Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Clutch Install Discounts

Re: Clutch Install Discounts

is this offer still valid?
    illuzionz 1.0

SoCalEvo.net Shop

Yes it is still valid. You gots to axe fo it by name though.

Mike W

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4

Quote Originally Posted by Mike W
    Yes it is still valid. You gots to axe fo it by name though.

Mike W
    Can i schedule a service email or do i have to call your shop, then you guys put me on speakerphone so the whole shop can hear, then i ask for it by name?
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

Quote Originally Posted by Skiracer
    Can i schedule a service email or do i have to call your shop, then you guys put me on speakerphone so the whole shop can hear, then i ask for it by name?
    Eh, they just chuckled at me when I asked for it. It was worth it, my new RRE Krayzie Bone GTB package EVO rocks. :)

SoCalEvo.net Shop

It only takes a couple minutes to get everyone from the office and shop together to hear it.

Mike W

yea i got the thugline po boy a coouple of weeks ago, eddie laughed because they really do go by these names. haha
    [size=30pt]
    BAN - KAI
    [/size]

so where can we look up these names and package.....................lol............but seriously

Mon, first page a few posts down, I want to call nad just order one for fun. Just sounds like fun to do, is this available anywhere else?
    www.muellerized.com<br />www.roadraceengineering.com

Calling to make my appointment today!

Just left Ty a pm about the Po-Boy special :D
    Subaru owners are a bunch of vaginas --Forced Performance on NASIOC

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4

Quote Originally Posted by atlvalet
    Just left Ty a pm about the Po-Boy special :D
    From what i understand, you have to physically go to RRE, stare Robert straight in the eye and ask him for the "Po-Boy" special without laughing. Oh, this must also be videotaped and thrown on Youtube.
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

Thugline Po Boy.... its not a sandwhich.....lol... but it is a combo deal....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... just ask Thugline....
    Now that is how you drive.. from now on.. I want you to drive like that..... -Bad Boys I,II,III,ect...<br />

I called in yesterday and made my appointment for the PoBoy package. See ya Monday!

I'm coming out in a few weeks to get the "Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball'r Deluxe package".

How long does it usually take to get it done?
    the characters and events depicted in this posting are fictional and any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional<br /><br />Republicans for Cthulu - He can&#039;t be any worse than the last Republican in office

If you're real lucky, Robert will throw in a PBJ sandwich with your Po-Boy Special :D
    Subaru owners are a bunch of vaginas --Forced Performance on NASIOC

I just had the poboy thugline package and to say the least I'm very pleased. The guys also installed a stage 1 set up on my car and it feels great! The guys did an excellent job as always and they even tried to help fix my girlfriend's mini cooper s that was having issues with the fuel pump. Robert and the RRE crew really came through tonight. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by atlvalet
    If you're real lucky, Robert will throw in a PBJ sandwich with your Po-Boy Special :D
    The PBJ sandwich rumor is true! The only thing is you have to make it yourself...

got my "Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball'r Deluxe clutch package" installed wednesday and i'd like to say thanks RRE for an awesome job and service.Â* Dropped the car off @ 10:30am and got it back the same day with no problems.Â* clutch feels f ing crazy.Â* stalled at least five timesÂ* Â* when i left because it was so accurate compared to the stocker.Â* Thanks rre.Â* my car feels like a totally different car with the new clutch.Â* O0
    GG IX SE<br />Tanabe Concept G Blue exhaust (test pipe)<br />Tanabe downpipe<br />Invidia o2 housing<br />Cosworth 272/272 Cams <br />RRE Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball&#039;r Deluxe clutch package<br />Project Mu NS Compound Brake Pads<br />Greddy Denso 720cc injectors<br />Dejon MBC<br />K&amp;N Drop in<br />Walbro 255lph fuel pump<br />Apexi TT<br />Greddy CW Shift Knob<br />Rexpeed Vortex Generator<br />Rexpeed Gurney Flaps

Quote Originally Posted by JCRUZ
    got my "Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball'r Deluxe clutch package" installed wednesday and i'd like to say thanks RRE for an awesome job and service.Â* Dropped the car off @ 10:30am and got it back the same day with no problems.Â* clutch feels f ing crazy.Â* stalled at least five timesÂ* Â* when i left because it was so accurate compared to the stocker.Â* Thanks rre.Â* my car feels like a totally different car with the new clutch.Â* O0

hahahahaha, got mine krazie bone clutch in last week on Wednesday and when i picked it up i stalled a couple of times also......my wife was following me and she was cracking up laughing....ha ha.........but yeah.....big difference eh?Â* O0

But after driving 50-60 miles my clutch pedal got stuck and i couldnt get into gear....i pulled over to look what was the problem and i just pulled it up by hand and it went back to normal for another 50-60 miles. The next day (thurs) i contacted RRE and brought the car back to get diagnosed. They thought there might be a air pocket in the the clutch line so they blead the line again. After they finished i rolled to the 626 meet.

The next day, it happened again on my way back from work. Clutch pedal started to slowly go to the floor but this time i just pulled it up w/ my foot and kept driving. I brought in the car again friday after work and we thought it might be the clutch pedal adjustment. So Robert Garcia tried to adjust it but since hes a lefty it was difficult for him to get to the adjustment point. No one else was there that day except mike, so i just left and decided to come back on monday.

Well it happened 2 more times over the weekend, and then 3 more this week. I realized its not gonna go away. Since I will be at the redline event this sunday I needed it to be resolved asap. So back to RRE again last nite and they finally found the problem. It was the SS clutch line. At the end of the nut, inside was a small nick cause it to leak and overtime causing the pedal to loose pressure and go to the floor.

Now I am a happy camper! So far no problems! Thanks again to RRE and the entire crew! You guys are the best! Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to share my experience w/ RRE and prove that they are top notch!Â* O0 O0

Very big difference. Like night and day difference. Good write up. Now I know what the problem is if my clutch started doing that.got home that night and drove around for an hour just to get used to the pedal feel. Great clutch, great service, overall great experience. Krayze bone gold toof baller for life duhg.
    GG IX SE<br />Tanabe Concept G Blue exhaust (test pipe)<br />Tanabe downpipe<br />Invidia o2 housing<br />Cosworth 272/272 Cams <br />RRE Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball&#039;r Deluxe clutch package<br />Project Mu NS Compound Brake Pads<br />Greddy Denso 720cc injectors<br />Dejon MBC<br />K&amp;N Drop in<br />Walbro 255lph fuel pump<br />Apexi TT<br />Greddy CW Shift Knob<br />Rexpeed Vortex Generator<br />Rexpeed Gurney Flaps

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast