Page 1 of 167 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: South San Diego County Meet FTW

South San Diego County Meet FTW

First Meet of the Year for South County Jan 4th Weds

Meet will take place at

Wings Stop

1550 East H st.
    Chula Vista, CA. 91910

We have a nice cruise planned and Oggy's is up for grabs as well. See you there at 7 don't be late. We also have some news to bring up so don't miss out.

Here is the videos we have so far for out meets check them out if you plan on joining......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFx1JBhrLw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAadZ-eMuaU\
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW_3Z7D5N8E
    Greddy Turbo Timer<br />AMS Turbo Back Exhast<br />AEM Gauges (Soon)

Re: Southbay Meet

I haven't read about any meets in southbay on here, but I have heard there is a meet. I think the all wheel junkies group have a one down there or are trying to get one started. Subies and evo's.

Sounds good will check them out but i still want to set one up on here for all people with evo's it would be cool to have like 20 or 30 evo's in one parking lot or something just getting to gether to do driving through the canyons or something you know.

LostXTRSurfer

Update: AWD Junkies seems to have cancelled the meets and have changed more to a subie meet now so for us EVO owners we have to get one started asap.

Got your pm and sorry man but I'm up in the poway area. Plus I got school and work right now so no meets for awhile for me. It would be cool to see a big meet take place but doesn't seem like it happens alot in SD. The biggest meets I've seen thus far were the junkies meets but it's few and far between. Good luck setting something up though.

Today is the monthly Pat & Oscars All Wheel Junkies meet. Usually has a decent turn out, it's in Mission Valley though.

i would be down for southbay meet lmk were and when.

Will do anywhere in particular you think would be cool to meet cause unfortunatly i see alot of EVO's down here but no one seems to wanna have meets for some reason or are driving to the north county meets.

lol GL with this and no one want to start a meet down south maybe mission valley that about it where Awj meets your late in the game sir

I was considering hosting a monthly meet here at the shop.

James

lets do it !!!!!!!!!!

BudLightMike

south bay for me is torrance redondo beach area? is that the same south bay your thinking?

Cars
    Evo 9 SE

He's talking about south san diego Mike. We used to have meets at the Tea station off clairemont mesa blvd, but south san diego has been lame for meets for the past year and a half or so. It was pretty cool when we would meet though, a lot of people would show up.

BudLightMike

ok i miss read no problem.

Cars
    Evo 9 SE

Yeah I remember seeing a thread about a south bay meet and it turned out it was in LA. haha i was about to go too.

im down. i live in chula vista

count me in live in chula vista also

@blaze

where do you live in CV? i live on the west side by chula high

Good to see we have some interest and im sure once we start getting these meets going. also if we see another evo we can always invite them. i live in East Lake so where you guys wanna meet i say we can start one like on a wednesday might or something i was thinking or the weekend so we can go out to the canyons or something and go driving. where are some places that we could go and have enough room around the chula vista area.

main street right off the 805 freeway

Good thought over by soup plantation right. Sounds good how about Wednesday night guys at what time would be good for you guys. Also this is just a suggestion we can meet anywhere.

Page 1 of 167 1231151101 ... LastLast