Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android Users...

Evolved

Android Users...

I was wondering if there any Android users on here that have gotten the APP called Torque. Along with this APP you will need a bluetooth OBD 2 adapter. It is supposed transmit all datas from the ECU to your Android phone.

This is the unit needed for the APP: http://www.z1motorsports.com/g37_370...oducts_id=4609

I've already downloaded the APP and all i need now is the OBD2 adapter. I was basically just trying to find out if anyone have had any experience with this.

APP link: Torque - http://www.appbrain.com/app/torque/org.prowl.torque

ANy inputs would be greatÂ* O0
    &quot;Love picks up where knowledge leaves off&quot; - Anonymous<br /><br />&quot;The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred&quot; - Soichiro Honda

Re: Android Users...

I've got a Droid II but have not downloaded the app or anything, would be interested to know how it works out, keep us updated!

Evolved

The app looks great and very easy to use. But it requires the extra adapter which i haven't gotten yet.

But yah i'll definitely do a write up on the product/app once i get the adapter.
    &quot;Love picks up where knowledge leaves off&quot; - Anonymous<br /><br />&quot;The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred&quot; - Soichiro Honda

i got the droid.but never got this app or heard about it..i seen a gforce type app
    <br /><br />ALLIANCE MOTORSPORTS..http://lnk.ms/12w9n www.muellerized.com www.roadraceengineering.com<br />fpgreen sold ! fpred sold ! fpblack installed....forced performance..<br />2005 evo 8 =2.2 fpblack new build numbers soon...<br /><br />&#039;10 ww gsr evox = 343/341 @25psi 91oct.rre tuned nisei uicp ,ams licp ets i/c ets sri,jdm evo9 bov,ams dp,rre tp,greddy ti c cbe single exit, defi boost gauge act hdss w/streetlite flywheel,muellerized stage 1 plus suspension,18x9.5+22 te37s white,jdp cf lip ,35%tint ,debadged and dewinged

I'm gonna try this out.

that's pretty cool, I'm glad that the android market is increasing with apps, not just apple

Evolved

Yup. Android is the way to go IMO.

Cars
    EVO X MR

Droid is the shit! Just not the Facebook app

love it how you can root and overclock the phone

I got this app and the adapter. Its ok. It gives useful information. It ran my codes and fixed them fast. My boost guage doesnt work on it for some reason which is rather depressing. I emailed the developer and still no reply back. I would recommend the app if your looking to troubleshoot. The other guages seem to work ok i guess. Im just really down that I cant get the boost guage to work.

Have you updated the app lately? it seems they fixed that bug out.

How do you update it?

Quote Originally Posted by evoevo
    How do you update it?
    Just go to the app market, them my downloads and next to the app icon it will tell you if it needs to be updated. That's the way I do it on my HTC Evo..
    Roads, where we&#039;re going we don&#039;t need roads!

Yeah i had nine updates bit none of them were for the torque app. So they fixed the boost issue? Maybe its just my phone? I have the galaxy S.

Evolved

Quote Originally Posted by evoevo
    I got this app and the adapter. Its ok. It gives useful information. It ran my codes and fixed them fast. My boost guage doesnt work on it for some reason which is rather depressing. I emailed the developer and still no reply back. I would recommend the app if your looking to troubleshoot. The other guages seem to work ok i guess. Im just really down that I cant get the boost guage to work.
    Which adapter did you get?

Cars
    WW X 11 "RRE special", C6 z06, 2013 outlander sport

Damn!!!!
    N obd2 reader with your phone. Loll u guys have given me the excuse I need to upgrade. Shame that evo htc isn't available for AT&T.
    Galaxy s has a good emerald screen usage w camera and hd video. Hmmmm.....
    ''Yo, a$$G@@! This motherfucka's dead! Ain't no Chris Angel Mind freak, David Blaine trapdoor horseshit jumpin' off here!''

Evolved

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Goku
    Damn!!!!
    N obd2 reader with your phone. Loll u guys have given me the excuse I need to upgrade. Shame that evo htc isn't available for AT&T.
    Galaxy s has a good emerald screen usage w camera and hd video. Hmmmm.....
    Speed wise they tested the Captivate Galaxy S to be faster than the Evo.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...xy-svs-evo-4g/

Yeah i love my galaxy s. The screen is insane. Deff worth upgradin too goku. Especially with this app

I bought the plx adapter they suggested. I love the app but i mostly wanted it for the boost guage and obd code clearer since i dont have one. lol

Evolved

Cool that's the one i will get then. I have seen so many different ones online...and i felt kinda skeptical about buying one...But with what you're saying about the PLX, i think then that's the one to go with.

Thanks bro O0

No prob. Yeah you could get a ebay one too same as this i guess. I know A LOT of people going the ebay way just because plx is on back order now. Either way both are good. I love this app as im sure you will.

Good luck bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast