Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: South San Diego County Meet FTW

Re: Southbay Meet

Well to answer his skepticism do we plan on changing it every week no the reason we are meeting at soup plantation is that it was the first place stated when we meet on wednesday i plan to talk to everyone and we can set up a more permanent place. and also i do plan on doing some cruising one thing i wanted to do was do a run through the canyons out east a little and parties never thought of it but im down. and the reason that the meets are not successful is because people don't want to make it work we just complain on a forum instead of showing up and voicing our opinion. so please everyone show up we are not set in stone on how this is going to go its the first meet of a new group so give it a chance.
    Greddy Turbo Timer<br />AMS Turbo Back Exhast<br />AEM Gauges (Soon)

What's the address of this Soup Plantation? I live in Tierrasanta so if if it's within 20 mins of me, I'll definitely be able to make it.

-David

I have the address in first post so people can see it as soon as they view our thread and with time and the date that we are going to me meeting

My bad, guess I should have checked that first lol

Canyon Racer
    Cars
    06 TB 9, 06 WW 9 (RIP), 97 GST (SOLD)

I might stop by after I get off work (7:30) if I don't forget

ill be there

Dude canyon runs are the shiiieeeett! So many bad ass spots! Well talk about it weds! Hope I get my car back by then if not I am riding in my buddies X MR.

Anyhow so far 3 of my buddies are coming for surrreee, so it looks like soup plantation is going to have a car show this weds!

Ryan (06ssdevo9) informed me of this meet. We havent had a meet in a while but when we did it was on Sundays. A bunch of the OG's have disappeared or moved on.
    But I won't be able to make it tomorrow cuz I work in the evenings on weekdays. So weekends work best for me.

Tavern sounds like a good idea but I might need a designated driver!
    You just read my sig. LOL.

Experienced
    Cars
    AS IX SE (sold), 1963 Corvette Stingray, 2006 Hummer H3, 2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition

I'm down for this meet, i've been wanting to go to something like this and make some new Evo friendsÂ* :mitsu: Â*I live right off Palomar Street near Broadway, so I'm like 5 minutes away! I get off work at 4pm unless my boss forces me into OT which I wont know until 3:59Â* Â*But count me in! and hopefully this becomes a regular meet down here in the Chula Vista area.

Canyon Racer
    Cars

^ I've seen/spotted your car before on the 805

Experienced
    Cars
    AS IX SE (sold), 1963 Corvette Stingray, 2006 Hummer H3, 2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition

^ yeah I remember you bro.. i think I've seen you a couple of times off the olympic/orange exit

Yeah sounds right i live off of E Palomar over in Mer Soliel. So sounds like we are going to have a good turn out and whoever shows up this week we are going to decide the fate of the SouthBay meets hopefully i can get this turned into a sticky by the moderator since it applies to so many people. well see you all tonight.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope it dont become a sticky. have the meet in mission valley or clairmont where everyone else can meet up no one is gonna drive down there only you guys that live down in chula well go

http://www.duiqueen.com/DUI_Blog/201..._Multiple.aspx

meh San Marcos meet is by far the better meet. We know the cops and everyone is chill...

Cars
    Evo X

I've been to san marcos meet and yes it was kool...but not worth 45 to 60 minute drive. So wtf clutter this post with useless ass post about how sm meet is better or how mission valley would be great..either show up and suggest that or start another mothafken thread!!!
    Stock&lt;------&gt;

just dont wanna see another (we got raided and impounded and arrested and reffed) thread.

be careful

Thank you!!!^^ i am not being donnie downer or Rude im just saying bad place to have a meet like i said do it in mission valley ?where AWJ have there meet its easy and ppl from north county well come !

i dont wanna here its just a meet we are NOT racing dont matter its a cause to pop your hood nuff said

Ok first of all we has not officially decided where we are going to meet I do not mind the opinions as to where we should meet or when but do not start saying oh this meet is better or that one is better.. If you have an opinion show up and voice it we are trying to get one for people more towards the southbay cause I don't want to drive 1 hour to goto a meet and I'm sure some others don't either so please be respectfull and let's keep the thread on point.

See all soon peace

Experienced
    Cars

^ +1 I'm too lazy to drive up there... what's wrong with having a little CV meet? I've seen enough evos around here, so why not?

So we still up for tonight or what? cause am about to turn on my ps3 LOL

Canyon Racer
    Cars

Nice meet. Good turn out. It was good talking to you guys. Sorry I was late and left early

Til next time.

- Ryan

Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast