Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: South San Diego County Meet FTW

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    06 TB 9, 06 WW 9 (RIP), 97 GST (SOLD)

Re: Southbay Meet

Quote Originally Posted by Reese Tuning
    I was considering hosting a monthly meet here at the shop.

Â* James
    I'm down.

Quote Originally Posted by LostXTRSurfer
    Will do anywhere in particular you think would be cool to meet cause unfortunatly i see alot of EVO's down here but no one seems to wanna have meets for some reason or are driving to the north county meets.
    We south bay peeps be lazy. We originally would meet at brunswick in eastlake. That died. We then came up with a tea station meet. Since it was a central location. That died. The only left is the north county san marcos pizza station meet. That I would go to but its a bit far for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by blaze-619
    main street right off the 805 freeway
    Really? Maybe I've seen you before. I live off Palm Ave off the 805 freeway.

I live off of olypmic parkway up by 125 but take 805 to naval base every morning for work probably have seen you atleast once there are two more white evos by me maybe ur one of them i say we meet at like 7pm at the mainstreet and 805 exit out in the parking lot by soup plantation i will be there wednesday as long as we get some people to be down. if you guys got any friends who live close refer them to this thread so we can get as many people as possible. if the time or place sounds bad post a new time and place and on monday of all options we can compare or if someone knows how to do a poll set one up in here so we can decide if we dont make a descision as a group i will just name a time and place on wednesday as long as people agree for wednesday and we can get it started and discuss what to do from there when we meet sound cool lemme know.
    Greddy Turbo Timer<br />AMS Turbo Back Exhast<br />AEM Gauges (Soon)

Quote Originally Posted by LostXTRSurfer
    I live off of olypmic parkway up by 125 but take 805 to naval base every morning for work probably have seen you atleast once there are two more white evos by me maybe ur one of them i say we meet at like 7pm at the mainstreet and 805 exit out in the parking lot by soup plantation i will be there wednesday as long as we get some people to be down. if you guys got any friends who live close refer them to this thread so we can get as many people as possible. if the time or place sounds bad post a new time and place and on monday of all options we can compare or if someone knows how to do a poll set one up in here so we can decide if we dont make a descision as a group i will just name a time and place on wednesday as long as people agree for wednesday and we can get it started and discuss what to do from there when we meet sound cool lemme know.
    Hi, I guess we are neighbors bro! I live right off olympic parkway by E Palomar. I too am in the Navy but stationed in Balboa. I usually roll 6 Evos deep with a 2010 STI. Since there is no South San Diego meets we make our own but it's mostly friends. Also we make runs to Jamul and Julian sometimes. I think I've seen your WW Evo one morning it was around 6 in the morning my WW Evo IX has no license plates and I think I flew past you. Anyhow soup plantation sounds good but a really good spot too is lollicup tea zone, right next to South Western College and Bonita Vista High School. But that's more for weekends maybe weds. Hit me up ill PM you with my number so we can get in touch. Looking forward to meeting more cool peeps around Eastlake/ Chula Vista.

i dont know how old yall are but why not have a meet at the tavern in easklake?

Good thought only down side to that is meeting at a bar when your going to be driving home people just need to moderate themselves obviously.

going to this chula vista is nothing special should have it at the P&O in mission valley

Quote Originally Posted by jjmack33
    i dont know how old yall are but why not have a meet at the tavern in easklake?
    Hahaa so down for tavern but I'll probably crash trying to pull out!

Cars
    Evo 9 SE

I usually crash after I pull out too... I mean... yeah.

im in chula vista too

Well it seems that we have alot of opinions and what i would like to do it at 7PM on 13th of october which is this wednesday we all can meet that the soup plantation since it was the first place mentioned. when we meet there we can discuss how often we want to meet and things of that nature. IMO i think that we should meet somewhere different every week so that we dont just keep doing the same thing over and over again. so hope to see you all at the soup plantation at the main street 805 exit.

sounds good

Experienced
    Cars
    2006 Evo MR - The Grey Goose

I might show up, I live down in PB so the north county meet is a little far. Doing something frequently down here would be awesome.
    IX MR, Track Dedicated, GG, Expensive Play Toy/ Paperweight.

Cars
    Evo X

me and mike aka caminito had been talking bout this..u beat us to it lol i live in bonita,ca O0

Stock&lt;------&gt;

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    06 TB 9, 06 WW 9 (RIP), 97 GST (SOLD)

Are we going in soup plantation or are we just gonna chill at the parking lot :?

im there

well i wasnt going to be eating there but if we all wanted to im sure that i could eat something i guess it will be up to each individual person or if we all decide to go but i was not planning on it i was thinking about just meeting and talking about what the future is for our little group we are trying to create here.

yeah lots of us have been talking about doing a meet way befor this got started but i well not join this meet dont like that fact that its in chula vista there is nothing great about the 805 and soup plantation. and to have a meet at a dif spot every time that just sound like to much info to give out every week lol !imo

Quote Originally Posted by blkEVO8
    yeah lots of us have been talking about doing a meet way befor this got started but i well not join this meet dont like that fact that its in chula vista there is nothing great about the 805 and soup plantation. and to have a meet at a dif spot every time that just sound like to much info to give out every week lol !imo
    See this is the kind of attitude that I really dislike about the SD SCE community. The AWJ community, which consists of mostly Subies, has meets, cruises, parties, etc, all the time. Why can't we be more like that? So far my experience with SCE is that people tend to be lazy and/or have a negative opinion about everything, it's pretty annoying.

-David

Quote Originally Posted by gutman
    Quote Originally Posted by blkEVO8
    See this is the kind of attitude that I really dislike about the SD SCE community. The AWJ community, which consists of mostly Subies, has meets, cruises, parties, etc, all the time. Why can't we be more like that? So far my experience with SCE is that people tend to be lazy and/or have a negative opinion about everything, it's pretty annoying.

-David

That's why this meet is being created, it's time for a change. South Daygo meets are gonna be down, and hopefully we can get some partyin' too!

Cars
    Evo X

i agree that south san diego meets can be succesfull... chula vista is a good spot since it is in SOUTH SAN DIEGO...lol
    Stock&lt;------&gt;

Page 2 of 167 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast