Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Aggressive Wheel Thread..!

Re: The Ultimate Aggressive Wheel Thread... READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!!!

mr danny, those 275's rooks herra frush with those 10.5's O0

Cars
    Too Many!

I'm a little confused by the term "Hella Flush" .... is the purpose to be "flush" with the body panels? Or for the tires to stick out BEYOND the panels? Most of the pics posted show wheels "beyond" the panels... I'm just trying to clarify the meaning is all.
    Â* Â*I could be wrong BUT It seems to me if the wheels stick out beyond the panels...when the suspension attempts to do it's job of making the wheels go up and down and all around...that the tires would hit the fender edges in the front AND the rear thus causing damage to the body and cutting into the tires over time. :'(
    Â* Â*What is with the "Stretched Tire" aka "Cholo Wheel" look? Does that provide any performance enhancements? or is it strickley a "show thing"? Some of the wheel/tire combos remind me of this:

Maybe it's the new trend in Evo's? I don't know...I'm just trying to get this whole "Hella Flush" thing... looks or performance? or both? Can someone please enlighten me?

Canyon Racer

Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    I'm a little confused by the term "Hella Flush" .... is the purpose to be "flush" with the body panels? Or for the tires to stick out BEYOND the panels? Most of the pics posted show wheels "beyond" the panels... I'm just trying to clarify the meaning is all.
    Â* Â*I could be wrong BUT It seems to me if the wheels stick out beyond the panels...when the suspension attempts to do it's job of making the wheels go up and down and all around...that the tires would hit the fender edges in the front AND the rear thus causing damage to the body and cutting into the tires over time. :'(
    Â* Â*What is with the "Stretched Tire" aka "Cholo Wheel" look? Does that provide any performance enhancements? or is it strickley a "show thing"? Some of the wheel/tire combos remind me of this:

Maybe it's the new trend in Evo's? I don't know...I'm just trying to get this whole "Hella Flush" thing... looks or performance? or both? Can someone please enlighten me?
    you didn't know. It's a new thing now. Fit as big of a wheels and tires on non track car. You get extra street credits if your wheels stick out of the fenders. lol

Pretty much cholo status....Big Wheels, Stretched tires..tucked up in the fender...mos def not for track setups..just Show..Some are sick looking and some are just stupid looking

Cars
    Too Many!

Ummm yeah ok. Guess the "Cholo" look is in LOL ....... Looks before function......

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteIXMR
    Pretty much cholo status....Big Wheels, Stretched tires..tucked up in the fender...mos def not for track setups..just Show..Some are sick looking and some are just stupid looking
    I race scca with my setup. So mine has function.

Junior Moderator

Cars
    Evo 8/9

come on ppl stay on topic!!!!
    Pictures on all for sale/for trade threads is being enforced!

O0 specs are work vsxx 17/9 29 offset on 255 40 17 falken azenis suspension buddyclub racing specs fenders are rolled and pulled on 15mm ichiba spacers ,,,and this is my daily driver
    Attached Images Attached Images
    THATS MR EVO TO YOU....

Junior Moderator

Cars
    Evo 8/9

GUYS READ 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING!!!!!!
    Pictures on all for sale/for trade threads is being enforced!

Cars
    Evo 9 MR/Infiniti I30t/Toyota Highlander

Quote Originally Posted by FUEL
    Ummm yeah ok. Guess the "Cholo" look is in LOL ....... Looks before function......
    STFU and GTFO of the thread if you don't like it...

Go start the "post pics and specs of your track evo" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PureSexEvo
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteIXMR
    I race scca with my setup.Â* So mine has function.
    Hm....I also go to track days with my current setup, so I guess mine has function too. O0
    We are the @po Crew.<br /><br /><br />

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Quote Originally Posted by TheTank
    One of the 1st Evo's with RPF1's in 17x10's. :)

that's just sick!!!!
    come on K dont hold back and what set up does he have.. Would love to have it as my track wheels and bug the shit out of mueller in order to make it work LOL ..
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSJ4
    One of the 1st Evo's with RPF1's in 17x10's.Â* Â*:)Â*
    that's just sick!!!!
    comeÂ* on K dont hold back and what set up does he have.. Would love to have it as my track wheels and bug the shit out of mueller in order to make it work LOL ..
    The setup was what I drove on everyday and then straight to the track. 17x10s +18 F and +38 R wrapped with 255/40 NT01's Also had a small 3mm spacer in the rear not really necessary. It was also orginally setup with Robi KW streets and then moved to Clubsports like in the pictures.

Here are a couple of more.

Why do they call me FrankTheTank?Â* Look here<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDt47bd3LJI<br /><br /><br /><br />WWW.ROBISPEC.COM

^^^^ LMAO the first evo??? doesnt Robispec run that setup and have for awhile??
    Apollo Performance - Massimo Power - JLB Motorsports - <br />

Do i qualify??? this was my old setup 17x9.5 +38 with 20mm in front so pushed it to +18 and 5mm in rear + 33 on 255s
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JDMwhore
    Guess you didn't read when I said "one of the 1st"Â* (I should have said one of the 1st few in SoCal in the OC with a Black 2006 GSR with less then 50k miles thats damn near stock with a hispanic guy driving,.........Â* j/kÂ* :) ) Many people weren't running them (on the streets) due to not many sets being out and not knowing if they fit and how they would be for daily driving.Â* But Robi was the 1st period and then there were the track only guys who obviously sport them too.
    Why do they call me FrankTheTank?Â* Look here<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDt47bd3LJI<br /><br /><br /><br />WWW.ROBISPEC.COM

Quote Originally Posted by JDMwhore
    Guess you didn't read when I said "one of the 1st" (I should have said one of the 1st few in SoCal in the OC with a Black 2006 GSR with less then 50k miles thats damn near stock with a hispanic guy driving,......... j/k :) ) Many people weren't running them (on the streets) due to not many sets being out and not knowing if they fit and how they would be for daily driving. But Robi was the 1st are then there were the track only guys.
    I know dude, i was joking with you, actually when you were selling them i hit you up to buy them but sean beat me to it!

You went with the smarter easier setup. No rotating wheels/tires for me!!!!

You went with the smarter easier setup. No rotating wheels/tires for me!!!!
    yea, I dont track mine YET, so i went with that look and setup which was as close to your as possible

Canyon Racer

Does this qualify?

KT Motoring
    10149 Canoga Avenue, Unit I
    Chatsworth, CA 91311
    (747) 224-0237

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast