Thread: Question: Blitz NurSpec Ti-C

Question: Blitz NurSpec Ti-C

I made up my mind to get his exhaust over the Greddy Spectrume Elite. I just want to know whether I need a tune asap once I slap the exhaust on. I will be getting a tune once I get the Injen w/UICP. But for now just the exhaust. Would there be any changes to my fuel consumption since I will not be tuning my car yet.

Re: Question: Blitz NurSpec Ti-C

You dont need a tune with just the exhaust. Stick to your plan of tuning till after you have youre intake and upper ic pipe. Id suggest throwing on a test pipe or high flow cat on there as well.
    RRE + Mullerized= Perfection

k, my question is now will I get the same gains if whether I get the TP or HFC. Or if I get both how much gains will I get. I also heard that by throwing a TP on it will make the exhaust much louder which I am trying to get away from. Thanks :)

Test Pipe will yield more gains than a High Flow Cat. What i would suggest is a Rally Cat from Road Race Engineering which is a fake cat and you can have the option to put the resonator in there to quiet down the car a bit.
    RRE + Mullerized= Perfection

ohhh ok. so i guess everyone is running a test pipe for sure :?

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

if you don't want loud get a rre stealth :) it's quiet even with a testpipe
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

I dont have a test pipe on.
    your sig is too sexy and has been removed

Test pipe hands down would help more than a cb, but with both it would be magical. Plus better sounding due to the exhaust being more free. So far I have not run across a turbo car on any forum that has problems with a downpipe back exhaust (TBE and TP).
    Boys love straight lines. Men love curves. =

Quote Originally Posted by ab1stevo
    k, my question is now will I get the same gains if whether I get the TP or HFC. Or if I get both how much gains will I get. I also heard that by throwing a TP on it will make the exhaust much louder which I am trying to get away from. Thanks :)
    The Blitz is a super quiet exhaust. Im running the DT version with a testpipe and a widemouth DP... Still quiet like stock and im yielding 352whp thanks to HBSpeed.... You can actually hear my intake more than my exhaust at the track... Youll love the exhaust if quiet is what your looking for.

I have both an AMS test pipe and AMS hi flow cat, and honestly i can't feel the difference between the two in terms of power. My X was tuned on the test pipe, loved it for awhile and then i got slightly paranoid about the smell. Not too thrilled about getting an emissions ticket by a CHP.

Up to you though, if you're willing to live through the smell then go with a test pipe. If it aggravates you and makes you nervous around cops, i say get a hi flow for DD and if you ever hit up an auto x or track swap out for the test pipe =)