Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a message to ECKO

BudLightMike

a message to ECKO

hey ECKO, i just wanted to call you out for being a fucking retard. you run around here talking shit about me, but can never back your shit up when i reply to your bullshit. heres a question. weren't you banned for being a fuck face? just like i was? umm im pretty sure its true. i have never seen you post one bit of useful information on this forum. your usually talking shit to people or making worthless one liners to put people down. how bout you practice what you preach and quit being a dueschbag!

Canyon Racer

Re: a message to ECKO

LOL BUMPPPPPP i love you mike<3

by the way, this is really funny because just last night while eating pho with two other members on here we were talking about ecko being a total douche lol idk him but he does seem like one!

Fosho! That dumb bitch needs to have his cunt sown shut so all of the gibberish that comes out of it ceases to do so..
    Blood and Honour-Supremacy-Streetwise and Mean.

BudLightMike

true dat!

Canyon Racer

fuck you mike!

BudLightMike

stay on topic please! dont want this deleted

Little Ceasars, In and Out, McDonalds, Jack in the Box
    Cars
    Oscar Meyer WeinerMobile

oh damn!

IN
    DSM For Life!!

At least PM me or something if you're going to make a thread about me.Â* When people meet me they give me props for my posts.Â* More famous that you'll ever be:

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=58523.0

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=77870.0

Experienced

IBL lol this is epic

I forgot how good those threads really got. Â*Even have admins in there backing me up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ecko
    At least PM me or something if you're going to make a thread about me. Â*When people meet me they give me props for my posts. Â*More famous that you'll ever be:

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=58523.0

http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...&topic=77870.0
    Fuck yeah im with you bro.
    [quote author=MRavenIX link=topic=90680.msg7838452#msg7838452 date=1264018587]<br />Don&#039;t get all mad cuz you&#039;re trapped under Reese&#039;s balls... <br />[/quote]<br /><br />[quote author=ecko link=topic=95731.msg7898803#msg7898803 date=1270963439]<br />Always hating on the small guy as if you&#039;re Mr. Big Time.&nbsp; I guess you can piggyback on the Buschur name.&nbsp; Maybe you can challenge AMS?<br /><br />Just because you have a few customers with money out the ass and can post a list expensive parts doesn&#039;t mean your shit don&#039;t stink.<br />[/quote]

BudLightMike

I heard you tried to be a cop but they didn't let your pip squeak 5'2" 120lb bitch ass in!

I usually don't pick sides with this kind of stuff but BLM has a point. Its between ou two though i don't mind it. Haha

btw IBL!

BudLightMike

Quote Originally Posted by kw4k
    evox310 annoys me the most
    I'm on the list bitch shut the fuck up Ecko your a legend in your mind!

Little Ceasars, In and Out, McDonalds, Jack in the Box
    Cars
    Oscar Meyer WeinerMobile

TTT
    DSM For Life!!

Evo Guru
    Cars
    Formely '04 Evo 8 & '10 OBP Evo X - Currently 14 WW MR

Mind you guys have the same name lol ...

Both of you guys are infamous. But "CRX2EVO"/Ecko takes the cake. He offers insightful point of views *shrug*
    2014 WW Evo MR ~ Derick 3.0

the other threads aren't locked and this one won't be either, it's in the BS section so it's all good

Quote Originally Posted by BudLightMike
    I heard you tried to be a cop but they didn't let your pip squeak 5'2" 120lb bitch ass in!
    ... Ill remember your car just for this comment ;] Thank you
    <br /><br />Alex: Anyway, I was wondering if maybe I could crash here for a while. <br />Dante: Whoa, I don&#039;t know, man. I got a business to run. This is like my office as well as my home. Plus, the lion comes in a couple days. <br />Alex: You&#039;re getting a lion? <br />Dante: Yeah. <br />Alex: Why? <br />Dante: To protect my shit. <br />Alex: Never heard of a dog? <br />Dante: Dude, you can get past a dog. Nobody fucks with a lion. <br />Alex: Yeah, that&#039;s true.

BudLightMike

Is that a threat?

A promise ^^
    <br /><br />Alex: Anyway, I was wondering if maybe I could crash here for a while. <br />Dante: Whoa, I don&#039;t know, man. I got a business to run. This is like my office as well as my home. Plus, the lion comes in a couple days. <br />Alex: You&#039;re getting a lion? <br />Dante: Yeah. <br />Alex: Why? <br />Dante: To protect my shit. <br />Alex: Never heard of a dog? <br />Dante: Dude, you can get past a dog. Nobody fucks with a lion. <br />Alex: Yeah, that&#039;s true.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast