Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Clutch Install Discounts

Re: Clutch Install Discounts

Hey Mike, I went to your shop earlier today to tell Eddie that I will get my Act clutch and flywheel somewhere else for much cheaper and just have you guys do the labor. From what I remember the Labor on the clutch install on an 03 evo was $450 to $500 (which is not bad) and I ask him if the price on labor would still be $500 and he said $600(which really shock me). I am short for cash and that was the last thing I needed to hear. I will be buying one of your stealth t kits early next year so I will still bring buisness to you because I know RRE is the shit. I apologize for any missunderstandings and I will personally tell you that myself if it makes any difference.
    Want a free PS3? Just click on the link below. It&#039;s all legit. No lies! The only catch is that u have to take an offer from an advertiser. Just pick the blockbuster/gamefly add because it&#039;s the most legit and u can cancel at anytime after u pay the first months bill which is $10.00. http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4004481<br /><br />I do installs on the following parts for evos:<br />Cams...$125 w/ cam gears $140<br />Fuel injectors...$60<br />fuel pump...$60<br />02 housing...$125<br />fmic...$125<br />Have any ?&#039;s call me @ (626)393-1776

You guys do understand that RRE has many employees and a huge overhead. They are business that needs to pay employess that in turn need to feed themselves and families. Knowledge is worth money and no one else can match their knowledge and expertise. If you ever catch Mike on one of his history lessons youll be glad to know the expereience behind himself, robert(rrs) and some of the others there. Saving a buck isnt worth it sometimes. If RRE were to go out of business, you guys dont know how much the evo and dsm community would be fucked. Ill always give them my business because theyre always there when I need help, have a question or Im in an emergency situation. Cant say this for most shops in the country.

SoCalEvo.net Shop

OK, no problem, I understand times are rough out there in the hood. I just made a Thugline Po-boy clutch special just for you.

Updated 10/2012

ACT Clutch

EVO 8/9

ACT Heavy Duty 2900lb Pressure Plate
    ACT Sprung Hub Street Disc
    Clutch Release Bearing
    RRE No Name Lightweight Chromoly Flywheel
    3 Quarts Redline MT-90 Transmission Oil
    1 Quart Redline Shockproof Gear Oil (Transfer Case)
    Install all of the above

Total $1430

ACT Extreme 3200lb 3200 lb Pressure Plate
    Clutch Release Bearing
    3 Quarts Redline MT-85 Transmission Oil
    1 Quart Redline Shockproof Gear Oil (Transfer Case)
    RRE Clutch line, Remove Restrictor
    Install all of the above

Total $1525

EVO X GSR

ACT Heavy Duty 2900lb Pressure Plate
    Clutch Release Bearing
    3 Quarts Redline MT-85 Transmission Oil
    1 Quart Redline 75/90 (Transfercase)
    Install all of the above

Total $1550

Mike W

Do you guys have the Compton package?????? :D
    Stage 1+ tuned by Scott Grey

SoCalEvo.net Shop

Quote Originally Posted by smokinevo9
    so where is the shop located.
    The address is at the bottom of all 400+ pages of the web site. You will be mostly interested in this page: http://www.roadraceengineering.com/evo.htm

13022 La Dana Ct.
    Santa Fe Springs, Ca 90670

Santa Fe Springs is near Whittier, Norwalk, La Mirada, Buena Park. Just on the line between La County and Orange County.

https://maps.google.com/local_url?dq..._q_s1QrEW2Atww

Mike W

i can just picture board members coming to RRE... goes up to the desks on the side... and ask "Can I please have the Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball'r Deluxe package?"... everyone's going to sit there n stare like the board member is crazy... lol
    illuzionz 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by gofaster87
    You guys do understand that RRE has many employees and a huge overhead. They are business that needs to pay employess that in turn need to feed themselves and families. Knowledge is worth money and no one else can match their knowledge and expertise. If you ever catch Mike on one of his history lessons youll be glad to know the expereience behind himself, robert(rrs) and some of the others there. Saving a buck isnt worth it sometimes. If RRE were to go out of business, you guys dont know how much the evo and dsm community would be fucked. Ill always give them my business because theyre always there when I need help, have a question or Im in an emergency situation. Cant say this for most shops in the country.
    i'm not into +1 so i'll add my bit here.

i think the amount of OMG THANK YOU RRE FOR HAULING MY TRACK WRECK HOME threads that i've read in two years outnumbers that of any other shop and possibly all the other shops "known to evos" combined.

i don't think i've ever even read such a story about buschur racing, certainly not shivnu, definitely not "doesn't" works, no one has the saving grace stories that rre has.

i'll be the first to admit that i'm a cheap mofo. 80 percent of the parts on my car are used. i do most of my installs myself, but when it comes to the big shat, i get it from rre and they take care of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike W
    OK, no problem, I understand times are rough out there in the hood. I just made a Thugline Po-boy clutch special.

