Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Squirmos87's R32 GTR

Cars
    E350, TC, and BNR32

Re: Squirmos87's R32 GTR

thanks for all the kind word gents! i really want to thank all the guys on here that have hooked it up with parts! once i get back and start putting parts on "Ling Ling" ill update the pics.
    Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. - Jack London

LOL @ "Ling, Ling" I make fun of my friend cuz he has a neighbor that is a old pinoy and she tries to flirt with him, I tell him uh oh Ling Ling want you!!!
    Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment<br />&lt;img src=&quot;http://i.imgur.com/kWem9.gif&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; title=&quot;Hosted by imgur.com&quot; /&gt;

Cars
    2010 Evo X AS FTW!!!

Your 'ling ling' is super sick Lando

& your keeping Gina!!
    EvoutionIX is My stock bff

Cars
    E350, TC, and BNR32

"ling ling" kinda just happened, lol

im keeping "gina"too...for now. i might need to see the Evo for a beat + way more parts for the R32.
    Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. - Jack London

Cars
    2010 Evo X AS FTW!!!

Im pretty sure you'll keep both ^^
    EvoutionIX is My stock bff

So how are you going to get it legalized for the states? Good looking car!

^^^i would like to know this as well. once u do sell it to me:)

Never as long as I live will I let u get rid of the EVO, I will get rid of you first.

Cars
    E350, TC, and BNR32

it was purchased by a dealership in Houston, Tx and registered there legally. the previous owner had it for 3 yrs and had been pulled over with no repercussions or threats that the car was illegally registered.... but hopefully the Purple Heart/Texas plates assist in not getting pulled over as well.

Evolved

Damn sick ride homie! The R32 is actually my favorite chassis. Just looks much more simpler than all the other GTR's. Anyways, i was wondering if you still needed a Hicas delete kit? will the one from a 91 240SX fit? My homie has a 91 240 Super Hicas his parting out right now...i know he has the delete kit on there...him too is rocking a RB26 or was actually...he's about to drop a 2jz.

Again, sick ride O0
    &quot;Love picks up where knowledge leaves off&quot; - Anonymous<br /><br />&quot;The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred&quot; - Soichiro Honda

Not So Newbie
    Cars
    Evolution X, MX5 Miata

Quote Originally Posted by RAC
    Never as long as I live will I let u get rid of the EVO, I will get rid of you first.
    LOL!!
    RR EVO X GSR SSS: AEM / AMS / COBB / HKS / JUN / Ralliart / TWM / Whiteline

Cars
    E350, TC, and BNR32

951evo8 - if you can find out if it works ill probably take it off his hands. PM me with anymore details if you got them. Congrats too, i read on your thing youre going to be a dad!

Evolved

^^^ Thanks man!

I'll let you know as soon as i hear from my boy.
    &quot;Love picks up where knowledge leaves off&quot; - Anonymous<br /><br />&quot;The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred&quot; - Soichiro Honda

she's a beauty..especially with those LMs..

Cars
    E350, TC, and BNR32

thanks!

Evolved

Hey bro nevermind...my boi actually craked his Hicas delete bar. sorry. But he said that you can find a pair for less than $150.

don't worry guys once I drive this bad boy I will post about how beautiful it was.
    REESE TUNED!!<br /><br />referring to redline energy drink <br />Anonymous said... <br /><br />THis stuff made me feel like i was jacking off for 2 hours with out a break in between

Cars
    E350, TC, and BNR32

Tiny is going to break my car :/

WOW, you really did it... You still have your evo with my old full race set up? hows it holdin up playaaaaa

Welcome to the GTR family =)
    Stage 2 GTR<br />556awhp/586tq<br />Tuned by Jotech<br /><br />Evo IX(Sold)<br />542awhp/420tq

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast