Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

  1. #21

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    the lotus got really lucky

  2. #22

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    this is y i no longer do canyon runs

  3. #23

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    wow...

  4. #24
    BANNED chinoxmk22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    805
    Posts
    31,672
    Cars
    Evo 9 MR SE/ 09 ZX-6R

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    damn, that rider was lucky... people driving

  5. #25

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    its more like people being stupid , mostly why i dont do canyon runs...

  6. #26

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Sick! Is this Chasing the Togue 2?

  7. #27

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Quote Originally Posted by luis!
    Sick!* Is this Chasing the Togue 2?
    OH Man!! Seriously this is chasing the tongue!! Hey see this too You will going to enjoy it!!

    youtube.com/watch?v=sjvfdvH1NK8

  8. #28

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    link fail and BAN

  9. #29

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    you fucking fail hard mike! this thread is old and they worked before!

    btw, whats up?
    "No mission too difficult, No sacrifice too great"

  10. #30

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    sometime I like to think its the altitude, that make people do stupid things--but no it the people

  11. #31

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Quote Originally Posted by S2myEVO
    you fucking fail hard mike! this thread is old and they worked before!

    btw, whats up?
    I mean the dipshit above me that posted.

    Not much is up. Been thinking about the military lately but I'm kinda old for it lol. How's it going for you?

  12. #32

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    really!!!! i cant believe this guy!!

  13. #33

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Heh yeah I drive the snake every day to and from work. Some stupid stuff goes on almost daily. Avoid it like the plague on the weekends, obviously the video was shot on the weekend...

    Saw a prius understeer into a tree last week...
    All da cars are Nekkid!*&nbsp; www.dsmporn.com<br /><br /><br />www.roadraceengineering.com

  14. #34

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Quote Originally Posted by Blak94GSX


    Saw a prius understeer into a tree last week...
    AWESOME! lol


    RALLI//////////ART

  15. #35

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Granny shifting into second. Not double clutching like he should. Im surprised he even made it across the finish line.

  16. #36

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakred
    Granny shifting into second. Not double clutching like he should. Im surprised he even made it across the finish line.
    lmao

  17. #37
    Not So Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chino hills CA
    Posts
    96
    Cars
    evO IX F250 diesel CRF450R

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    This is why i don't go on canyon runs as much......stupid fucking drivers!!!!!!!! if someone would ever hit me like that......

  18. #38
    BANNED chinoxmk22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    805
    Posts
    31,672
    Cars
    Evo 9 MR SE/ 09 ZX-6R

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Quote Originally Posted by OhnOevO.
    This is why i don't go on canyon runs as much......stupid fucking drivers!!!!!!!! if someone would ever hit me like that......
    yeah?

  19. #39

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffs2006EvoIX
    The Sad thing is, as much as we all know its stupid to do this, we all have done it at one point or another. Makes you think. I personally did in a turbo civic I had in the mid 90's. I was going through Julian, and was haulin ass and though there was no on coming traffic, I took a turn too fast spun the car 4 times and was tidder toddering on a cliff. Luckilly the front half had traction and I was able to pull out. GOD was looking out for me that day. Was too close of a call. Since then, I have saved my crazy driving for the track. I get mocked all the time for driving slow in my evo in town by fellow Evo Drivers and other sports car drivers, but I promised myself and GOD to never do anything like that again. Sometimes, you just don't get a second chance. Save it for the track PLEASE!!!

    Jeff
    Super necrobump but I thought this post was one of the most intelligent, lesson-learned-oriented thoughts I've seen on any automotive forum. Kudos to you. Can't have fun if youre dead.
    I CAN HAZ SIDEWAYS...

  20. #40

    Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

    Quote Originally Posted by MRWHITE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffs2006EvoIX
    The Sad thing is, as much as we all know its stupid to do this, we all have done it at one point or another. Makes you think. I personally did in a turbo civic I had in the mid 90's. I was going through Julian, and was haulin ass and though there was no on coming traffic, I took a turn too fast spun the car 4 times and was tidder toddering on a cliff. Luckilly the front half had traction and I was able to pull out. GOD was looking out for me that day. Was too close of a call. Since then, I have saved my crazy driving for the track. I get mocked all the time for driving slow in my evo in town by fellow Evo Drivers and other sports car drivers, but I promised myself and GOD to never do anything like that again. Sometimes, you just don't get a second chance. Save it for the track PLEASE!!!

    Jeff
    Super necrobump but I thought this post was one of the most intelligent, lesson-learned-oriented thoughts I've seen on any automotive forum. Kudos to you. Can't have fun if youre dead.
    Werd
    instagram evojo3y
    www.facebook.com/evojo3y

    Dad What are you doing its shark week!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •