Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Clutch Install Discounts

Re: Clutch Install Discounts

=( my clutch is slipping to death!!!!
    need to get a new one ASAP.
    i have the RRE stealth exhaust and am very familiar with their great work so they will be the 1st i go to for my clutch
    im real tight on money so i hope these offers are still valid?
    im getting the Thugline Po-boy clutch special. dont care if its on youtube as long as i get the discount =)

SoCalEvo.net Shop

The offer still stands :-)

Mik W

Thank you RRE soo much!!!
    called on monday, and by tuesday the whole thing was installed
    i only stalled twice! haha
    very happy
    ill post a thread tomorrow about it when i get more driving time

Evolved

^^^^^new clutch alreadty...didn't u just by ur gg less than a month ago...or was it already messed up...
    MY NAME IS ROMEO...BUT ALSO GO BY JO...<br /><br />

^^lol ya i bought it less than a month ago
    but when i got it the car had a 5th gear grind and the clutch wasnt that great
    i wanted the RRE one eventually anyways, so i just launched it a few times for fun

Evolved

^^^that's good how's it feel compared to stock im thinking bout getting it for my gg soon too...
    MY NAME IS ROMEO...BUT ALSO GO BY JO...<br /><br />

^^like everyone says you'll more than likely stall at least once
    but you get used to it pretty fast. at 1st it feels real heavy, you can feel it in your foot
    but it also feels so much stronger. its great since i plan on going to the tracks soon
    overall its extremely worth it

ok i've had almost 700miles on my new krazie bone clutch, so i'm pretty sure i can safely say it's broken in

i'm soo used to it all ready, i dont notice that it feels heavy anymore.
    my only complaint is that when in 1st gear, there is this whining sound.
    doesn't happen in any other gear but 1st
    also, reverse is kind of a bitch to put in sometimes

but other than that it's solid, real solid.
    the few people who've driven it real quick love it.

2 quick questions. what could the whining sound be from??
    and what could you guys do about my 5th gear grind.
    warranty wont cover it, even though it's had the grind since i got the car

Yes

^^lmao!!!
    exactly
    besides, 1375 for a 3200lb clutch and flywheel and labor??
    thats a pretty good deal anyways

Evolved
    Cars
    2014 WW Evo X SSS

ok so my clutch is pretty much gone i wanna get a new one installed by RRE heard nothing but good things i want it done by u guys but ya anyways im a total newb so bare with me here I Have A IX MR 10K on it !!! im willing to spend some good money on a new clutch i wanna know what u reccomend for me only power mod i have right now is my invidia catback which isnt much im looking for a clutch that can take hard driving and that will last unlike the stock MR clutch =( i daily drive my evo so its mostly street i wanna be able to track it one day also so basically i need something that wont give me problems with the low power im pushing but also need something with plenty of room for future mods i plan to power mod the hell out of it and dont wanna end up having to buy another clutch later so anyways id like ur guys input on this and PM me your prices =)
    Mods:<br />Tuned By The Docta !Â* 415AWHP/404TQ <br />Stock Turbo Stock Cams <br /><br /><br />E85 BEAST

thanks for the clutch and stealth install last week.Â* Im loving my car once again.Â* O0 for RRE
    RA Tails<br />Works Drop-In<br />Nisei UICP<br />ACT HDSS<br />RRE Dual Stealth Exhaust<br />RRE HFC<br />Tuned by Mike W.

Was looking at your site, do you guys actually sell 3 types of no-name clutches for the EVO?

RRE No Name 2900 Heavy Duty Kit W/Street Disc - 500$
    RRE No Name 3200lb W/Street Disc - 540$

but then when clicking on the more info link - http://www.roadraceengineering.com/evo/nonameclutch.htm, I get this

We have an EVO clutch now for you that is 3,000 lbs clamp load, looks stock (no paint) and has a smooth engaging heavy duty organic disc. We use this same clutch in our 500 hp shop EVO. The price is in line with all of the other single disc clutches or cheaper. It includes a throw out bearing too. Call it what you want... No Name Clutch, X-Clutch, Stealth Clutch.
    It says, 520$..

So do you guys actually sell a 2900LB no name clutch (500$), a 3000LB no name clutch (520$), and a 3200 lb no name cluch? (540$)?

SoCalEvo.net Shop

Old page. Just the 2900 for $500 and the 3200 for $540 now.

Mike W

Got the Krazy Bone a week ago and I'm loving it, great price. I'm not used to hard clutches so I stalled when got to the bottom of their drive way. I also hit afternoon traffic so I had alot of practice on the way home. But you get use to it. Thanks RRE great service will be coming back for more installs.
    <br /><br />Talent Director<br />AUTOHYPEUSA.COM

Got the krazy bone today an it feels 100 times better. Thank You RRE, you are turly the best. Excellent service and knowledge!! O0

Cars in for clutch job right now... the work order actually says the crazy names on it!!

think i gotta buy a new clutch

RRE is the way to go. The clutch pressure feels stock to me... just the last 1 inch is where it feels like it clamps down.

Just shy of 25000 miles and my stock clutch is starting to slip.
    I'll be calling you guys in tomorrow morning to make an appointment for the "Thugline Po-boy clutch special". O0

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast