Page 2001 of 2689 FirstFirst ... 10011501190119511991199920002001200220032011205121012501 ... LastLast
Results 40,001 to 40,020 of 53777

Thread: The Inland Empire

Evolved

Re: Weekends in the 909

Quote Originally Posted by kambodianboi
    Quote Originally Posted by 951evo8
    ^^^ Nice...but why a 2.1 tho?
    I was thinking the same thing, lol. 2.3 ftw!
    Yup. Go big or Go home!
    &quot;Love picks up where knowledge leaves off&quot; - Anonymous<br /><br />&quot;The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred&quot; - Soichiro Honda

4G64 Block is stronger for the type of setup on going for, not to mention the rev capabilities of it. When done right its a powerful platform just that most don't have the money to get it done right the first time. Im over here collecting a tax free pay check and then i can reenlist and get another 11k tax free so i say why not build me a feckin quick race car while paying off all my debt, then when i come home im getting a Ralliart or a Outlander as my DD then im good on cars for the next 5 years or so, unless i get my Nissan itch again.

Quote Originally Posted by obstacle1
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Away
    yea so far ive dropped about 3% in body fat so im around 10% right now which is good for only being out here 2 months, saved enough to get the car muellerized just as soon as it gets done getting painted, then after that off to get my 2.1L.
    That is cool man, You're changing the color of your car?
    Na c-west replica front end and hood getting repainted, then my stock front end getting repainted so i can swap them in and out as needed. Looking into getting my NT03+M powder coated gold or black, haven't decided on the color tho :/

Cars
    Dodrio

4G64 Block is stronger for the type of setup on going for, not to mention the rev capabilities of it. When done right its a powerful platform just that most don't have the money to get it done right the first time. Im over here collecting a tax free pay check and then i can reenlist and get another 11k tax free so i say why not build me a feckin quick race car while paying off all my debt, then when i come home im getting a Ralliart or a Outlander as my DD then im good on cars for the next 5 years or so, unless i get my Nissan itch again.
    Get a GTR as a daily :D

Waka waka - I'm a slowpoke
    Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Evolved

Ok now i see wat yur doin...Good luck with everything bro!
    &quot;Love picks up where knowledge leaves off&quot; - Anonymous<br /><br />&quot;The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred&quot; - Soichiro Honda

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

2.2 ftmfw!!!
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Fast cars drag race, fast drivers road race.

I had a 2009 RA - it was good
    *** SB Meet FTW!!! ***<br /><br />

Quote Originally Posted by obstacle1
    yea so far ive dropped about 3% in body fat so im around 10% right now which is good for only being out here 2 months, saved enough to get the car muellerized just as soon as it gets done getting painted, then after that off to get my 2.1L.
    That is cool man, You're changing the color of your car?
    Na c-west replica front end and hood getting repainted, then my stock front end getting repainted so i can swap them in and out as needed. Looking into getting my NT03+M powder coated gold or black, haven't decided on the color tho :/
    Good luck with your build man!!
    My wish resigned.<br /><br />]

Cars
    Dodrio

Quote Originally Posted by Azian
    2.2 ftmfw!!!
    2.2 is good, but what turbo you gonna match it with? BBK?

Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Get a GTR as a daily :D

If I wasn't building my Evo and I didnt have a little girl yea I would come back and put 40k down on a GTR

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Quote Originally Posted by Azian
    2.2 ftmfw!!!
    2.2 is good, but what turbo you gonna match it with? BBK?
    BBK Full, HTA Green, New HKS Turbo, Fp Red(if they didn't blow up so much), or a full race twinscroll 30r would all do the job nicely
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Ben get a 2.2 :)

Cars
    Dodrio

If I wasn't building my Evo and I didnt have a little girl yea I would come back and put 40k down on a GTR
    There is alot of financial perk to getting a GTR now.
    My bro is a former navy dude, he financed his GTR thru NavyFed. Got a fat check, went to the dealer, drove out with a GTR. Now sitting at my parents place doing nothing, LOL.

Waste..

Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Yup Navy Fed will find a way to finance anything, and depending on your rank the rates are retard low.

Cars
    Dodrio

Yup Navy Fed will find a way to finance anything, and depending on your rank the rates are retard low.
    Yeah I know :D, im registered under him, but dont think I can finance anything yet

Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Evolved

Yup my dad is a retired Navy E8 and got a 2.9% apr on a 2010 E350...that thing is sweet.

Cars
    WW IX MR, Honda Accord

Ben get a 2.2 :)
    we shall see Â*
    KT Motoring'Robispec

Yea next car i get financed through them is going to be a toss up , i want something luxury getting old at 25 ya know lol

Ben im assuming you still want that Greddy Ti lol

Cars
    Dodrio

Yea next car i get financed through them is going to be a toss up , i want something luxury getting old at 25 ya know lol
    Haha, my bro is 25, and he have a turbo s2k and a GTR, talk about living his life a quarter mile at a time, lol. But he daily drive his Yaris, lol. He works for Toyota Aviation Dept, jet engine mechanic. So he makes bank too.

Doc Mosh #1 fan boy

Page 2001 of 2689 FirstFirst ... 10011501190119511991199920002001200220032011205121012501 ... LastLast