RRE No Name 2900lb Clutch
    3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
    1 Quart Redline Shockproof or Diaqueen
    Install all of the above NO ACD

$1225 cash price No ACD
    $1275 cash price with ACD

And the Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball'r Deluxe package

RRE No Name 3200lb Clutch
    3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
    RRE Clutch line and remove the restrictor
    Install all of the above

$1325 cash price No ACD
    $1375 cash price with ACD

Add about $60 to $75 if you need to use your baby momma's credit card.

You must axe fo these discount packages by name.

Mike WÂ* O0
    Damn Mike thats funny. It would be hilarious to actually see packages like this up on your site.
    `` Look sideways at a 4G63 and it will make power.Â* It is the most forgiving turbocharged engine we know of. `` -Jared Holstein SCC<br /><br /> <br />Tarek yo couch!

Quote Originally Posted by gofaster87
    Well said... They saved me when I needed them... RRE is the best!

OK, no problem, I understand times are rough out there in the hood. I just made a Thugline Po-boy clutch special.

3 Quarts BG Syncroshift

$1225 cash price No ACD

3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
    Install all of the above

$1325 cash price No ACD

Mike WÂ* O0
    I see you got Jokes Mike!
    Want a free PS3? Just click on the link below. It&#039;s all legit. No lies! The only catch is that u have to take an offer from an advertiser. Just pick the blockbuster/gamefly add because it&#039;s the most legit and u can cancel at anytime after u pay the first months bill which is $10.00. http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4004481<br /><br />I do installs on the following parts for evos:<br />Cams...$125 w/ cam gears $140<br />Fuel injectors...$60<br />fuel pump...$60<br />02 housing...$125<br />fmic...$125<br />Have any ?&#039;s call me @ (626)393-1776

try typing outside the quotes next time. and does everyone have to quote mike's quarter page post to say lil two word replies?

OK, no problem, I understand times are rough out there in the hood. I just made a Thugline Po-boy clutch special. And the Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball'r Deluxe package

Mike W O0
    Hahaha!

nice very creative
    [size=1pt]Mitsumaster Techs<br />2003 Evolution VIII<br />Mods:<br />My car is DRUNK 24/7 :)<br />^ 1200cc of Alcohol Injection<br />Dr. Gray Tune!<br />Custom 3&amp;quot; DP with QTP cut out<br />Invidia O2 Housing<br />HKS RS Intake with K&amp;amp;N filter<br />Perrin MBC<br />HKS 272 i/e Cams<br />Stiffy Torque Dampener<br />TRE Stage 2 Tranny with cryo, shot peen, gearing<br />RC Engineering 750cc Injectors<br />Whineburro 255 lph fuel pump<br />ARP Headstuds<br />Race Ported Head<br />Polished Combustion Chambers<br />Port Matched Intake Manifold<br />Ported Exhaust Manifold<br />GReddy Counter weight shift knob<br />JDM C-West Full Body Kit- gone<br />Stock evo VIII front bumper<br />CF Canards<br />APR Splitter<br />JDM IX Rear Bumper<br />Seibon OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hood<br />Stage One Weight Reduction<br />Project Mu B-Force Brake Pads<br />1st Gen DSM BOV Recirculating<br />Dejon Tool UPIC<br />Speed Source Shifter Bushings<br />B&amp;amp;M Short Shifter<br />ACT HD SS Clutch[/size]

SoCalEvo.net Shop

Quote Originally Posted by gh0stch1ld
    this still going on?
    Yes, prices will still be honored (If you ask for the packages by name :-) )

Mike W

3 Quarts BG Syncroshift

$1225 cash price No ACD

3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
    Install all of the above

$1325 cash price No ACD

Mike W O0
    Are these prices still good???

I need a clutch pretty soon.

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

Call ask AXE fo it by name
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

SoCalEvo.net Shop

If yo have the balls to tell Eddie with a straight face you want the package then yes we'll hook you up.

Mike W

3 Quarts BG Syncroshift

$1225 cash price No ACD

3 Quarts BG Syncroshift
    Install all of the above

$1325 cash price No ACD

Mike W O0
    DAM my clutch alone is more than that. props for offering a smoking deal for a brotha in trouble. plus one million on what gofaster87 said. I have learned so much about my car at RRE. I also like the fact that Robert keeps reminders on his desk for people who want to push their car over the limit with his collection of bent rods and cracked pistons.
    Check out The Kip Report www.thekipreport.com<br /><br />GET THE INSIDE SCOOP ON HOT RIDES AND THE little THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN GETTING A DREAM CAR!

does this include a new throwout bearing?

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

crazy!!!!
    LOL
    Thugline Po-boy clutch special. And the Krayzie Bone Gold Toof Ball'r Deluxe package
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast