Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

Re: How Not to Drive thru the canyons

barely saw the rider
    illuzionz 1.0

wow that biker was lucky not to get hit by that asshole,ive driven that road many times,that is lookout point at the top of mulholland,the first turn you see the red truck turn into is actually the last turn before the top ,there is certainly not an asshole shortage sometimes up in that area,there is a youtube vid with tanner drifting in that scion with the v8 all the way up there from the rock store,the road was closed of course

people are dumb
    OÂ* Â*Â* FÂ* Â*Â* WÂ* Â* Â*Â* GÂ* Â* Â*Â* KÂ* Â* Â*Â* TÂ* Â* Â*Â* A

holy shit that was bad....that truck driver needs to stop driving thru canyons!
    fuck mods

I went on Ortega for a cruise, not a run, and had a motorcycle do that to me when I was in my Evo. Go figure. People are stupid.
    Cop: You know you have fire coming out of your exhaust?<br />Me: Yes I do.<br />Cop: Ok. I&#039;ll be right back.

^^^ mike finish kevins engine so we can take that pos to the track
    <br /><br />volks for sale: http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=37&amp;topic=1 01502.msg8000697;topicseen#msg8000697

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSEVOIX
    ^^^ mike finish kevins engine so we can take that pos to the track
    Ahaha...pm'd you
    Cop: You know you have fire coming out of your exhaust?<br />Me: Yes I do.<br />Cop: Ok. I&#039;ll be right back.

The camera guy called it right...what a frikken idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by plan:b
    I went on Ortega for a cruise, not a run, and had a motorcycle do that to me when I was in my Evo. Go figure. People are stupid.
    i live right next to it... +1 people driving like fuck tards

thats freakin scary..I hate when dumbasses drive like that! he was trailbraking the pickup....pffff not gonna work
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://bp1.blogger.com/_aJhStybcj-4/RxUfcwsnLLI/AAAAAAAAAbA/RmgCdX-xYzM/s400/IMG_9784.jpg&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; width=&quot;457&quot; height=&quot;134&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; /&gt;

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Audi S4

Ok, who's the Evo owner at the 40 second mark who can't drive on the right side of the road?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_FaZqW5pw&feature=sub
    Graphic/Interior Design,Branding &amp;amp; Identities, Invitations <br />www.nomadic-nomads.com

The second video had alot of idiots. They should learn to drive at the track before trying to go at their limits in the canyons. Be safe out there guys.

What a f#%@in stupid drivers. They do not know how to control the car. That's like a killing machine....

If you guys want to drive at canyon a little aggresive,Â* do it during midnight. It's a less traffic, it's easy to find other car with their head light. At a least, I was doing so when I was young at Japanese Touge ......

Isamu

why cant people just stay in there lane? It doesnt make sense to me
    Check out this site for you Rally Enthusiasts!!! Its amazing. Could be better with more members and help <br />http://www.dirtyevo.com/index.php?referrerid=291<br /><br />

The Sad thing is, as much as we all know its stupid to do this, we all have done it at one point or another. Makes you think. I personally did in a turbo civic I had in the mid 90's. I was going through Julian, and was haulin ass and though there was no on coming traffic, I took a turn too fast spun the car 4 times and was tidder toddering on a cliff. Luckilly the front half had traction and I was able to pull out. GOD was looking out for me that day. Was too close of a call. Since then, I have saved my crazy driving for the track. I get mocked all the time for driving slow in my evo in town by fellow Evo Drivers and other sports car drivers, but I promised myself and GOD to never do anything like that again. Sometimes, you just don't get a second chance. Save it for the track PLEASE!!!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Skiracer
    Ok, who's the Evo owner at the 40 second mark who can't drive on the right side of the road?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_FaZqW5pw&feature=sub
    Dont know but she looked hot

I drive like these er'day, whether it's canyon or residential streets... :twisted:

what morons.

the lotus got really lucky

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast