cat, tomei titanium catback,hks ssq bov, eibach springs and greedy counter weight shift knob<br />&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/984588&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092010/1283772459_pick-up-truck-moonwalk.gif&quot; alt=&quot;funny animated gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

  11. #51
    Canyon Racer evoxchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Whittier, Ca
    Posts
    2,195
    Cars
    Evo X GSR

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by antox18
    Quote Originally Posted by evoxchick
    Quote Originally Posted by wariq
    i hate it when you see another evo on the street, throw up the deuce and the other driver looks confused.. WTF!
    +1
    Happens to me all the time. I'm like "ok screw you then" and my boyfriend laughs cuz I get so worked up about it! ITS NOT A LANCER!
    oh no there a girl posting. whatch out this shit is gonna jump 20 pages now. lol wasssup evoxchick. when u doing the mount baldy run. i also hate it when your v8 friends tell u what u need for your evo. i.e. headers lol
    haha oh no! meh i could care less about that stuff! i joined the forums cuz i enjoy this stuff. i post in a lot of threads. i did the same thing w/ my tC. I was always on the forums chatting with people! i like making new friends, im not out for ass!
    we never got around to doing it! ive only been up there once and i was sliding around in the snow! so scary! some of my subi friends that converted to evos go up there a lot. i might squeeze a trip in next weekend! ¬*
    i think my evo is getting parked for the weekend though! my bf got his mom's convertible corvette! we're gonna have some fun with that!
    http://www.facebook.com/evoxchick
    Instagram: evoxchick



  12. #52

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesinger
    Quote Originally Posted by obstacle1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesinger
    I hate it when you park in far away obscure places in the parking lot and someone parks next to you. IN my work parking lot, if I park in the farthest space, some asshat always parks illegally in a non spot super close to me. At first, I got pissed and wanted to confront the guy, so I narrowed down when he got to the lot and then walked up there. It turns out he is some 85 year old professor that they asked to come out of retirement to teach 1 class, and if he parks in the illegal spot, he is closer to the path to his class because he cannot walk far... I just started parking somewhere else...
    Is this at PCC or the other JC you teach at? Theres alot of dinosaurs at PCC hahaa.
    I teach at Pierce and PCC now because of the budget crisis. But when I was a student, I went to Palomar College in SD. I am too old to date girls at JC now and I think profs. that try to date students are gross and creepy but statistically speaking, if you are a guy who is 18-25, you are around more girls to guys (by almost 2 to 1) in the same age range at all the JCs in LA I have taught at. Also, if you are a student at a JC, and you cannot meet someone, hit me up because we need to start a socialization program immediately.

    *edit*
    Also, I am way younger than almost all of my colleagues to the point where...I HATE IT WHEN...you have to grow a beard (literally) to stop your co workers from thinking you are a student and harassing you in the faculty lot, bathrooms, mail room and in your own office!!!
    I know what you mean man, I have three exes that are still going to PCC hahaha. It's weird when I bump into them all in the same day. I'm almost at the 25 age mark....sigh..hahaha.
    My wish resigned.<br /><br />]

  13. #53

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by r0me0ne
    i hate it when you just freshly cleaned and waxed your car, then when you go for a drive there is a puddle on the road
    +2 I hate that too

  14. #54
    Canyon Racer phillies23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,102
    Cars
    RS Evolution IX Rally Red

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    your shoes are wet and you slip off the clutch

  15. #55
    Canyon Racer evoxchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Whittier, Ca
    Posts
    2,195
    Cars
    Evo X GSR

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    I hate it when you wash your car and the back end is dirty in 2 days because you're catless!
    http://www.facebook.com/evoxchick
    Instagram: evoxchick



  16. #56

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by phillies23
    your shoes are wet and you slip off the clutch
    thats the worst.
    volk te37 sl, ra mudflaps,defi boost gauge,aem wideband, aem intake, ur uicp, ur licp, ur 4.5 intercooler, mxp downpipe, rre rally cat, tomei titanium catback,hks ssq bov, eibach springs and greedy counter weight shift knob<br />&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/984588&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092010/1283772459_pick-up-truck-moonwalk.gif&quot; alt=&quot;funny animated gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

  17. #57

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    I hate it when you practice your no lift to shift for a week to get faster at the track and then remember that you start school and wont be able to until June

  18. #58

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    i hate it when u leave the car in the sun and then when u go and drive its hella hard due to the fact that the greedy shift knob is hot ass fuk
    volk te37 sl, ra mudflaps,defi boost gauge,aem wideband, aem intake, ur uicp, ur licp, ur 4.5 intercooler, mxp downpipe, rre rally cat, tomei titanium catback,hks ssq bov, eibach springs and greedy counter weight shift knob<br />&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/984588&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092010/1283772459_pick-up-truck-moonwalk.gif&quot; alt=&quot;funny animated gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

  19. #59

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Don't u just hate it when ppl post up FS "BRANDNEW" and u find out it's actually used

  20. #60

    Re: I HATE IT WHEN.........

    Quote Originally Posted by 110evo9
    Don't u just hate it when ppl post up FS "BRANDNEW" and u find out it's actually used
    lol
    volk te37 sl, ra mudflaps,defi boost gauge,aem wideband, aem intake, ur uicp, ur licp, ur 4.5 intercooler, mxp downpipe, rre rally cat, tomei titanium catback,hks ssq bov, eibach springs and greedy counter weight shift knob<br />&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/984588&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092010/1283772459_pick-up-truck-moonwalk.gif&quot; alt=&quot;funny animated gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •